What do you think happened after this photo was taken?

what do you think happened after this photo was taken?

Other urls found in this thread:

ilsecoloxix.it/Facet/amp/Uuid/e54c5f4a-72f5-11e7-acb5-6754d9fddde0/Cammina_nuda_per_Bologna_Non_avevo_voglia_di_vestirmi_CAPnudaboognga.xml
google.co.uk/amp/www.ilsecoloxix.it/Facet/amp/Uuid/e54c5f4a-72f5-11e7-acb5-6754d9fddde0/Cammina_nuda_per_Bologna_Non_avevo_voglia_di_vestirmi_CAPnudaboognga.xml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>what do you think happened after this photo was taken?

Enrichment.

Fun times for the 86%

Ficki ficki

Bitch probably gave them all STDs

>Star of David tattoo
Whatever happened, she has deserved it.

they hugged, you're all wrong you insensible bunch retards

Suuuuuure

So, next pics plz?

interracial breeding

Is this what breast cancer looks like? Disgustin.

Where was this taken?

They gave her their clothes and slapped her for acting like a degenerate heathen

Source on this lads.

she had the fun she was looking for¿

they're just niggers.

Google nigger ffs.

Where are you getting these pics from lad?

I'm asking about the girl but you already knew that you toilet cleaner.

>Where are you getting these pics from lad?
I'm one of the black dude in the first picture. I just stalked the girl around and I'm now trying to dispose her body.

This is the best I could find.

ilsecoloxix.it/Facet/amp/Uuid/e54c5f4a-72f5-11e7-acb5-6754d9fddde0/Cammina_nuda_per_Bologna_Non_avevo_voglia_di_vestirmi_CAPnudaboognga.xml

Some slag walking around naked in Bologna, Italy. Seems to be some kind of social experiment.

Sorry, bad link.

google.co.uk/amp/www.ilsecoloxix.it/Facet/amp/Uuid/e54c5f4a-72f5-11e7-acb5-6754d9fddde0/Cammina_nuda_per_Bologna_Non_avevo_voglia_di_vestirmi_CAPnudaboognga.xml

So, some kike is trolling rapefugees to get them all hot and bothered for white girls before going back to her gated community?

She is now a single dead mother

>Bix nood muhfugga muh dick.
No wonder why niggers neighborhoods and communities are total dysfunctional shit.