The Simpsons rejects Trump as guest on the show

>thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/343367-the-simpsons-turned-down-trump-guest-appearance-on-show?rnd=1500830491

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

how is that show still running

Bad thread, slide thread.
Sage

your so called god emperor has failed you

Not slide.

No need to recover

>having multiple wives
was that his first or second wife? what a fake ass subhuman piece of shit, can'y even keep traditional marriage values.

>White knighting

What a waste

Marla Maples

keks don't lie, he's a subhuman piece of shit

LOL

Who the fuck gives a shit about The Simpsons anymore? Never liked that show in the first place, boring as hell. I thought it died already, shame.

Considering that the Nancy Cartwright (the voice of Bart Simpson) is a confirmed scientologist -- I don't think anyone gives a fuck about their opinion

What show? Oh you mean that ancient fucking cartoon? Yeah what a drag

Okay. This is it, this is the one. You've got to be kidding. I mean seriously, you guys are all trolling, right? Or is this just the latest meme-craze? This has to be one giant game that everybody is in on but me, because let me tell you what I'm seeing right now; I see nothing. This is an absolute nothing-burger. I mean this isn't front page worthy, this isn't page 7 worthy, fuck this doesn't even deserve to be in a letter to the editor. This is a big, fat, nothing, and I think it's time you all rethink your priorities because shit like this is getting us nowhere. There's more important things to be talking about, and this sure as hell isn't it.

...kek?

Jesus fucking christ the simpsons was cancer from mid 00's onwards

who cares

(((Al Jean))) turned the Simpsons into cancer

>your so-called god emperor
Are you fucking 12?

Thebsimspons hasn't nreally been relevant in pop culture for almost 20 fucking years.

Hell I would have actually watched a drump ep but these pussies she got grabbed by the pusy

The Simpsons hasnt been relevant in almost 20 years

>jew cartoons

>"Should we have Donald Trump appear as a guest?"
>"No, with all the controversy surrounding him, the audience will either hate us for jokes involving him, or hate us for having respectable scenes with him. It's a bad move for both of us."

>THIS JUST IN THE SIMPSONS THEMSELVES TOLD TRUMP HES A FAGGOT AND WON'T EVER BE ON THEIR SHOW DRUMPFLETS BTFO

The Simpsons is still on the air? No on watches that shit anymore it stopped being relevant in the '90s

>show that should have ended 15 years ago and is basically just a scam right now
Wow, I´m sure he´s crushed

This.

Plus, I didn't know the Simpsons were still running with new episodes. I stopped watching after season 11.

Once, a long time ago, the Simpsons was a great show.

F

Who the FUCK is still watching the Simpsons?

I saw some of the shit they did about Trump and it was fucking weird and unsettling for someone who only remembers pre-2000 simpsons. It's like watching someone you know with a good sense of humour become autistic and mentally ill.

>all these babies mad that Trump couldn't even get on an irrelevant show even after begging for a guest spot

Sad.

Who gives a flying fuck? The Simpsons became irrelevant 17 years ago.

Whatever you say leftypol

The world has gone insane.

>You're not in our cool club XDDD

Cult

>there are now more bad seasons on the simpsons than there are good episodes

Appearing on zombie Simpsons is a death knell for someone's career. Guest cameos used to work best when they weren't playing themselves, anyway.

I've never watched the simpsons, family guy, or rick and morty. Am I really missing out?

simpsons was co-opted by whatever money was thrown at them long ago, that show isnt what it once was in meaningful lessons and values and has become a husk of what it once was, and people are supposed to care that they dont want trump on their show because the liberal elites co-opted media and the simpsons ? haha

redpill incoming: the Simpsons is nothing more than the Illuminati's mouthpiece. it's funny and we all grew up watching it. but turn it off. (((they))) have always been behind it. that's why it won't die. that's why the creators don't give a fuck about it. it's just degenerate brainwash material.

Trump has already appeared on Fresh Prince and the WWE, even appearing on classic Simpsons wouldn't have topped that. Virtually the only thing he could show up in now that would match those is Twin Peaks.

Early Simpsons is good.

Otherwise, no.

Trump probably turned them down. They're butthurt.

Half the cast of the original Simpsons already passed away, I believe.

Fox really needs to know what to cancel their animated show.

Why is the Family Guy still on? The Simpsons should have been canceled 10 years ago. They'd be off the air if the surviving cast hadn't taken a pay cut.

Nope. Maybe early Simpsons was good but it really lost it's appeal towards the end of the 90's and got really fucking stale and then everyone stopped watching it

>simpsons

Literally who

I miss Edna

Bahahaha Trump BTFO by cartoon characters

No idea.
It was good for about 9 years.
It's been shit for for the past 20.
Not a great ratio, if you think about it.

Fuckin' lol

Last episode I watched was when maggie shot mr. burns. Is it still on?

>King of the Hill died for The Cleveland Show

Thanks Fox! They should bring KOTH back. Would do really well nowadays.

is this the year the simpsons finally get canceled?