BOSNIA Thread. Can we talk about BOSNIA?

Really curious on the political situation there.
What do the neighbors think? BALKANS welcome to join the discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z5xuauDWxYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dude, every single balkan thread will devolve into serbs yelling at croats yelling at bosniaks yelling at albanians ad infinum.
You better give up on this thread right now, because nothing good will come out of this.

this

Bosnia as a whole would be a lot better off today if we didn't collapse at the start of the last century

I'm pretty sure Serbs and Croats can have a normal discussion, buddy. These people aren't savages.

A fucking shithole

Bosnia is a failed artificial state stuck forever a political quagmire revolving around the 3 main ethnic groups and their religions who fight for their "fair" share which ultimately leads to no one being happy with the present situation and everyone having grievances. This is without even bringing history into this.

It will likely cease existing the moment there's no outside political force keeping the peace.

fuck off we're full

fakest country on the balkan infested with pic related

The bosniaks (muslisms) are like mexicans

Fraud of a state, independence referendum soon, the muzzies can rot in their part, feel sorry for the croats stuck with them tho

A
FUCKING
CHEESE

Kek

Eurocuck here and very much interested in politics but for the life of me I can't understand what's going on there

More or less. Republika will melt into Serbia, The Croatian part will go to Croatia, and the Wahhabists will have their tiny ethnostate, like it should be.
top fucking kek

More like this

Basically, imagine a system revolving around 3 ethnic groups, where 1 ethnic group has a federal state, and the other 2 share another, which is in turn composed of smaller federal units. The political elites keep taking jabs at each other for political points and votes, while simultaneously being in cahoots with each other. Does that make sense?

this desu

Why did Slavs have to settle and ruin the best region in the world? Who is responsible?

>slavs

>ruin
As opposed to the utopia you built in Albania?

>ruin

>implying something existed for it to be ruined

>tonibler finds nothing strange with his reasoning

>that symbolic access to the sea

what a joke. driving east to west in croatia means you need to drive across a tiny slither of BH (a rocky, bushy wasteland). it won't last

Bosniaks,"Macedonians"and Albanian dogs need to be gassed in order to achieve peace in the Balkans

day of the deodorant soon gayreek

You're right, it won't last. The croats will build a bridge over the small divide.

the master race has arrived.

BEST BALKAN COUNTRY, REPORTING IN.

Day of the rope slavic dog

>Macedonians
Just let us take them back. They're confused.

keep dreaming you stinky faggot

Thankfully Albania was preserved so as to show us the way in economic and cultural development.

no gypsy hand will ever touch sovereign macedonian clay

Hercegovna stay in your fucking cuntry and stop ruining mine plz

Fuckin' Saved. Pic very related

Not so fast slav boy

Shhh, everything is gonna be alright. Time to come home.

Who is this monkeydonian troll?

>45% Muslim

you have less claim on the word hellas than us you disgusting smelly chimps

Thanks for sending the Krajisnici you fucking faggot

what's wrong with them?

sorry blerim
your home doesn't exist

>100% diaspora
stop embarrassing yourself elvis

WE WUZ GREEK N SHEIT

Literally you you fuckin arab

Full American, buddy. How's that cancer of Islam doing for you?
I hope you're at least Christian.

>says the half-Turk

Nah, just bantz bud. Christos Anesti! I pray you're Orthodox.

>Kekistani flag
Opinion disregarded.I bet that you are a roach

I suppose they're a lot like your hercegovna

Nepotistic, overcompensating nationalism, never shut up about "muh krajina" but never go back because they don't want to leave their 3 story house they built on the outskirts of Belgrade from government gibs

>WE WUZZNT RAPED BY TURKS OUT EXISTENCE AND SHIEEET

>full american

>56% calls someone a mutt
Nice one Tyrone

>FULL AMERICAN BUDDY
>FULL 50% AMERICAN BUDDY

juznjaci > krajisnici

Nice nitpicking slav.Pic related is the average Greek master race god

True, at least they're funny.

only reason it exists is external influence, which means it's not really a state
even in practice, it's a colony, you have a High Commissioner and their highest court is something like 1/3rd foreign
it's a sort of test for multiculti delusions of Western elites, that's why they keep it on life support instead of pulling the plug and solving the problem

>average turkish greek master race mutt

>full American
So 20% nigger, 15% Indian, the rest Slavic?

>t.darkie
This is your average "Macedonian"

stop stealing my .jpgs you fucking gypsy
also nice pride parade

where's your fucking flag?

You mess with one Cypriot, you mess with all of us. Come get me faggot.

noob

help me out niggers
i was converting this manlet meme to a racemixing one
what should i improve?

this fucking meme is so goddamn shit
cmon m8

Are you blind slav fag?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

try again lirim

Why does Bosnia let Croatia have all that coast?

Why doesn't Bosnia let Croatia have all that inland?

kek

Lol enjoy your enosis, bud. Oh, wait..

kek

Serbs are niggers

Must be why your women love us

>implying all of us are the same
Hrvoje pls, don't equalise everyone to literal inbred rednecks

>feel sorry for the Croats stuck with them
>literally all shitty muslims are ethnic Serbs
>literally (the Federation is) twice as rich as the RS while being just 2% bigger

a muslim infested shithole, a pretense for a real country, a bargaining chip for world powers to vie for dominance as in a little playground

just give the ethnic serb part to serbia, let croatia annex the rest along with the muslims

Serb infested you mean?
Literally any shittier muslim there is an ethnic Serb with a butthurt level cranked up so high he hates himself

Also, anything to the west of BrĨko is Croatian, and East Herzegovina should be given to Monti

A fucking stars and stripes

And you wonder why some consider you lowest of the low...

Rare!

Did your bum get hurt?

Nvm, serbs ARE niggers

hhhehehe

No we can't, stay away alien

Found this band. Very good.
youtu.be/Z5xuauDWxYw
Greetings Bosniaks.

t. azis

Absolutely deserved to be genocided. Even the biggest muslim-loving cuck in Europe, Jeremy fucking Corbyn, said that preventing the genocide was "unjust".

>UN flag

>Implying killing mujahideen is genocide

>ruin

RETURN TO YOUR PRECIOUS MONGOLIA

Genocide should have been in inverted commas tbf

Stfu you destroyed the last attempt of any sort of positive recognition for the slavs and now you feel you can LARP against them like some retarded faggot, you condone mudslimes while your brothers protected you against them and act all masterrace of your shitty balkan shithole of a peninsula. You are as subhuman as the rest of them

Bosnia should be obliterated.

I wish for Croat-Serbo alliance, not in liberal cuck Yugo nostalgia way, just in a simple, practical "we're cousins" way, and I hope we'll march across Bosnia one day, slaughter each and everyone there, and yes, this includes that cesspool scum inbred faggot-ridden "Herzegovno" part of the Bosnia clay where the worlds utmost degenerates breed by crossbreeding goats and mudslime sheep herders or some shit like that.

Then we can continue to mow down Kosovo from mudslime shiptar subhuman poor-jews, and torture everyone in Montenegro who voted NATO.

Sadly the nationalist movements in Croatia and I presume in Serba are ridden by shortsighted, misinformed, DUMB no-achiever lowlife scum, so my fantasies will never happen.

Bosnia should be glassed, and purge from scum - meaning - only clay should remain.