I'm afraid to have kids in the future

I'm still pretty young but say i want to start having kids in about 8-10 years.

Im dead afraid that within that time the whole genderless parenting thing becomes the norm and it will become practically impossible to raise my children without exposing them to the faggotry.

I truly dont think i would be able to accept it if any of my children would be fags or trans.

How do we stop the normalization of this nonsense Sup Forums?

I would most likely refuse to have kids if it meant i that i had to teach my kid false biological facts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1xYKW2IWdcY
bigberkeywaterfilters.com/berkey-water-filters.html
thuisonderwijs.nl/juridisch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was having this same discussion with myself yesterday. I think we just need to give it another couple years, the pendulum is swinging back faster than anticipated. All will be well, remember these people are killing themelves in record numbers.

Filter your water, eat clean, exercise and be a positive roll model

Filter your water and homeschool your kids.

its all fucked go become a expat and uplift some savages with your seed

white race deserves to fail

Raise your child. Don't let the media do it.

Attack Helicopter

Fear not user. The timeline is swimming along fine. Peak degeneracy will be in the next decade, just like in the Weimar Republic, and a new wave of fascism will be upon us. Then these losers will enjoy helicopter rides

Wait till your late 30s to have kids, let your friends mock you all you want for not being 'hip' and getting children young. Let them see their children get influenced by the media and progressive norm so much that their childhood is destroyed, and the grow up spiteful and hated of all the lies their parents and politics told them as kids. Then, once the resistance to the norm in these kids have begun, you get kids that are raised on the norm to fight this shit.

those kids are going to murder their parents once they reach sexual development and puberty

checked, for me the problem is more the overwhelming amount of "minority" kids in modern schools, I wouldn't want to send my kids anywhere infested with muslims or nig nogs, but as I live in London this is simply impossible without going private.
I also fear for my children's older lives, if I have a son he will likely struggle to find a job as they're all going to minorities instead of white boys, if I have a girl she will get raped by muslims and I'll get arrested for daring to get angry about that.

a fuckin leaf .. who else?
Shitposting even IRL

I've been wanting to filter my water, what kind of filter removes flouride?

Don't even care mate I'd smash anyways. Don't say you wouldn't

Can you homeshcool?

Why are liberals so obsessed with the opinions of children?

>My wife's 8 year old son said 'fuck drumpf' today. If he can see it why can't adults???????

They don't realise that children are supposed to be moulded into upstanding citizens, not left to their own devices and follow every whim they have. It's like they want to be friends with their children instead of parents.

>worst disney princess
>nondescript bitch
am I missing something? These look like shit nobody would think about when you'd ask what people would "want to be seen"
Hell, vigorsol did a fucking ad about the reverse and it worked pretty much flawlessly because they didn't beat around the bush, people want to see role models that they can elevate to, look upon for inspiration.
Instead these are knock-off "just put this on" model with no thought put behind them? What the fuck?

>Letting children make decisions

youtu.be/1xYKW2IWdcY

This song describes it well... We need to bring back the idea of bullying. Some of these concepts need to ridiculed

>be 4 year old on left in OP's image
>watch the little mermaid
>sjw lesbian mother has idea
>empowers me by turning me into Ariel
>in youthful state think its normal
>hit puberty
>kill myself

It's virtue signaling by the parents and the kids go along with it because they don't know any better.

What do WKUK (particularly Trevor) do nowadays?

Dont know the exact law in NL but i'm pretty sure you can't homeschool in the Netherlands.

if you are afraid enough to not have kids, their propaganda has worked.

>gender diverse kids

Look for a gravity filter which advertises fluoride removal cartridges or you could go reverse osmosis or distiller if you have the money.
Berkey is a pretty trustworthy name.
bigberkeywaterfilters.com/berkey-water-filters.html

Yeah but why the worst disney princess?
It's probably the only princess that fucked up by her own will and endangered the most innocents of all.
Do kids never pay attention to the cartoons they watch? I fucking remember watching the little mermaid and hating it as a shitchild, I fucking loved an american tail (not disney I know, but I loved it anyway), the great mouse detective and the aristocats by comparison. I understood why I hated the cartoons I watched when I had to do research on them when I was 15-16 for a school assignment, and it was an eye opener. I can't be the only one, cartoons nowadays are way worse in that aspect, they're pushing agendas left and right, how are kids not picking it up?

>asked [faggy] kids how they want to be seen
Who gives a fucking shit. If kids' opinions were worth anything, we'd let them vote and the age of consent would be 0. Buzzfeed is implying support for pedophilia, whether these dumbasses realized it or not.

Utopia you say.

This is what no God and not spanking causes. Beat 'em when they say dumb shit, beat 'em when they do dumb things. Make 'em pray before they eat, make 'em go to church. Disown them when they grow up to be leftist scum.

Beating your kids is nigger

Waiting until 30s to bear children is a mistake.... because children of older couples have genetic and health issues. That's partly why sperm counts in the west are quickly declined

>make 'em go to church
counterproductive
t. bestemmiatore seriale with 5 sacraments under his belt

Avoid having them indoctrinated with liberal BS by sending them to private school

Do not do this, heightened chance of autism for your kids.

