Romans where whi

Romans where whi...

Can I get a source on the image?

Nobody said they were ,they just weren't black probably looked like modern day Arabs

Why would people in Italy look like Arabs?

thats not a roman. thats a dick washer who was in service to the romans

dude, what?

Romans were white.

>what is image search
fuck off

WE

>where
pavement apes confirmed to be incompetent animals

WE WUZ SPQR AND SHIT JULIUS CEASAR WAS BLACK

DEM WHITE FOOLS FIGHT FOR US IN ARENAS N SHEEEIT

Stop posting Egyptians you moron.

You're getting those pictures from the Fayum Mummy collection

Lol it shows up as the painting is from Egypt literally Africa.

DAMN This roman dark as shit.

WUZ

we wuz zuckbergs an shieet

>tfw Romans weren't white

nothing better than a white Germanic sex slave

Because they had trading routes literally up to china and the darkest parts of Africa.
It was a lot more multicultural than Sup Forums would ever admit

True they were.

Only plebs were mixed. Former slaves etc. Though most 'brown romans' are likely depictions of romans in africa

Those are egyptians and romans according to civic nationalism.
They are not italic however.

Romans = Modern Italians

Well obviously.

KANGS, etc...
/thread

A lot of southern europeans are interchangeable with some north africans, they're all meds afterall

btfoing the nordcucks pre-emptively

The Gothic Wars would like a word..

WE WUZ

Swarthier ones are probably south italians

Countless marbles busts and statues of true Romans, a few shitty old color pencil drawings and mixed slaves.

Hmm, I wonder which is more believable.

Wars don't leave anywhere near as much genetic impact as people on Sup Forums think.

all your of your skins doesn't matter since we all share the same color of cum

thats a jew

well if you do it right.it does

They looked like Stallone

You don't need a source, idiot.

We all know it was like that. Even Caracalla was half negro.

Romans imported blacks as slaves. But, in Rome, slavery had a time limit. After 20 years you got free.

The problem is the aristocrats were so cucked they allowed slaves to take care of State matters. This meant slaves were already powerful when they became free men after a bright career.

ALL of this applies to the late Empire 117 AD onwards. It wasn't like that back in the days of the Republic.

>tfw I took the Subject of "History in the High Middle Ages"
>tfw I got taught the fall of the Roman Empire wasn't due to "barbarians", but rather poor fiscal reforms, loss of expansive momentum, and the extension of citizenship to all Roman subjects all over Europe, which watered down the idea itself of citizenship

SEEZARZ N SHIIIIIIIIEEEEEEETTT

...te

read Plutarch's Lives. it has all the most famous Romans. they are almost described with blonde, brown or red hair. after the roman republic spanned the world, yes, paintings of blacks/ arabs sprung up, because they had been conquered and assimilated via taxation. I know that your profs give you an A for being a nigger, so I'm not expecting you to actually read Plutarch.

Svastika on the left?

>lybian = negro

He was Egyptian, not Roman (Latin).

>Even Caracalla was half negro.
Nice proxy kike.

We wuz kangs of Rome an shiet. Bu sumhow Tom Whitey came outta his cave and uh enslaved us.