White House user was right

White House user was right.

Democucks are gonna be investigated.
The double standard for liberals is over.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/07/27/house-republicans-call-for-a-second-special-counsel--to-investigate-clinton-comey-and-lynch.html
judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/072717_HJC-Letter-to-AG-DAG.pdf?utm_source=House Judiciary Committee Press Releases&utm_campaign=053972bb52-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_07_27&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_df41eba8fd-053972bb52-101207333
businessinsider.com/us-domestic-propaganda-officially-aired-2013-7
archive.is/P43rg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

source?

Yes, they're about to burn. And those dems who aren't sent to prison won't be able to look anyone straight in the eyes for a long while after this.

Look out, incoming shill chimpout.

It's real
cnbc.com/2017/07/27/house-republicans-call-for-a-second-special-counsel--to-investigate-clinton-comey-and-lynch.html

lol, i'm too jaded now to believe the double standard could ever be over.

I would, however, shit a literal brick if I was proven wrong, and laugh the entire time I was doing it.

thanks
judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/072717_HJC-Letter-to-AG-DAG.pdf?utm_source=House Judiciary Committee Press Releases&utm_campaign=053972bb52-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_07_27&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_df41eba8fd-053972bb52-101207333
the link even has tripples
HAPPENING

Jeff Sessions is a democrat

prove me wrong.

>Mfw Trump investigation comes up with nothing and Clinton investigation has her in jail and ends an entire network of human trafficking

Why else would you encourage people to cross the border illegally unless you benefit from low wage labor and sex trafficking any hot women that end up with your cayote goons.

Hillary about to go on vacation out of the county to "relax after finishing her book"

>prove me wrong.
Jeff Sessions is not a democrat. You're welcome.

The doublethink on the left is painful to witness.

> "we're for the working man"
> open borders
> impossible to earn a living wage
> every policy they come up with ass rapes the middle class
> every aspect of civilian existence they put their hand in they fuck up
> "Republicans are stupid."

The democrats are not stupid. The people who vote for them are borderline retarded.

>invents the term "nothingburger"
>russia fucks with the US and gets us the worst president in history
>calls that a "nothingburger"
>posts real "nothingburgers" about DNC because they are bored and a shrinking populace

No one likes you conspiritards. I unironically wish you faggots would kill yourselves and save the world

But locking up political opponents is what fascist dictators do, in 3..2..1

Not only that but they think they're helping muh poor immigrants by encouraging people to sell everything they have to have some smuggler bring them across the border. Or in better scenarios it just creates brain drain in legal immigration cases.

Like if I were a poor Mexican I'd probably just take up a job as a border """"smuggler""', get payment up front and kill people in the desert. For the people that even make it here they're essentially slave labor because if they complain they'll be reported. Literally makes the problems worse.

>using nothingburger unironically
bet you also aregetting sleepy user

>believes the Russia meme
>calling anyone else conspiritards
doesn't work that way, pal

This is them asking
No special council yet
Faggot Ryan can shut it down

Who could we even count on to do a proper investigation?

lock them up.

things are about to get fun.

bump for panda

Yep, that's why there are a thousand threads about racemixing, slavery and other leftie nonsense on the board today.

Prove Russia hacked us with full knowledge of how vpns work and how we can spoof the signature of any attacker with CIA tools.
I'll wait.

you know that the democrat is the one with the cane, right?

Here is a list of 14 question the House Judiciary Committee wants answered

Sorry for the eye chart, I know there's a better pic of this out there. I guess I didn't save it in all the excitement about it last night.

Who's got that pic?

Absolutely. At this point, I suspect that any thread that isn't about this HAWT topic is a shill thread, because this is too important to be put after some racemixing / u mad white boi / etc. shit.

Imagine being a shill though : you get paid almost nothing for doing something that has literally zero impact on usual users, and, if it does, it's to save an old hag's sharty ass. Plus, you have to larp as a nazi, which you hate with your guts. Lmao, honest.

