How do I get away from "people of color"?

Seriously. I can't fucking get away from them. They surround me on all sides of my apartment, they are 80% of my customers at my place of work (who I can never understand because they can barely string a couple of words together to form a proper sentence. This includes barely speaking English, and only speaking some mumbled ebonics.), and they are my coworkers. I've tried so god damn hard to be polite and understanding with them, but I can't anymore. My patience has run the fuck out. I'm at a point where I don't even attempt to speak to my nextdoor neighbors, I don't try to have a conversation with my black customers because I can't understand them, and I have NOTHING to relate with them on because they're in their own little world-revolves-around-me world. I can't find myself relating to the Mexican dudes because I SIMPLY CANNOT FUCKING COMMUNICATE WITH THEM. The 2% I actually CAN communicate with seem like decent people, but god damn they are few and far between. And even with that, they get fuckin pissy with me because I don't know fucking Spanish. So now I'm at a point where I look down and away, keep to myself and keep things short and sweet. It's horribly demoralizing. And as for my coworkers, you guessed it: lazy. Only a few aren't, and well, of course, they're white. Funny how a small 24-year-old white woman can outdo a 6'4" 29-year-old negroid when it comes to job performance and responsibility. When I think about how things may have been 40 years ago or so, it must have been a fucking wonderland. EVERY white customer (rare occasion) I've openly spoken to have the same complaints about how these people act all the damn time. It's nice that I'm not alone in how I feel about this, but it's alarming. It's become more and more noticeable over time. Where the fuck can I move in the US that isn't libcucked and isn't a shithole niggerbeanerland? I lose more and more faith in the US and myself the longer I stay in this city/state.

And thanks, Sup Forums :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
youtube.com/watch?v=A8RPdcWZULo
archive.is/HBNJh
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0749597814000223
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Idaho
Montana
The Dakotas
Wyoming
Utah
Vermont
Maine
Michigan (as long as it's not southeast, that part is infested)

user delivers. But which of these would be the most conservative?

Maybe we could run off to Iceland and join their military or something.

Utah
Montana
Idaho

I'd rather move around my own country in lesser-fucked states. But if I had to choose, yeah. I wouldn't mind too much. I'd be beta as fuck not being as jacked as most of the dudes in Iceland, but that's a much lesser problem than this infestation. lol

Move to eastern Oregon.

I believe we are reduced to Antarctica and off planet. But rest assured the mongrel savages will show up there as soon as we build another functioning beautiful society to fuck it up again.

>apartment
Well there's your problem right there

Get out of the projects b4 you get stabbed or shot.

Just search by lowest violent crime statistics. Should be POC free zone

Come home white man. But for real though I spent some time in Idaho Falls last year and it was so beautiful. Hardly a single minority in sight plus there were tons of Conservative qts although most were Mormon.

>living that close to the water.
Hope you like floods.

I am from Idaho Falls, we are majority mormon, but 10% of the population is mexican. And every mexican I know is a drug dealer or slut, so stay away from them.

A blue state? No.

But the american dream is still big, my dad and all his brothers are their own business owners.

It will all end soon

While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny", they are missing a crucial detail: Trump's interest in White Immigration

Trump: Let's Bring in More Europeans
youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Trump on Merit-Based Immigration
youtube.com/watch?v=A8RPdcWZULo

Trump and Loyalists like Bannon and Sessions want to increase Immigration for whites. While Blocking immigration from most of the third world. He's interested in replacing the 1965 immigration act with a modified version of the 1924 immigration act which would benefit white immigrants. The whites will probably come from Europe/Anglosphere/Southern Africa when it comes to the country of origin. Instead of Southern/Eastern Europeans being blocked in this modified immigration act. It will target the most third world instead, As they've been flooding the US nonstop since 1965 with little to no success. It could also make immigration numbers shrink from 1 Million to 250,000-500,000 immigration arrivals, Most of which would be from Anglo or European countries. This immigration proposal might completely reverse the demographic downfall of America as the nonwhite birth rate is started to shrink, and since less and less third worlders would arrive the number of nonwhites births will shrink while the US will gain 1% of white growth in America each year because of this Pro-European/Anglo immigration plan. This, Along with the RAISE Act, Mass Deportations of both Illegals and Dreamers and Lowered Taxes could keep America a white majority country.

Related Links:
Sessions Praise of the 1924 Immigration act
archive.is/HBNJh

Pat Dollard's White Majority Project
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/

Donald Trump’s Aides Develop Plans to Halve Legal Immigration
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/

Finland. No fatties allowed.

>floods
>in in that landscape
lmao no

The only red state with jobs is Texas, and its cities are crawling with shitskins and libcucks. Sad but true, there's really not much difference between the red and blue states anymore. All that matters now is rural regions vs cities.

