Was this his revenge?

>McCain could have voted no in committee allowing another bill to be brought forward
>he voted no on the floor, meaning the health care budget can't be reconciled for the entire fiscal year
>if republicans try to push it through early 2018 before midterm elections they will get slaughtered
>this is probably enough to scare them into not doing it but much of the damage is already done

Was this his final move, one last fuck you to Trump and his own party?
Baby boomers and neo-cons are truly the take my marbles and leave kids of the government

Kill all the boomers

He's a fucking based Commie remover.

Someone probably told him he would have his last maverick moment and save a bunch of lives from the evil government

i hope the cancer spreads doubly quickly

Euthenasia, will eventually be neccesary. How very communist of you. Cheers.

You're missing the point. The republicans at least look like they tried to do something and the dems just blocked them out of spite. This will not play well for them in the midterms.

Why is McCain such an asshole?

Yeah fighting the Vietcong will do that to ya. He was a badass before you were a cumstain.

If they vote against Obamacare repeal in 2018, then Trump will campaign against those who do.

Trump has free time to shape the 116th congress how he wants it.

Donors, grassroots actvists, Trump... these people are not happy.

Primaries are coming up. Voting against repeal, cockblocking Trump.

If you see a bunch of Kid Rock's winning primary races, you could even see some Democrats switch sides.

How, they literally did not need a single dem for this, and it has never caused the Republicans harm when they stood the party line.

Republican voted to not require any democrat votes. They literally shut them out of the committee rooms. The same Republicans that obstructed Obama. Now the nation knows it wasn't Obama's fault.

Its Obamas "legacy" of course its his fault.

He wanted repeal and replace, he just didn't want them to do this half assed repeal without anything else to replace it.

>dead man shitting himself before dying

The reason Obama was successful in passing health care reform is he understood the bill and explained to the American people what it would do. I got to keep my doctor. Trump couldn't even read his bill, now the republicans own the problem. They could have done something and they didn't.
With Flynn, Sessions, the Mooch, and Spicer, no onw will.losten to his endorsements when he hates his own choices.

Not a single Republican votes for Obamacare.
>It's not Obama's fault
Who the fuck you trying to fool?

We don't have time for midterms you pathetic lazy fucks. You better find some leverage or we are going to lose these two years of our lives and maybe the country. Time is against us.

lol oh no, no no no no.

His legacy is nationalized health care. The problems with which now belong to Republicans, hopefully McCain and Schumer will band together and help Americans by fixing the ACA. Just like Clinton wanted to do.

Just curious.... why is he a bad ass?

>
>His legacy is nationalized health care. The problems with which now belong to Republicans, hopefully McCain and Schumer will band together and help Americans by fixing the ACA. Just like Clinton wanted to do.

Are you retarded? Can somebody get this guy a red pill? There's a thing called a Deep State and they want you dead. They all want the full ACA because the ACA is _supposed_ to kill you.

>Please replace my gubment program.

These nigger breeding programs need to be repealed and not replaced.

he isn't

Obama didn't create Medicaid or Medicare. Obamacare is the exchanges.

McCain is going in for chemo and radiation. He'll probably be gone for the 116th congress.

He didn't explain shit. There was that famous Pelosi soundbite about how the Democrats would find out what was in Obamacare after they voted for it.

It's one of the reasons the Democrats lost the House and Senate.

The silver lining in this who debacle is that Trump can shape the 116th congress. He'll have massive influence in the 2018 midterms.

Witnessed

No he didn't

>it's the Republican's fault for not fixing our broken-ass bill

I see Soros really is planning on doubling down on this level of liberal retardation. Let's see how that works...

If the they really want to make 2018 a Plebiscite concerning Obamacare and Trump's agende then they've succeeded.

2018 will be about Obamacare and Trump's agenda again but this time with Trump as the President and de facto leader of the GOP.

>trump done nothing but show constantly his entire campaign and time he's been president that he's willing to throw anyone he can under the bus to avoid taking responsibility for anything that can be seen as a loss
>literally insults the house bill after celebrating passing it
>threatens the livelihood of alaska and alaskans because alaska's reps didn't vote for a thing that'd do nothing but harm their constituents
>'i can't believe mccain voted against what trump wanted'

McCain is a dirty old piece of shit who loves nigger dick.

>I want niggers to have free health care.

I bet McCain doesn't really win his elections anymore, just like Pelosi. I bet he phones it in and his spooks just punch in numbers. He's way too rude a piece of shit to his own constituents for him to ever win a legitimate campaign. Someone said he received his bribes as retail plaza real estate out west. Is it true?

