#OperationSkepticShutdown

Original Thread
I would like to apologies for my deception Sup Forums but I have been here a long time and understand how the hive mind works, I needed to test the level of angst toward the Skeptics.

I have heard though 2 verifiable sources (which I will not name, no matter how much you ask, no matter how many accusations of LARP) that certain prominent members of the Skeptic Community are gearing for a sustain informational attack on the "Alt-Right".

This plan was dreamt up during a weed and drink session at another "skeptics" house at VidCon. The purpose of this attack is to
disassociate the "Skeptics" from the Alt-Right for financial gain.

They have aligned themselves with /leftypol/ and starting at 20:00 BST Sup Forums, twitter, YouTube and Facebook will be raided.

Though I believe they will never slow the progress of the Alt-Right, they wield significant power in hindering it.

We must react first.

What say you Sup Forums? Meme war now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZikJRPglqc
pastebin.com/xVEareta
gamespot.com/articles/intel-spending-300-million-to-bolster-women-and-mi/1100-6424509/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope every faggot like op that posts about youtube ecelebs gets aggressive brain cancer.

Every single fucking one of them.

Yes, ecelebs are cancer, but so is your faggy little operation. Just ignore these retards

Get with the times man.

The culture war isn't fought in the streets anymore, its fought online.

Change the internet, change the world.

Simply.

And how are they going to do that? Cry that their feelings are hurt? lol

Bump

How are you talking to cunt?

Typical star flag.

Muh merica fucked up.

>Won't help change it online or off

You can larp that you're somehow fighting the man all you want, but the fact is you're a pimply faced faggot shitposting on the internet.

You make zero contribution to society, people like you should be gassed first.

The Truth behind Kekistan
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZikJRPglqc
should of put this in the thread. I believe this is true and some people in the cult cannot keep their mouths shut

>$.02 has been deposited in your account

Memes mainly, its going to be prolonged and you will see a lot of Alt-Right channels being shutdown.

Apparently Red Ice is first in line.

lol

2 kids, a wife, £40k a year job.

I do not wish to see my family grow up in a world where they are second class citizens, yet I have to protect my rep for my job so cannot force change in the open.

Change the internet, change the world.

Strategies,Tactics to smash the instigators of kekistani infiltration and skeptic fags. This may pastebin.com/xVEareta

So you're from leftypol? I'm not helping you take out alt-right voices, but I'll help with the skeptic fags like sargon, sbg, armored skeptic, kraut, etc.

Counter raiding them isn't going to work, but what are the other channels they are going to target?

leftyfag detected

Get a job

>He's an AMDcuck

>40k a year

lol

>2 kids

Cockroaches can reproduce, congrats.

Why don't you spend time with them, raise them correctly, instead of wasting your time arguing with teenagers on the internet?

You're a worthless piece of trash.

Go back to /leftypol/ faggot.

All of them, Red-Ice is there test target but AltRight.com is their end-game.

No shit
Intel Spending $300 Million to Bolster Women and Minority Hiring
gamespot.com/articles/intel-spending-300-million-to-bolster-women-and-mi/1100-6424509/

Yes I'm a lefty because I think people are retards for larping feuds on the internet.

>another "sheltered leftists shriek "WELL SHUT THOSE 4CHANNERS DOWN!!" and try piss into the sea of piss"-episode
The writers of this anime are really running out of ideas.

>implying Sup Forums is alt-right and not natsoc
>implying Sup Forums gives a fuck about e-celebs
>implying op isn't actually from /leftypol/ and trying to get us to raid them first

Your right!!!

I should stop arguing with teenagers.

bb

cunt.

>I would like to apologies for my deception Sup Forums but I have been here a long time and understand how the hive mind works, I needed to test the level of angst toward the Skeptics

go back to plebbit you fucking faggot they are the only ones who care about (((e-celebs)))

We know your tactics

Nice try leftyfag

The left and the "skeptics" suck at memes...they'll just make the same politically correct bs shit that no one cares for.
(You) people are retarded.

