Jake paul

jake paul
>fastest growing channel on the platform
>tall aryan man in his prime
>fit, strong and at his physical peak
>former tv actor
>actually cares about his fans went to visit a 14 year old cancer patient before he was even famous
>enjoying his life to the fullest, making money off of light hearted entertainment for young people
>christian
>already married at the age of 20 in a loving relationship with a white aryan princess
>probably voted for based trump as a white guy from ohio
> his parents are proud american patriots

ethan shekelstein
>stagnant channel with recycled tired conten
>old manlet kike
>out of shape, disgusting looking high estrogen body
>was a no namer virgin loser before youtube
>is a loser beta met his wife at a holocaust museum
>is married to a flat chested ugly rat looking jew
>pessimistic jew shithead, makes a living off of smugly putting others down whilst contributing nothing himself
>doesn’t give a fuck about his fans begs on pateron for money to pay for lawyers even though he is already rich
>voted for Hillary and is very liberal
>his parents are commie drug loving degenerates
>complains about jake doxing people he doxed dj khaled in a video (different rules for us goys I guess)
>(((Seth Rogen))) tweeted that he would use his influence to actively stop Jake Paul from getting roles in movies obvious jewish collusion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-5VCZyAMz0
youtube.com/watch?v=-Zy28mVeVZw
youtube.com/watch?v=a_WXO-S80_Q
celebheights.com/s/Jake-Paul-50221.html
reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/6q1b6z/just_fyi_Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf r u 12?

Yeah, but he's a chad... he's all muscles and no brain.

>ethan

Ethan is funny and down to earth. Jake is a shameless attention whore.

This isn't politics.

Jake Paul
> criminal
> actual cunt

Lol get real ethans new video is literally him shilling for his jew rats clothing line the entire time the guy is done hasn't been funny in years.

he's also a fucking cunt

>heh based Jew amirite fellow 'pedes?

and why should i care?

Ethan too. This guy ruined people's careers for wealth

>>fastest growing channel on the platform

think again

why does anyone care about these people

what are you suggesting, we put aside the fact that he probably hates our kind too somehow use our meme magic to get him in movies just to say fuck you kikes?

not worth it

I'll just leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=a-5VCZyAMz0

You forgot that he's also a coked, narcissistic asshole that has no problem making the lives of others a living hell.

h3h3? Oh yeah I'll add that next time.

he is literally the most retarded person on the earth, and anyone defending this autist is worse

I've been waiting for this kind of thread for days now. You're getting slow Sup Forums

Ugly white trash.

>jake paul

How come the OP posting about Jake Paul never mentions that his ex-girlfriend cheated on him with an Asian guy?

he looks like pence

>How come the OP posting about Jake Paul never mentions that his ex-girlfriend cheated on him with an Asian guy?

They even made a MUSIC VID about it & mocking him.

I stopped watching back in January. Fucking non-stop vids of him bitching about youtube not paying him his monthly shekels. No one fucking cares you aren't being overpaid. Pewdiepie is losing millions and millions and make off hand jokes on himself about it. Fucking Jew misses out on 30k and all the sudden he is in the poor house and needs support from his fans. Fucking hate that Jew nigger

>>How come the OP posting about Jake Paul never mentions that his ex-girlfriend cheated on him with an Asian guy?

2:00 - "I'm onto bigger things now"
2:05 - "I fucking your girl now"

What is happening and why should I care?

>white """""people"""""
youtube.com/watch?v=a_WXO-S80_Q

am*rican subhumans should nuke themselves

>>>How come the OP posting about Jake Paul never mentions that his ex-girlfriend cheated on him with an Asian guy?

Asian guys get the HOTTEST WHITE GIRLS while White guys only get UGGO brown 3rd worlders from Thailand or the Phillipines.

JAUNDICED

>jake paul
>all of those great things...oh and an IQ of 80

He's basically a nigger

Unironically this

celebheights.com/s/Jake-Paul-50221.html
lol

>liking this obnoxious little shitstain
kys

So taking pics with women means youve had sex with them?

Who the fuck is this faggot? Celeb threads in Sup Forums are gay.

I kinda like Jake for the wrong reasons, I like all the shit stirring he is doing whether it is on purpose or not It means little to me.
In general, I like people who piss others off, I don't really like the content and sure he is a chad in every aspect, but I find the shit storm pretty entertaining.

he's the typical american

>So taking pics with women means youve had sex with them?
see
Can you not see the MUSIC VID they literally made about it?

I mean Ethan is a Jew and all that, but Jake Paul isn't anything to be proud of. Kid's a fucking piece of shit.

I hate ''white'' americans.

he still terrorizes his neighbors for a living, fuck him

Alissa going from a buff blonde White CHAD like Jake Paul to a skinny Asian guy reminds me of this.

Why do you act on Reddit like you've never been here? You're here all the time spamming that embarrassing shit.

> Hi Sup Forums im 12.

Jake Paul is an idiotic Disney "star" who only gets attention because he is a Disney gimp and they have lots of shekels to throw at youtube in order to keep him featured and trending perpetually eventhough no one other than impressionable preteens wants to watch him.

> Arguing about jootoob """celebs"""

WTF is this nigger bullshit and why are you fucking cunts ruining my Sup Forums? Nobody gives a FUCK about either of these retarded niggers.

Even cringier than Jacob Sactorius.

Not even funny. He should at least be good at his job

>Ethan is funny and down to earth.
hes a fat manlet kike promoting bullshit to children.

>Sup Forums finds out you spend half of your day here
>b-b-but i-i-i d-d-don't e-event know what the place is *gulp*
reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/6q1b6z/just_fyi_Sup Forums_pol_and_the_altright_are_actively/

Nice damage control Johnny-boy. How's them Chink eyes working out for you? -___-

He dyes his hair and has brown eyes

>RICED

>was a no namer virgin loser before youtube
Isn't that what you are though? along with everyone else on this autistic board kek
i like Sup Forums but you fuckers are hypocrites and autistic as fuck

>>tall aryan man in his prime
>aryan man

>that OP pic

Stop trying to turn me gay.

I see your point user and I respect your latent homosexuality.

But I'd rather have Ethan Shekelstein as my neighbor than the redneck justin bieber.

Does the Jake Paul phenomenon remind anyone of early Justin Bieber? So many parallels.

Why did he rise to fame so quickly? Is it in (((someone's))) interest to raise a douchey blond person into the public spotlight overnight?

I feel like Barnays is chuckling in his grave right now.

Look at how socially acceptable the circle jerk is, just like it was with Bieber. Years later, Bieber starts to grow out of his wild phase and is suddenly no longer a superstar, just a star.

Maybe I'm overthinking this. But maybe not. Always examine your options when you see a nearly universal groupthink on both sides of the aisle.

nvm, read the thread most are opposing the OP
Sup Forums surprising me and also:
this

THIS is the intelligent of the average jake paul hater

When you suck his dick please do not post a photo of the scene on Sup Forums.

>met his wife at a holocaust museum

Please be true.

>his clothing line
He was making fun of people who do that. Everything he got was from target or amazon or goodwill