MCCain sucks and actually is getting everything coming to him. Will be remembered as a traitor to Conservativism.

They need to pass a bill mandating that all Congress persons must use the crappy exchanges.

You're a flat out liar.

Vote however you like, cancer is not going anywhere. Wish you a slow, horrible, agonizing death John, you fucking piece of shit.

>no rebuttals to what was said
>better just shitpost that'll get em

You didn't make any points. Just a bunch of nonsensical statements.

>i can't produce any evidence to the contrary of what was said
>lemme bury my head in the sand, MAGA!

Normies dont think that far bud, theyll only see a brian cancer patient, some women, and dems playing obstructionist.

I'm not sure if it's really being appreciated just how comprehensively the Republicans were just fucked over.

See, the Republicans have been trying to pass these godawful healthcare bills through a process called budget reconciliation, which, among other things, protects the bill from being filibustered in the Senate and only requires a simple majority of 50 votes (rather than 60, which the Republicans don't have).

The thing is, the Senate can only consider one budget reconciliation bill per topic per year. Of course, if the bill dies in committee and never comes to an official vote, it doesn't count- which is why they've been able to keep hammering away at the issue.

This bill, though, was allowed to come to the Senate floor, because the Republicans thought they'd secured the votes. Collins, Murkowski and the Democrats would vote no, everyone else would vote yes, and Pence would break the tie. And then McCain completely fucked them. And it was almost certainly a calculated move; he voted to allow the bill to come to the floor. Had McCain allowed it to die in committee, McConnell could have come back with yet another repeal bill; but he let it come to a vote, and now they can't consider another budget reconciliation bill for the rest of the fiscal year. The Senate needs 60 votes to pass any kind of healthcare reform now.

So now they're caught between a rock and a hard place. Either they concede defeat on the issue and try again later (causing a big, unpopular stink that could damage elections if they try it before the midterms, or risking losing the slim majority they already have if they wait) or they actually sit down with the democrats like adults and write a halfway decent healthcare bill.

Yeah, no

McCain/Collins/Murkowski regularly have sex. I work in the Capitol, it's a whispered secret no one talks about because it's gross.

The only people he killed were US sailors and jets.

>like Clinton wanted to do.

Hillary wanted to extort the UN and buy nigger body parts on the global child slave market

Alaskan here.

You're a fucking idiot

The bill was drawn up behind closed doors and shoved down the American people's throats under the pretext that prices would go down. Prices have skyrocketed.

fuck him.

shit legacy.

traitor, loser, fraud

It will not bode well for any Republican who voted no.

Don't worry the day of the rope will come we'll hang all these kikerat bastards I hope Mctumor lives long enough for Justice to be served

The same Democrats who've sworn to obstruct Trump at every step and who created the retarded monstrosity known as Obama care in the first place?

That ain't going to happen. Meanwhile America is stuck between premiums and deductibles they can't afford and a mandate they also can't afford.

Fuck Obama

I unironically hope I live to see the day where neocons and cuckservatives are dragged out onto the Washington monument and shot. They are vile vermin that need to be exterminated before they do more damage to this country and the world.

>implying the gop didn't swear to obstruct obama every chance they could during his entire time as president

>The bill was drawn up behind closed doors and shoved down the American people's throats under the pretext that prices would go down. Prices have skyrocketed.

Are you talking about Obamacare, the one that had a year of debate and hundreds of Republican revisions? Or the GOP bill, which was literally shit out by McConnell in a week and not even his own party knew what was in it until a few hours before the vote?

>Awards
Silver Star Medal
Bronze Star Medal (3) with Combat "V"
Purple Heart Medal
Legion of Merit (2) with Combat "V"
Distinguished Flying Cross
Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal (2) with Combat "V"
Others

>implying congress is something more than a charade

There are UAV pilots with Bronze stars and fat black bitches too. None of these awards mean anything. There are junior enlisted Vietnam draftees with a more distinguished and decorated careers.

hes a fucking trotskyite

hes a fucking traitor you democrat.loving son of a bitch marxist cunt

Is that why he kept in place the Obama takeover of the healthcare industry? To fight communism?

>the one that had a year of debate

It passed house and senate within a month

the look on Mcconnell's face after he voted no says it all. You would think Mccain fucked his wife right in front of him for how JUST he looked

Has NOBODY addressed the fact that he has a fucking brain tumor and is clearly not in his right mind? He should not be allowed to vote on the matters of the senate, let alone have a seat on it.