P.S. RED ICE WILL NEVER DIE!!!

See, this is the problem with Sup Forums nowadays.

Its full of paranoids twats with no drive for change.

Fuck it, I'm sliding.

Sup Forums isn't the only board with the muscle to pull this off.

lits of sceptics at Vidcon
Guess Who?

then fuck off to those other boards.

Faggot.

Literally go to leftypol... They love shutting down e-celebs.

Gas yourself kike.

you legitimately sound like you are on the autism spectrum

this whole eceleb 'youtube skeptic' thing just makes me cringe

its literally just people who arent complete retards making videos pretending theyre superintellectuals because theyre cute girls/have nice voices

We aren't paranoid...just watch how fast those skeptic fags lose shekels when they do what you're claiming. It will be hilarious, I choose to let them strike first. Fuck them and fuck you OP.

Go be a fag somewhere else.

How to become internet famous in one step:
1. Pick a fight with Sup Forums

Only these retards do not understand Sup Forums simply doesn't care we're the wrong board to pick a fight with
They need to get Sup Forums mad at them
when Sup Forums goes super weaponized autism it is usually for a pretty decent reason.
These fags are just attention whore for clicks
The just chose the wrong board

Seriously guys? Who cares about e-celebs? They're just cashing in and tell you what you want to hear.

>They're actually trying to make it not a joke.
God can Leddit please die

Who would win?

When tumblr raided us we let them do it and then responded with the great triggering, there is nothing gained by preemptively raiding someone based on some faggot OP, also calling us the Alt-Right makes me know you're just a LARPing faggot

I don't even understand what OP is talking about.

Skeptics aren't associated with Sup Forums.
Unless you're talking about round earth skeptics, or climate skeptics....

Seriously though the only effect you're going to have is to shit up the board with more garbage. There's literally nothing to gain at all.

>man with two nose rings
>calling others cringy
What a fag

it is just the beginning

Tired of winning yet, Drumpfies?

You rural and suburban retards will fall for anything.

You clearly know nothing about Sup Forums if you think we never raid people for fun. Seriously, go back to Plebbit you fag.

pretty sure that disgusting fag is Ex Antifa or something. looks the sort

they will be destroyed, the only argument of the basis of the alt right ie the data is muh feels, the only thing they can logically argue is the conclusions, they try to go at the data they fail, they go at different conclusions of the data they draw. There is no winning for them.

>for fun

For fun this raid is not.

This falls more under nypa you faggot.

We literally didn't fall for anything though. We aren't raiding anyone.

This is a leftypol shill thread, you know what to do

>2 verifiable sources (which I will not name, no matter how much you ask, no matter how many accusations of LARP)

I don't think you know what the word verifiable means then.

>that image
Sooo...we can just let these anti-antifa fags wage war against the antifa LARPers?

It's cringe but in the end only stupid will be removed.

Sup Forums did a good job on this one

Fuck off OP, you are a faggot and we are full.
No help for a false flag jew
>>>/leftypol/
btw, meme flag get rekt

who cares about those sites their run by them. You are one of them so you should know.

>I have heard though 2 verifiable sources (which I will not name, no matter how much you ask, no matter how many accusations of LARP) that certain prominent members of the Skeptic Community are gearing for a sustain informational attack on the "Alt-Right".
this proves you are not on our side
you are trying to get us to be your personal army
go fuck yourself.

As an esteemed Member of the Skeptic Community(tm) I'm here to tell you, we're launching a counter-counter operation named #OperationDissenterShutdown

There's not a doubt in my mind that you are 100% full of fucking bullshit.

Roger

Well, kraut and tea already confirmed he'll be going after the alt-right.
it didn't have to come to this, but i say we get to work on his patreon and youtube.

