What is your major/occupation

Sup Forums isn't just full of NEETs right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lzuEg_JVqug
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i am stinking rich, so i just work as a hobby, i make guns

how much does one gun cost on average

Computer Science

Programmer working with automation in the car industry

STEM's a good meme

i dont sell them, but i guess it would be like $500, actually thats a good average for brand guns as well

pretty expensive considering is just a bunch of metal, hand making does requiere a lot of labor, but with automation, this companies make a shit load of money, like with cars, metal is cheap, in material costs the profits of a car can be 1000% - 2000%, not joking, just compare the cost of scrap to a brand new car

know this, EVERYTHING is scam, EVERYBODY is out to fuck you!!! no one is doing you any favors!! everything you buy, you are getting fucked, thats just the way we build our society and markets

Is this a data mining thread?

College grad/ married and at work right now.

noted. i'm taking a jew course, i'll probably be the one fucking people

probably and i'm dumb enough to fall for it.

Right now, my major occupation is sinking into depression, and I've very successful in it

Eternal NEET here wishing all wagies a nice weekend, Enjoy it while it lasts!

Accounting uni student, working at a steel place during the day/night
>mfw $42 an hour for retard work

I play poker for a living

I'm "working from home" right now.

would you ever give away like 1k?
I'm about to be homeless

a gun is fine too

Will wagecucks ever wake up and escape from their slavery?
youtube.com/watch?v=lzuEg_JVqug

I'll give you $1k to kill obamaleaf

datamining

actually i am not that rich, i just have enough money to not work, but i would give 1k just that there are plenty of poor people here, cant be helping foreigners until i help my own, and there are better ways to use it, like building some community infrastructure, than to just give it away.

but i asked first

hahaha they will go to promote ads saying

>all this people of Sup Forums told us they where rich
>so this is prime tier ad space
>$10 per pixel ads

hahaha

former president of Iraq

ahh I see now. THIS is where you faggot msm jews get your (((poll))) results

I am majoring in education and history trying to unkike the school system a little bit. Also I am aspiring to become a published author. Right now I am working at FedEx as someone who loads trucks, it is not bad money.

Aerial photography

Artist

For the NEETs, just it of curiosity, who is paying for your mobile phone, or computer/internet to get onto/Pol?

yo hit me up with ur book soon

what kind?

Accountant, going to school for masters then getting my CPA.

Why would you not be NEET?

Hi Paul

Data scientist for a fortune 500 company
Computer science is a great meme

because with the future degree i'll have, i would want to make an impact to society

I do not have anything published yet.

Software developer 80k/y (23 years of age)

It's funny how often I hear this ,

I am a wizard. I'm good at what I do.

soon meaning when u have it published heh heh

Video art/photos digitally fucked with

I don't make any money.

I'll post on pol when I finish it and get it published.

Neet, all around me only waiters.
Fuck that.

I'm 20. PhD in STEM. I make over $250k a year. Oh, I'm also 6'2". I've been told I'm a Chad.

Lead Dev at a small company. Mostly webdev and mobile. Pay has been super good since day 1, worked since I was 16 though so never even got a chance to go NEET.

Freelance graphic designer trying to go for a illustrator/concept artist job
basically half-neet

Yer some of my friends are making way more than me tho. Math + comp science is a killer combo imho. Know a friend whose 24 and is making 120k+ per year doing finance wizardry.. Crazy

Now you are just hangs my around

CPA in CA.

Will be running for local office in the next 5 years because fuck liberals.

That's sweet as dude. I was lucky enough to get a job in my first year of Comp Sci. making around 45k a year.. not bad for a 17 yr old I was lucky enough that my brother in law had a startup and he took me in early on. Gave me a good opportunity to build my skills early on.. tho I feel like I should be earning way more but it pays the bills haha.

Anyway to young kiddies out there make sure to apply for internships in first year. Do it as soon as you start your course.

The people still stupid enough to pay taxes.

Hanging around

Full-time shill

can you make amazon product pictures (basically just put text over already made pictures and make them look cool or insert products into stock photography) and how much do you charge?

>28
>neet
>never had a job because I wasn't allowed to get one
>ultra-religicuck parents blocked me from doing anything in life
>ended up having the emotional maturity of a 13 year old at the age of 23
>ended up up shit creek without a paddle
>resigned to being perpetually fucked

Thanks parents

Senior Business Intelligence Engineer. Happily married father of 3 sons. Homeowner. Lifelong registered Democrat. Frequent Reddit poster. Been on Sup Forums since 2006 so I've been on Sup Forums since it's inception.

That said there are definitely a lot of whiny millennials on here just as eager to blame liberals for their own failure to launch as there are whiny SJW millennials eager to blame the patriarchy.

I tend to share pic related a lot. you wanna change the world the first thing you gotta do is fit the fuck in or no one's going to listen to your sorry ass

Shit man, I still don't have a comsci degree and no one in the industry gives a fuck. Just learned stuff on my own, made a couple of shitty presentation websites and shitty mobile games that ended up making me almost 0 money when I was 15, always loved programming. Put my CV on linkedin when I turned 16 and went with the first fuckers who made me an offer. (they sucked and the job was shit, but pay was good and it's my fault I didn't realize they were fuckers earlier, still, no ragrets)

So moral of the story kids: if you're interested in either mobile or webdev there's too much good material online, just pick a few open source repos on github you like and start fixing some bugs while learning their code, then make 1-2 shitty things for a portfolio. Cheaper and faster than going to college for years if you're able to keep on task without having teachers and exams on your ass.

>what is your major/occupation
gentleman of leisure

I am looking at the pic and am kind of scared. I am not a neet, I am constantly working or studying at school but I've never had a gf. I am 19 and still a virgin and feel like if I don't get experience soon I'll be doomed to never have a gf.

get a delivery job

I work in the white house

What part of I'm legit retarded and developmentally delayed due to lack of exposure as a child did you miss?

Systems engineer in the web app area, 110k work from home, a nice balance between the neet and wage cuck life