I know how hard it is to see the GOP, and indeed American conservatism in general, fail so consistently. It's ok guys, you'll get a win someday.

the catalogue has more sliding going on than a chinese waterpark.

Their time is worth nothing and their lives are pointless. They are vaguely aware of it too.

>Faggot Ryan can shut it down
they need to get rid of him, what the fuck is wrong with you Wisconsin?

I predict a lot more alcohol and drug abuse in the white liberal scenes as a coping mechanism. Look how hard this is being slid and you begin to understand the desperation that is the white, self hating mind.

Oh but I do enjoy that salt. And there's much more comin up I wager.

I bet DWS is going to commit suicide.

Watch cuckboy Sessions do nothing. Making a senator AG was a huge mistake, they're all fucking swamp creatures.

some of the points could really quickly escalate into some big stuff. like the clinton foundation investigation, mishandling of classified information. clinton campagne and foundation and their connection to foreign enthities. all these could possibly become huge

What gang do you affiliate to when you're a jew in prison ?

>why'ed it have to be 14

Any guesses as to how long Awan will remain breathing? Does anyone have definitive proof of where he is at the moment? The last I heard, he was released, passport confiscated, and forced to wear a GPS tracking device to keep him within 50 miles of his home.

your 'culture'
your immigrants
your homosexuals
your madam pedophile
your global warming
your world agenda

are all going to shit before your eyes. and theres nothing you can do, as being more of 'yourself' will only speed up your demise.

Eternally and forever BTFO.

Recovery is not even possible.

Those questions read like /pol OPs.

He's going to get hit by car that mysteriously disappears or something. His life must be shit right now.

Looks like some shills showed up. Lets take a look at who is who in the shill world shall we?

Some more

you mean greentexting?

also it is Sup Forums not /pol you filthy animal.

I might have missed a few names. Here are a few more.

>Back to 1993
Oh fuck the system is coming down

I like your style.

no

It was inevitable. Those in the know already have evidence/proof.

thanks user!!

Mega list of late July happenings!
>Debbie Wasserman Schultz and democrats IT staff are Paki intel agents
>AG Sessions will investigate additional leaks
>Comey and his links to Clinton 2016 will be investigated
>Congressional investigation into Clinton email and destruction of evidence
>Fusion GPS connected to Russians to build fake dossier on Turmp
>Huma Abedin and Anthony Wiener’s laptop emails
>CA Deputy AG arrest for child pron
>Two Democrat mayors arrested for pay for play
>FBI General Counsel James A. Baker under >DOJ investigation for leaking classified
>1.6 billion approved for wall
>Congressional Judiciary calling on special counsel to look into Hillary, Comey and Lynch
>HR 722 / Gaatz amendment

You think billion dollar interests that got absolutely blown the fuck out in one of their most expensive endeavours by a bunch of weeaboo autists doing it for free are above paying some intern minimum wage to shitpost and disrupt one of the most influential places on the internet? Ok.

>Le Sup Forums didn't influence shit
Tell that to Clinton before she made her pepe speech. Tell that to Shia. Tell that to Eric Clanton. Tell that to the ISIS troops that we got bombed etc etc.

I wonder how many people are really thinking this one through? Awan is fucked, and is going to tell the authorities what he knows in order to escape an all black plane whisking him off to a real interrogation at a black site out of US jurisdiction. If the reports about DWS being very stressed out at the moment are true, its easy to understand the reason why. There was all kinds of good solid incriminating evidence on that computer, wasn't there? This is happening, and not even a "suicide", or a "natural" death will put a band aid on this boo boo.

>Tfw the left's ideals would be great if they were not corrupted past the 4th wave
>nothing wrong with feminism
>nothing wrong with equal pay for equal quality work
>nothing wrong with not being racists
>there whole platform is based on creating an inequality

They are progressive, have a strong outlook on science and tech, but shoot themselves in the foot when it comes to social injustice and "ends justifying the means" level of evil politics.

not even double think.
it is an ideology based on believing one thing, but doing another.
like communism, they thought they were the revolution, but they were slaves.