>roll model
kek
I bet you voted for Brexit

>When you got a PS3 for free last year
>Finally I can play edgy weeab shit
>Have had Nier and Drakengard 3 for 7 months now still in the wrapper

Damn

Why is it always little boys wearing girls' clothes not the other way around? Why 'gender free' means boys losing their sexual identity instead of vice versa? I don't get this. And people who tout this "progressive" upbringing are usually both some kind of faggots, i.e. lesbians or gays. It's pretty weird isn't it?

Yeah the problem is if you put a dress and the dozens of other women's accessories to look pretty and a wig and do makeup if the guy was average not fat he would probably look 3-4 levels higher so a 3 dude might look like a 7 girl. So once you realize this everything gets weird. Women really should be denied all the 'accessories when dating much more level playing ground. The natural hotties should be sought not the fake plastic crap

Big Berkey Black filter with the fluoride add on filter is what I have its pretty much ad good as you can get. Look for their scratch and dent sale.

Best post I've seen all morning

How come whenever I see trans shit in the media it's always a man wanting to be a woman? It's seriously a 50-1 ratio. Absolutely fucking subversive. Filter your water folks.

het kan wel flikker thuisonderwijs.nl/juridisch/

Just don't let them have a phone until they can pay for it, monitor their Internet use by keeping computers where you can see them and raise them right. What is going on now is a phase and by the time your kid is old enough to have thoughts beyond which Paw Patrol character is their favorite, the degenerates will have moved on to something else. It's up to parents to give context to the things kids see and the kids that are acting like sissies are being raised by people that enable it.

people will look back on sjw hysteria and fucking cringe and shake their heads in disbelief at the stupidity, the hypocrisy, and the blatant racism of it. tranny delusion pandering might be added to the list of catastrophic failures of medical history eg lobotomies, bloodletting etc
if it's even remembered that is. perhaps more likely, it will simply be seen as a bizarre curiosity best left unexplained

We've been basically telling our 13 year old that there's nothing wrong with having dreams and pursuing them, but you need to be realistic when it comes to work. I.E. Get a real job and pursue writing/dancing/underwater basket weaving on the side. This way she'll have a career that will support her and skills to fall back on if she ever decides to pursue her passions and it fails.

We're also raising her with the understanding that she can start a business and, if the business plan is good and she prepares accordingly, be successful.

This is something lots of kids miss out on... Most people don't have the confidence to start a business.

This guy has the idea... We're facing an intense demoralization pogrom.

"Genderless parenting" means "raising a boy as female"

Note how this keeps being aimed at kids and not adults.

until real women* start demanding that people that *think* they have the same agency as real women start call themselves something else (anything but female/woman) this won't end. Mocking women by dressing up with makeup and heels does NOT make one a woman. I don't care how many hormones are injected, how great the fake boobs are, or how vile the fake vagina is, it is not a woman. I haven't a problem with them if doing those things floats their boat, but they do not/should not get to call themselves women. *same for men, they need to demand females that think they are male call themselves something else.

At first I felt anger because of how shit things are getting. But now I just want everyone to die, because no existence for all of humanity is better than this shit.

I want a daughter and a son, but i know once i get old and they finish there education, she will bring home a nigger and he will bring home a boyfriend.

Is there any way around this other than home schooling or complete isolation?

The 2nd Amendment.

Dude if you raise them good they wont even think about these fucked up things, if they try something stupid shame them and things like that

Raising them good is the least of a problem, it is the education that i am worried about, every where you look now is the gay is cool or the black boyfriend is the new "smoke weed and you will be cool" thing. You can only do so much, unless you wish for you're kid's to be shamed by the rest of the society for not indulging the great Jew worldview.

How is arming them or shooting niggers help? It will only further the white destruction cause.

ah spit em out. see what happens.

Show them what happens when they smoke weed, when they mix with niggers, when they drink alcohol, when they smoke cigs

This should be illegal till 18

if you can, send them to a private school. they don't put up with that sort of faggotry.

Just saying poland your women are shit too.

Just have as many children as possible. Some will inevitably turn out gay or trans or burn the coal, but that's just a role of the dice. The more white children you have the higher chance of you getting a few you like. You can always disown the ones you don't like later.
Take it from me, my 2nd son is a coal burning fag but my first son is redpilled and 2 of my daughters are straight A students at ivy schools, all go to church and pray before bead.

I know

Haha, hollar monkeys and ivy schools. Come to Russia we will give a REAL education. Church? You fags really believe your daughters are not fucking behind your backs.

So what if they are? If I ever find out about it (aka one has a child out of wed lock or contracts an std) they get to pay for their own lives, fun! My daughters are smarter than that they know who's money keeps them from eating ramen every night. One of them has a bf I met, nice kid wish he would have had blond hair but pickers cant be choosers, at least he's white.
More than I can say for my sons bf.

Home school them you cuck and arm yourself.

Besides, these queer's can't reproduce and will likely off themselves, so their wretched genetic defects usually don't make it back into the gene pool. They're sort of evolutionary dead ends and while they should repent of their sins, especially of having lead children astray, they are not the ones that will inherit the earth.

Protip: They don't have this shit in the (livable) third world
t. caribman

Move to flanders m8 we are to slow/drunk to follow all these degenerate trends

Girls have already been wearing boys clothes for decades.