It's starting

Tantrum time!

Why can't he finish his thought?

looks fine to me

You mad he has more followers than you manbaby?

We have done the same shit for decades. Everything we love to never be overruled is passed with a 2/3rds majority, requiring a 2/3rds majority to amend or revoke again, which is pretty much impossible.

......... does he know 51 is on the way to 60?

>puts ... in second tweet
>doesn't end the sentence
>"looks fine to me"
How far are you up Trump's ass m8?

>You mad he has more followers than you manbaby?
>he actually values twitter
Jesus christ.

>giving a fuck about how many followers someone has
So this is what reddit cancer looks like huh?

Love the butthurt shills. Makes my morning.

Butthurt? They're laughing at you you moron.

libs gonna need a lot of rope when they get obliterated in 2018 because of this

You are the one with egg on your face.

it's almost like twitter has a character limit

>laughing because they are too stupid to understand what is happening

like an 8 year old.

>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T CALL US BUTTHURT WE ARE LAUGHING AT YOU HAHAHAREEEERREEEEEEEEEEEEE!

but hurt shill detected

HAPENING IN HAMBURG
MAN ARMED WITH A KINFE ATTACKED PEOPLE IN SUPERMARKET KILLING ONE PERSON AND INJURING SEVERAL
''''''MOTIVE UNKNOWN'''''''

>MOTIVE UNKNOWN
he couldn't find the halal section?

>y-you're not laughing at me, you feel bad! Stop laughing! You're stupid, not me!!

>They only have a few followers
What's wrong, can't tweet anything interesting spastics?

>can't even comprehend basic DJT tweets and in general have no fucking idea what is going on

It's a persuasion tactic. An unfinished thought invites the audience to complete it themselves. Since you find your own thoughts more persuasive than the words of others, an argument built half out of your own thoughts is more convincing than a coherent argument.

What kind of end would this sentence have?

So many great future bills & budgets need 60 votes....

Ridicule is no longer an effective weapon, laugh all you want. I don't even care about the thread topic I just like baiting shills.

It's not about weapons or ideological differences, it's about a clown acting like a clown. He's a buffoon, and you think he's a god, so you get laughed at.

It's about Jews shilling everywhere.

What does that mean in the context of our conversation? You just scream "JEWS DID IT" whenever you can't address someone's point.

I see no conversation here, just some faggot wasting his life shitting up the board. This thread is garbage.

I'm not even bothering with your point. Jews are a bunch of screaming faggots shilling up the place, where would you recommend one go for a Judenfrei internet forum? Why do Jews have to have their noses in everybody's business?

They're just trying to hide the nose mang give 'em a break huh?

I just don't see how they can't realize how they have run out tricks now that the internet has arrived and fully matured. Do they really think they can continue this aggression without provoking the inevitable and predictable response out of us goyim? It's not like wrecking their asses would be anymore difficult than swatting a fly.

My takeaway from this is he wants the senate to just be a rubber stamp. Mconnel has ignored procedure and changed rules to try and pass healthcare, but still is incapable of delivering.

If Trump wants to start attacking the senate, he's going to have a bad time.

Yes.

A part of me wishes we can burn redditors alive.

how freaked out are you getting over Trump's (mis)use of an ellipsis you fucking weirdo?

Are you ironically hating Trump or legit?

almost all of Sup Forums hates Trump
/thread

A key difference is that the GOP has more free thinkers and isn't as lockstep as the DemocRATs. The Dems are a party of goose stepping group thinkers and no declension is allowed. Imagine if one Senator had voted against the ACA, which was built upon a foundation of lies. Harry Reid would have destroyed them.

>/Thread'ing yourself
Kill yourself and lurk more in the afterlife