What does this mean?

What does this mean?

Well it obviously means he's in the mood for a giggle

I mean, it's pretty self explanatory

I can already see the CNN screeching piece

>Implying

Ummm... loaded question is not an argument?
Or, OP is a fag.

Pick one.

This guy seems pretty based for a banker.

Another fag shitting on the American Political system by acting like a nigger for the whole world to see. I remember when politicians carried themselves with respect (in public).

Shut the fuck up, nigger

I'm starting to love the Mooch with each passing day.

kek

But he wasn't a politician in 2012? Am I being baited?

>carried themselves with respect (in public)
If anything, historically american politicians fit the chauvinist, sexist, and misogynist feminist defamatory definitions.
I see this as a return to our nation's political roots.

If you don't agree you must be underage. Only high schoolers act that way. Adults learn how to behave in society.

It means that the increasingly esoteric nature of identity politics has already moved to being a farce. Why the fuck is a white gentile man at the Republican Jewish Coalition women's fashion show.

His tweets still hold up to that level of shit.
I grew up with Regan and Bush. I think that should be the public moral standard for presidents and politicians. Inb4 corruption. Yes, I know but I'm talking about how they looked after the public perception of themselves.

lol

>Regan
I was a fan of him but to say he didn't crack some foolish jokes wouldn't at all be factual.
>Bush
Was the start of our almost robotic politician behavior.

Yeah but not to the level of what happens now-a-days- Calling people out on twitter. There isn't tact anymore. I don't want someone running the country who acts exactly like my jerk neighbor when he gets angry. I really think to hate that this country can be run by people like my neighbor.

Former bankers are some of the most hyper black pills you'll ever meet.