IT'S OVER

I don't want to live. There's no solution. It's too late. I live in the north shore of Sydney, and they're knocking down all the old federation houses EVERYWHERE - and building unit blocks for Chang and Poo. Over 1000 people move to Sydney every week - mostly from Chang-land and Pooville. You think 1000 blonde beachniggers are being born each week? Every where I go there's Asians. Anglos are disappearing. Over 70% of surrounding suburbs are Chinese alone - let alone all the poos and pakifags and kimchi. Fucking kill me. Anglos just want weed and beer and sex. Asians start families. Nothing can solve this. Nothing.

>knocking down Federation Architecture

Fucking modernism.

aussie refugees are welcome in the midwest reich

They're not dissapearing from Australia, just Sydney and Melbourne.

White flight is real. I live near Byron and every year for Splendour, scores of whitey mcblondes come up from the lower half of Australia and each and every fucking one of them says shit like

"Wow it's really nice up here...! Very, um....clean! Peaceful? I can't think of the real reason as to why it's so nice to be around here, like, I can't explain what it is, but I wanna move up here user!"

I'll tell you what it is. Up here, every shop, store, pub cafe and grocer you go into, white people.

Trolley boys are still called Darren and Shane, not Pajeet and Mustufah. If you do see an Asian, they're likely a quiet Japanese family living here for the Seafood and close to Cairns airport to visit Japan every now and then, they're not breeding locusts like chinks and thais are.

Every fucking year, every fucking year I see more and more metro city faggots walking around here. It's very fucking clear you cunts are all moving here en masse, our property prices and rental prices have gone proper fucked.

Sydney and Melbourne like to preach diversity with their right hand, but then "move away from the 'crowded, mean city' because I dunno lol!"

Sydney and Melbourne will be Detroit teir before new long. Before that, 1970's New York teir bad.

Keep it a secret mate.

>they're knocking down all the old federation houses
GOTTA MAKE ROOM FOR 1000 BEEHIVES OF POOS AND CHINKS AND NIGGERS AND MUZZIES MATE

REGENTRIFYING WILL MAKE THE PLACE NICER AND IMPROVE THE ECONOMY

The same shit is happening in California. All of the whites are moving north to Washington/Oregon. Some to the east for Texas. Whites are now a minority in California. Even my parents want to move north, but will not admit the reason.

Sounds like canada

It's happening here too. By 2040 white people will be a barely visible minority. It's their own fault really, young white people don't want kids, they don't familes. The girls only want flings and casual sex with whoever, they dont want to be tied down with families, that's work. And all the guys want to do is live the frat boy video games and beer lifestyle, who has time for annoying kids? I'm curious who the natives are gonna blame for there problems when whiteys gone?

They know deep deep in their heart why they want to move but none of them can say.

I don't think it's sustainable to keep going on this way worldwide. There will be pushback at some point. Once Sydney is lost here, the actual parasites and aliens who live there will start to disdain why they're even there. They'll start trying to spread to more local pocket areas but it won't work. Small communities reject their thinking, it's why they have to try and build and expand everything into a city as much as possible.

Day of the Rope has to come within the next 10 years for this to all stop or I have no idea what happens next. White people in the US/Australia etc may straight up be hunted like Ivory into extinction in 2050 or something. Powerful celebrities of the then will all be brown trapesing around with their expensive rare white slave person.

Leftist fucktards will keep pushing us there even as their own race dies. Till the very end as the african horde envelopes the planet, they'll think they did the right thing because some white dudes once upon a time bought people.

The then future generation of browns and blacks will actually riot worldwide and blame their fathers and mothers for extincting white people.

But before that, the lightest of the browns will become the new target. Chinks followed by hispanics.

Pfffft the chicks would slaughter the Africans if they tried anything

Look I don't entirely disagree with you but I think you are over-dramatising the situation
Yes there will be a push back
No we will not be hunted down like ivory
No powerful brown celebrities will not be owning pet white slaves

Lads, I'm pure constipated right now. It just won't come out and if I force it I'll burst my hemorrhoids again.

Any ideas?

what he said

Hydrate yourself well. Wait until you don't feel like you have a lot of water in your belly. Then have a drink or two. If you smoke, have a smoke.

If you haven't eaten much, eat something as well with the water. If you're up to it, down a can of sauerkraut; it might take a few hours to work through, but it will push out any monkey business if you're on an empty stomach.

Calm down m8. Come join us for some bubble tea. We're all friends here.

Use your hand to help push. Don't dip it near the hole or anything, just apply some pressure in the gooch area when you're pushing.

YES FINALLY AUSSIES ARE GETTING BTFO!
THANK YOU BASED CHINKS AND POO

Pharmafag here. Get some bisacodyl, it will take a bit to work but I assure you it will work.

They're still gonna blame you for bringing a bunch of non-natives to ruin their land.