WHY DOES THE MILITARY MAKE EVERYONE FIGHT AS A TEAM?

You could do way more damage to an enemy as a thousand rogue soldiers instead of fighting as a big clumsy group.

No you couldn't. 2 examples.

One "rogue soldier" gets pinned down by suppressing fire. The enemy he's fighting against (who aren't fucking idiots who think they're John Rambo) take this opportunity to use their group tactics to flank him and neutralise the threat while he's pinned down.

Second scenario. A house breach.
The "rogue soldier" breaks through the door and skillfully shoots the first enemy on his left and immediately gets riddled with bullets from the doorway on his right because he wasn't in a team and wasn't being covered.

I agree. Teams ruin everything. When I play vidya I have to carry those 12 year old faggots who dont know shit and die every 5 seconds. I get 30 kills 10 deaths and we still lose. If it were just me I could slaughter but those bastards don't know what the fuck they're doing.

Shut up you retarded nigger

there's this thing where people want to have a chance to live after engaging the enemy.

jokes on you the rouge solider was wearing enemy uniform they didnt even have a chance against him

Perhaps they should take the best, combat ready, highly trained troops and put them in 2 - 4 man teams and call them special forces.

Sage goes in all fields.

Rambo was just a movie OP

This is the worst thread I have ever seen.

Im not exaggerating.

How fucking stupid.

Sage

dont fight as team goys... i mean guys that is to clumsy

This thread is retqrded. OP has never been in a gunfight, let alone a fist fight. If we fought the way he wanted us to, it would be the equivalent of throwing ice at the sun

Except he's not part of the tight group so they will still kill him the exact same way since they'll know he's an enemy, as opposed to having all of your troops running amongst the enemies like idiots so YOU have no idea who's friend or foe

Real life isn't a vidya game, you fucking twat

You think you're smarter than thousands of people that came before you?

Get a job, loser.

so that you can put your hand in a pile of goo..that was yer best friends face...yada yda you're all outta order

Weak bait.

It's not like we don't have thousands of years of military history proving this to be false or anything.

>someone wearing your uniform doesn't speak your language or speaks with a heavy accent
what could possibly go wrong

On a more serious note, our army is actually full of Russians who can't even speak the state language to an acceptable level so we might very well end up with a fuck ton of blue-on-blue when Russia finally invades.

Sage in all fields
Post this in /bant/ you nigger

We've also got thousands of hours of Jewish propaganda trying to convince people any 115lb woman can be an unstoppable warrior.

Luckily the military is moving more and more towards a combined arms approach which has made it possible for a company sized element to perform missions that would have taken a battalion or more in the past.

Wow all you other posters are filthy faggots supporting this slide thread.

>You could do way more damage to an enemy as a thousand rogue soldiers instead of fighting as a big clumsy group.
someone post that webm of the africans rushing the white soldiers and getting gunned down

why isnt your shit squared away, pri

too easy, pri

10 deaths. 10 too many

Erhm... They make you to fight as a team to let you to survive longer to make money they've spent on you to pay off.

1000 rogue soldier would die anyways.

>Luckily the military is moving more and more towards a combined arms approach which has made it possible for a company sized element to perform missions that would have taken a battalion or more in the past.

You don't even know about the HORARs of War yet. Not all soldiers are human in the way that you understand it.