Yeah the river gets high when all the snow melts but it has never flooded

Michigan fag here to confirm. The western and northern coasts are beautiful

>flood
>in a non flood zone
>what is elevation?
>what is slope?
>what is runoff

Wew that inner city education. How sad your retarded schools have failed you.

God speed, brother.

LOL. At least know that I'd gladly accept an English speaking Mexican over some shithead black guy any day. Even with the language barrier, Americanized Mexicans in my experience seem to have a slightly better understanding of the universal language of "violence and theft hurts people" rather than negro mongoloids. Jaykwon just has no understanding of how neural pathways react to to stab wounds.

No we don't need more Mexicans, I think even most Mexicans themselves would agree. If they love their nation so much they should be sent back.

I'll add it to the list of places to compare.

Born and raised poor and stupid. I'll do my damnedest anyway to get the fuck away.

Move to someplace around Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Not quite the projects, but god damn is that crime rate skyrocketing as of late. Comes with the territory of your state being red and your city being blue.

>El Paso

i live NEAR pittsburgh in a small town in which the last 10 years weve gone from 2 blacks to being fucking swarmed with blacks. areas of the city are literally full on fucking ghettos now, people are getting raped, robbed and a white girl was recently just kidnapped and shot in the head by some fucking nigger.
i blame the female liberal airhead dyke mayor these elderly kept electing for fucking years. she brought in 4 methadone clinics so all the black trash from pitt came here and never left.
personally im working on hording money and just fucking off to alaska or montana or some super rural super "boring" place

...mother of god you are a genius. But then again, the lower crime rate areas typically mean a higher price. Fuuuuuck.

Traverse City MI

0.7% african american population

seems comfy to me.

is minnesota white? i heard they have the biggest scandinavian diaspora in the us.

Do you live in the Hill district? I'm from Oakmont and it's 97% white down here.

God damn that place looks amazing. Raising a family there would be the American dream. :(

Look at a black belt map and a crime rate map side by side.

They're getting filled with Somalis because Obama imported them by using the 1965 immigration act. They're still 80% white.

>scandinavians
>white

no
i worked in oakmont it was a nice place.
a few miles in either direction and it gets pretty shady though

google "vdot racial dot map uva"

it's a little old but it's pretty accurate. I always use it when buying a property.

>white people
>white
ethiopians are the real whites.

Become one of them

Then it might be those Somali Bantus Obama flooded us with by using the 1965 immigration act. He did the same with the rest of the Midwest. We used to have almost zero of them 10 years back. Now they're everywhere and Pittsburgh is only 64% white now.

Kek

why not take yourself out OP you will go to White Heaven.

what are "people of color"?

are they a red state? how cucked is minnesota gun laws?

shitskins

crayon people

Minnesota is very white and the niggers here know their place, mostly. The sand niggers are the problem. We're full anyways.

Jesus christ don't fill me with this much hope. European brothers and sisters would be a fucking godsend in comparison. On the upside, black population is supposedly expected to decrease, but the latino population.. shit is expected to skyrocket. Trump's dream of blocking off Mexico and introducing white Europeans to America seems far fetched to me, but god damn is it admirable. Bringing back his better times in America for the younger generations. What a sendoff before leaving office. Willing to take so much libtard scrutiny for our sake. Almost brings a tear to my eye.

I was thinking the U.S., but thanks anyway I guess.

Michiganfag here. Ann Arbor suburbs are comfy and conservative.

I live in minnesota. It's mostly rochester, and the twin cities that have the most somalis. I think it's mostly minneapolis with the highest concentration. THey have a section called "Little Mogadishu". It's probably the reason MN went blue this year.

Maybe he could take in Ukranian refugees

move over here
srsly tho with 1l dollars you can live like 2 months here
so take your life savings and just move here

They're a Blue state, however Wisconsin also has Scandinavians and is a red one. Are you planning on moving here? Are you of European descent by any chance.

South African whites too, If Trump allows them to refugee here over the African and Arab shitskins I'd gain all new levels of respect for him.

That would happen to be my state. I guess you can imagine my rage when you live in a red state but your city is blue and filled with shitskins.

1k dollars*

Can I join you? :( I could give less of a shit about boredom if it means being able to talk to people like they're people, and being able to sleep better at night knowing some fuckin nigger isn't going to rob and shoot me one night because my ancestors were supposed slave owners or some horse shit.

Michigan strikes me as a ticking time bomb. I'll step back from that one.

Minnesota would be red if we got rid of the somalis.
I've noticed more sandnigs coming through rochester. Probably coming for mayo's healthcare.
>t. fag whose parents rented to them and used to work at rst.

Never looked at one. Now I'm curious and feel like FOR SOME REASON I know what it will look like.

The best advice I'm sure a Frenchman can give me. :( If I do that, all that will do is make things worse. Black people love to fuck up black people.