>literally all earned for being a POW

Badass indeed

>actual vets aren't important or brave if they don't 100% embrace my meme politics or le maymay reddit president.

Jesus christ you fuckers would suck cocks in the street if donald tweeted and told you too. Think for your fucking selves. How does passing a hastily written partial obamacare repeal help the country?

hes LITERALLY a traitor, go listen to the tapes you fucking newfag boomer retard

>Trump got cucked
>again
Meanwhile Hillary isn't locked up, there's no wall, Muslim ban got cucked by the courts, people are fleeing his administration left and right, he's the butt of every joke, and his approval ratings are THE LOWEST of ANY President at this time in his presidency. Still winning though, am I right fellow based 'pedes?

He killed more American troops than he did Vietnamese Kek. You should probably read up on his service history.

He's not a traitor to shit, his allegiance is to the United states of america, not pushing retarded agenda based crap through congress.

Which award did he get for bombing his own carrier?

the military is nothing more than a tool for the (((elites))), people who join are too stupid to realize that

Lets just hope that he switches parties before he dies.

In AZ the governor has to appoint from the same party as the former senator.

Not a single Republican voted for Obamacare, dingus.

You motherfucking Democrats have been losing power since you passed Obamacare along party lines.

The entire life of Obamacare depends on two traitor female Republicans in Maine and Alaska who may not matter in the 116th congress.

Why are fucking Democrats so tone deaf?

"Hyuk hyuk... we iz gonna winz."

Obamacare saved for now by two cuckservative slags who are going to become irrelevant in 2018 in the trend of the GOP gaining seats because of Obamacare continues.

Kek

>Our healthcare

>10 million people covered

>Entire middle class was destroyed to make that happen

I hate libtards and traitors so goddamn much

>implying jet fuel can melt steel beans

There's a very large issue with coming into 2018 elections and that's Trump. You can defend him (and his lack of any achievements) all you want but the trend is that the incumbent president's party loses seats.

Senate, I don't know, map doesn't look good for democrats but it's really ranges from +3D to +4-5R.

House however, yeah that'll flip, not a huge majority but nothing from the senate will pass through a democratic house.

>How does passing a hastily written Obamacare help this country?

Fixed it for you

They spend 18 months on it, held numerous hearings, offered amendments, etc. Couldn't get a single republican to come to the middle.

McConnell writes a bill against the wall the night before and tosses it for a vote. Enzi talks about the nonsense for the 2 hours given to actually debate it. LOL DEMOCRACY IS WORKING JUST FINE.

This is what republicans actually believe.

Fighter pilot, POW, survivor, Senator since 1986, powerful Rich, strong moral compass.

Where's the grammy, though?

>Deep State
Conspiracy is the tell tale sign of a blue pilled cuck.

Obamacare SLIGHTLY addressed some of the healthcare problems in this country. Simply pulling it without any viable replacement is retarded.

Like planned parenthood that stops nigger breeding?

He doesn't even have massive influence in his white house.

They don't adopt a single Republican amendment. Even a common sense amendment like cross-state insurance markets was ignored. All the hearing and amendments were required to get the Democrats on board.

King Nigger would just mumble "elections have consequences" anytime someone criticized him for not working with Republicans.

The whole thing was laughable anyway. Wall Street had just tanked our entire economy by issuing fraudulent bonds and King Nigger decided it would be a good to spend all his time reforming healthcare.

It will be the HOP that cuts his throat. They already disagree with him at almost every move. So either Republicans are giving up their voters by going against him or it's Trump who will be out. Either way 2018 will tell.

He's simply top good goy to the very end.

Well put sir.
I'm sorry to see you so TRIGGERED. Did your safe space get invaded by thoughtful conversation?

McCain is too corrupt to entertain ideas like revenge, he just does whatever the people paying him at the time say to.

Of course you do. If they don't everytime they shoot eachothers it costs those that have health care more in premiums.

Arizona turns blue?

Look at this, Donald Trump finally guessed right on something.

I watched the speeches. I heard him say you can keep your doctor. It was true for many not all. At least he was trying to pass his signature legislation. Trump is too busy trashing his own people.

>86's horrible bill that would've put the entire healthcare collapse on republican's shoulders
>revenge

This stooge just did exactly what Trump wanted. For better or worse, the people need to feel how bad socialized medicine is by just getting a taste, then pulling away in horror.

Now the real talk can start.