DEBBIE DUNNZO. DNC DECIMATED. DONALD DEPLOYS DETAINMENT DETAIL.

And,
>We're only 1/16th of the way through the Trump presidency

>t. trump voter
I want whatever you are smoking bud

I don't understand your first sentence, partner. But I sure agree that /pol was there to fuck so Dem shit up, and still is.

Don't believe the story in the MSN right now that Awan is being singled out because he's Muslim, we all know this is bullshit. Why did he send about 300K to Pakistan, and then try to leave? Why is a DNC Tech Staffer making over 100K per year? He was considered a part time employee, and yet some estimates of what he has made in over 5 years in job place the number at about 5 million dollars. Every single person who goes on ANY MSN media needs to be talking about this every single day.

please read

Summer of Happenings

What a sad and pathetic looking bunch.

I'm saying shills absolutely exist because Sup Forums is willing to fuck up a trillion dollars plan just for laughs so it's not a big deal to invest 40 million in counter troll operations dedicated to disrupting the normal flow of the site.

A) ctr was a real thing during the election
B) they rebranded to share blue to do the same thing

My homosexuals are going to shit? Dear God no, we need a vibrant gay community!

>belives bullshit from here like seth rich
> hates the US and unironically thinks he is a patriot
>hacked
they shilled for destabilization, and they got a president who is a complete retard by getting dumbass voters like yourself.
Proof right here. This is fucking proof that the alt-right's meme warfare is becoming stale. I knew it is a phase, and this shit is literally worse than the left with respect to memeing. Keep doing it tho, please. Because the more you push with memes the more people will find them boorish.

>W-when do we neck them user-kun?

bumping this thread.

>Shilled got destabilization
In what way? What concrete thing did they do and how was it illegal? From the doj report I saw, there actions were stories on RT. Propaganda is illegal now?
Oh wait.

businessinsider.com/us-domestic-propaganda-officially-aired-2013-7

Thanks Obama

wake me when podesta is in handcuffs for child rape and murder

I'd like to point out what keeps giving you away, but it's more amusing to watch you all think you're getting somewhere.

archive.is/P43rg

Thanks Norway bot

Yeah sure. But now that the dust has settled around the election and that we know who we're dealing with, they can't hide anymore. I mean, you have to be particularly new to be baited by bait threads - they're so fucking obvious it's painful. Good bantz though.

user we could make larp threads saying they are being used as evidence against hillary and watch as they neck themselves.

It's not about falling for it you ridiculous idiot. There are a finite number of threads in the catalog and most people only look at the top 10 posts. It's not a coincidence that a bunch of slide threads appear when something big we could focus on happens.

Golly, you got me there bud.

>they shilled for destabilization
and what are you doing right here, partner ? That's right, shilling for the old hag for close to no pay. Who's the dumb ass now ? you tell me.

This. Libs always moan "but muh cheap labor" when beaners border on being slaves. But fuck labor rights for them right. Just let them in and pay their healthcare, but let them work like slaves. It's irresponsible to keep letting them in.

List of Democraps using the services of Imran Awan:

