Come to check out Sup Forums in 2012 because I'm getting tired of Sup Forums

>come to check out Sup Forums in 2012 because I'm getting tired of Sup Forums
>life is now a shell of what it could have been if I never took the red pill
>now part of an anti-semetic, nigger hating, natsoc hivemind that thinks in memes and autistically checks digits as a sign of validity

Life didnt have to be this way. Why did I ever come here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mdBcyo9joCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

only the weak fall for the con
youtu.be/mdBcyo9joCE

Checked.

Also, glad you're seeing that the "red pill" is just code for a slew of fucking nonsense that these hugbox retards have brainwashed themselves into thinking is truth. It's all rubbish, total bullshit which you yourself are starting to see for what it truly is.

Save yourself, OP. Get out of this hellhole while you still can. Meet people. Make friends. Be happy. Life is too short to spend wasting away on this sewer of thought, where all stupid ideas come together and coagulate into weaponized autism. They'll say that they're professing the truth. That's a lie, and they all know it. Don't be fooled.

user, find some balance.
If you think the red-pill makes you hollow and life experiences empty; you've still got another course of red pills!
If you've taken the nihilism one as well then take a double dose of the joy because they counteract each other.

Good luck if you aren't just being melodramatic

Shill thread. Sage.

Nazis aren't redpilled. But there is absolute truth to the fact that there is genetic differences between the races.

>CHECKED
You know you are telling the truth if it makes people angry OP

So going by your memeball, there's no problem with eurocucks wanting non Europeans out because none of them work

This.
OP is right that there's a whole lot of mindless, stupid bullshit on this board, but for every 10,000 things that are obvious horse shit, there's one thing that is absolutely beautiful, raw truth. If these few things were EVER widely accepted in society, it would turn our world upside down and, indeed, for the better.

wtf happened to Sup Forums anyway? It was my childhood where I ran to but now it's full of reddit tier threads like traps and gays and dickpics. I can't even say the word nigger or else everyone tells me I'm a nazi and to go back to Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is my only friend now

Do you feel marginalized? Upset? Left out? Good. You brought this upon yourself, with your words and deeds. You deserve every bad thing that happens to you

Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums

Little harsh for a pretty inocuous post

This isn't that faggot's hug box.

Checked.

user speaks truth.

ITS THE HURTBOXXXX

>Being an edgelord for no reason

CHECKED!

So you have a weak mind. You want pol to apologize for your weakness?

Impressive. Very nice.

This is now a d_ubs thread!!!

oldfag here, been posting on Sup Forums since '03.

Real Sup Forums is libertarian and doesn't give a fuck about race so long as you believe in freedom.

nat soc SJWs fucked this board

>Sup Forums since 03

Kys my man