As a Slav living in the US, I had no trouble understanding white Americans within a few months, but I still cannot understand niggers.

At first I felt bad about it but now I take pride in it.

The only way to get away from them is to have enough money to move to a rich neighborhood.
Utah is overrun with Mexicans and the mormons are shipping in 3rd worlders because they're the only ones dumb enough to join their retarded religion.
We have a Tongan gang problem.
They virtue signal harder than democrats about muh refugees.
And salt lake city is the gayest city in the United states. I do not exaggerate look it up.

Utah will not save you. We've already lost salt lake. That district has gone full retard and is falling apart before our eyes. They elected a lesbian mayor and nominated a transgender congressmanwoman who lost the election. The city is overrun with homeless people. It's no longer safe to visit.
Even Hatch sided with the trannies in this recent transgender military ban because utah may as well fly a rainbow flag above the state flag.
Don't come here. The economy is booming and the population is exploding and neither the liberals or conservatives know what to do about that. The mormons will let everyone in. Refugees, Mexicans, Tongans, muslims, you name it they are too focused on virtue signalling their way into mormon heaven to make a rational decision.

send the kids to detroit for summer work vacations
will ensure that it stays clean after seeing shti firsthand
if they like it, they get to stay in Detroit permanently. on state allowance of course.

the rate at which im "hording" i will be living in pic related before i get out bro.
being a hard working reliable individual isnt enough to pursue dreams anymore
its fucking depressing

PNW

Move to small towns.

I live in Wisconsin and there are a slot of small towns where its whites only. You be lucky to see a nigger, spic, or mudslime for 2 hundred miles around some of them.

I use to live in a small town and rent is so much cheaper. I lived in a 2 bedroom house on a lake and only paid $450 a month. Nothing bad ever happens , its peaceful, the people are friendly , hell I never even locked my door when I left the house.

You will die angry and alone faggot. The new world is going to eat you alive. I highly recommend buying some rope for yourself and keeping it on hand just in case

lmao commienigger saying others will die lonely

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0749597814000223

Wa, anywhere not Seattle is red heaven.

Maybe the new world isn't for you.

Yinz can join us, just make sure to move to a white majority part of Pittsburgh.

Chileans are Pseudo-Niggers who resemble Asians, I'm surprised Pinochet was as white as he was.

sad state of affairs in UT, minus the economy. At least you can hopefully make money off their dumb asses. Sorry user.

oh ok
I saw some in Paris, not easy to look at...

But don't you have a lot of muslims? (Bosniaks)

>avoid any place w/public transit
>avoid any place w/a professional sports team
That should get you started.

>"White Hispanic"

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

sure
but you cant really tell them apart because they were slavs who HAD to turn into muslims if they didnt want to be butchered by the ottomans

Every night there's a murder on the news. It never used to be like this. When I visited the city I parked my car all day in an area that is now a tent city full of homeless people and drug burnouts.
They built a nice open air mall down there and some apartments in an attempt to gentrify it but the retards didn't move the homeless shelter right across the street. It was fine for a while. But within the last 8 years the crime drugs and homeless population just exploded.
So rather than address the problem directly the mormons built a different fortress mall district deeper in the city on land that the church controls so they can enforce a dress code and kick homeless people out.
But this cancer still grows and has eaten up the better part of the city.
Not to mention just west of salt lake is an area entirely populated by Mexicans that makes the news every night with a violent crime.
And north of it is a county that Mexicans have officially out populated whites in.
We're going down in flames and no one does anything about it.

Portsmouth New Hampshire. All the benefits of the city, in a maximum comfy miniature size. Surrounded by beautiful New England countryside. Great beer. Come home white man.

North Dakota most conservative, imo.

Leave Atlanta.

It's the separate but better side of heaven.

Hmm, do they behave like muslims?

>Balkans
>Not Subhuman Savages

The Ottoman Empire fucked them up badly my kraut friend. I've met Bosniaks immigrants in Pittsburgh and they're massive jackasses.

>the new world
What world?You morons destroyed it.

You could say the same of Upstate NY outside of the cities.

Four hundred fucking dollars and a house?! Well, I guess I made my decision. Just hope Wisconsin isn't /too/ cucked. God damn that sounds way too good to be true.

Fuck off we're full

Maybe I will, maybe I won't. We'll see how things go. Either way you're an anarchist so you're either a troll or autistic.

He already lives in america faggot

dont listen to him
they are dijasporas of course they are jackasses
and no
they do go to mosques but they mostly eat pork and dont wear hijabs and all that crap

If the "new world" entails retarded niggers and spics destroying everything, then yeah, chances are you're right. Nobody wishes for that. I mean, unless you're a retarded nigger or spic. They're animals that thrive on destruction.

I'm absolutely fucked in both regards. The end of the lease couldn't come sooner..