MARCIA FUDGE (D-OH) Cleveland
TIM RYAN (D-OH) Akron Youngstown Warren
JIM COSTA (D-CA) Fresno
SANDER M. LEVIN (D-MI) Detroit
DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ (D-FL)
YVETTE D. CLARKE (D-NY) New York City
GREGORY W. MEEKS (D-NY) New York City
JOHN P. SARBANES (D-MD) Baltimore
JACKIE SPEIER (D-CA) San Francisco
DIANA DEGETTE (D-CO) Denver
FREDERICA S. WILSON (D-FL) Ft Lauderdale
CEDRIC L. RICHMOND (D-LA) New Orleans
DAVID LOEBSACK (D-IA) De Moines
KAREN BASS (D-CA) Los Angeles
JOYCE BEATTY (D-OH) Columbus
EMANUEL CLEAVER (D-MO) Kansas City
LOIS FRANKEL (D-FL) Palm Beach
DANIEL T. KILDEE (D-MI) Flint
TONY CARDENAS (D-CA) San Fernando
MICHELLE LUJAN GRISHAM (D-NM) Albuquerque
ROBIN L. KELLY (D-IL) Chicago
KATHERINE M. CLARK (D-MA) Boston
MARK TAKANO (D-CA) Los Angeles
JULIA BROWNLEY (D-CA) Oxnard
PETE AGUILAR (D-CA) San Bernardino
ANDRE CARSON (D-IN) Indianapolis
JOAQUIN CASTRO (D-TX) San Antonio
THEODORE DEUTCH (D-FL) Pompano Beach
TED LIEU (D-CA) Los Angeles
HAKEEM S. JEFFRIES (D-NY) New York City
KYRSTEN SINEMA (D-AZ)

NANCY PELOSI (D-CA) SAN FRANCISCO

sauce -- dailycaller.com/2017/07/25/wasserman-schultzs-it-aide-arrested-trying-to-flee-the-country/

WHat do you base your 'worse president' theory on? Looking at the numbers he is already one of the best. Look at the manufacturing index, unemployment rates, DOW, illegal immigration...the list goes on..

Thanks for stating the obvious, champ.

youre right snake, this is the only thing goin on right now. i was anti-shitposting all yesterday to try and get anons eyes on this, but they were too distracted by the usual sea of race bait threads.

i swear Sup Forums the one track mind, natsoc purity spiral is your biggest fault. it clouds your judgement and makes you get riled up over all kinds of stupid shit. you all think its your greatest asset, but when real shit comes up and slaps you in the face, youre too busy bitching about "coalburners" and whether traps are gay or not.

Nice! I wonder how many of them were actually blackmailed?

Funny thing is, I came here after the election to study the opposition. You all are neutered and harmless, and were tossed away after goals were met. You faggots are unironcally sheep fighting for the powerful. You were used and now are stashed until needed. I guarantee the next time the ((((Koch)))) brothers or ((((Putin)))) want an agenda pushed you will be utilized for their nefarious purposes. Why do you think this place is so boring right now? no one has assigned you an agenda to push for a couple of months.

Have another you to keep an important thread bumped, shill.

>HAHAHAH I USE MEMES TO MAKE POINTS UR A RETARD LOOK AT MUH MEME

Did anyone else get paid?? Still waiting on my check.

>Funny thing is

Who types like this

...that has a dick

>mfw the next ones gonna have 88

Probably all of them. Either by fellow Democucks, the Clintoons, or foreign interests.

>Shilling for the old hag

Wtf are you talking about? Lock her up faggot, idgaf. Your memes are stale. KEEP PUSHING THEM PLEASE, THE NORMIES ARE NOT SICK OF THEM YET! IT IS IMPERITIVE YOU PUSH YOUR NARRITIVE SO HARD IT BECOMES WHITE NOISE

I smell a shill projecting. Sure, shills are paid to shill, but at this point they're paid to be laughed at.

Dem voters:
>sees people need a living wage
>sees one third of paycheck stolen from them
>thousands of dollars a year that would change their lives
>"we need to raise wages artificially through government intervention!"
I hope they all just get cancer

If were so "neutered and harmless", why do you even come here? Its because we're not...from helping get Eric Clanton arrested to the current Awan drama playing out. Yep, this is soooo boring, you just keep stopping in huh? Are you...being...slowly converted?

>>russia fucks with the US and gets us the worst president in history

you're going to say this a few months in right after Barack Obama, George W Bush, Bill Clinton, George HW Bush, Ronald Reagan and those Cunts Johnson and Nixon?

>were tossed away after goals were met.

That's funny! There's evidence out there to prove otherwise.
I can't wait until the DNC, CTR and ShariaBlue go bankrupt and you're not getting paid to shit post here.