This is our this is our bastard Frankenstein's monster, do you want it to live is the question

>flees Germany because ANTIFA doxxed and attacked him
>gets his rabid underlings to attack Edgy and doxxes Rage
>calls others rats

Okay then.

It's actually a double op, in one side youtubers trying to get more clicks and lefty/pol/ hitting at the same time.
Any kind of subversion or disinfo won't work with Sup Forums most if not all users are very aware of those manipulations or grew up tired of that bullshit.
But if you wanna play do it at your own risk.

Can you give me a quick rundown on the dude??

I thought he was gudd

Is kuck and tea the average German, Hans?

he attacked a race realist youtuber and contacted her alleged work. turns out it wasn't her work place but he still attempted to get her fired. for the last two days he's been spergingout about "muh racist pol skinhead faggots"

>muh wwwaaaayyyyythiiiithm
>t. kraut and teeth

He has always done shit like this though, that's the point.

Get pictures of Hitler and Nazi's and replace all nazi flags with Kekistani flags. Then start tagging him in with tweets to the ADL and SPLC.

This

Aye, like this?

Another raid on /pol? No one cares.

Lies. They're not retarded enough to align themselves with violent commies, and they're anti-doxing, at least upfront.
GTFO fucking leftypol, go back to your useless irrelevant board. If you start flagging "let ebil nazis" and actual nazis, don't come crying when you get hit back harder

moly talks about racial shit all day long and he's still going strong. I'm doubting this story

my friend, your flag.....and you're defending nazis.....I'm so confused

The Girl (RageAfterStorm) was a standard anti-SJW Youtuber from Switzerland but she kinda snapped and went full ethno-nationalist because her home city Basel was getting enriched too much. She made a video about Race and IQ, it wasn't anything extraordinary but got her excommunicated from the 'Skeptic' community. Kraut and Tea is supposedly their intellectual heavyweight but even he couldn't do much more than criticize her sources and ramble about Marx. So he resorted to contacting her employer and trying to get her fired. He then backpedaled massively and well, it's a fun shitshow now.

Also, even before all of that happened there was another YTr called Edgy Sphinx, when he came out about race realism Kraut also got him excommunicated and attacked massively. Edgy is currently still doing videos under the name Braving Ruin.

And the most hypocritical thing of all is that Kraut criticizes lefty groups aboutt doxxing him and imposing rules on free speech when he resorts to similar tactics when someone threatens his brown race blind utopia.

Half German, Half Brit and even some Jew mixed in there, really caustic mix. Germans go off the rail when they don't have a Prussian boot on their neck and Brits rather let their little girls get gangraped lest they be called racist.

>Half German, Half Brit
same as me, except I also got ubermensch dutch genes that make me 2 meters tall

Sup Forums has gone to shit but can recover whatever the shilling. it's about the tentacles being cut off and avenues for redpills. A qt looking slut drops less bitter ones and is more palatable

I've been around long enough to know these raids never accomplish their aimed goal. The two sides just entrench themselves further.

I really hope this is true. I've been waiting for this for a long time.

Sargons autism shoes from ASDA get me every time.

All those (((cleverly crafted lies))) and they still can't walk their own talk on forced integration.

You still get more whites if you breed them that way and you still need Jewish masterminds and white muscle to force integration on white communities.

The skeptics Achilles Heel is that they claim to seek the truth at all costs. Anyone who identifies that way but supports the destabilizing effects of diversity or goes "La, La, La, La..." when you show evidence to the contrary is easy to make a fool of.

Swing for the fences, memesters.

of course, I want more Frankensteins for the first row of every battalion

The fact you use alt right gives you away as the fucking shill you are.
You just want Sup Forums to start giving a shit about e-celebs, and you're probably with leftypol wanting an excuse to attack right wingers, far or not

So does Jordan Peterson, but the (((skeptics))) are afraid of hitting him and Molynex

German idendity these days is MUH 6 gorillion and Brits literally worship the guy who gave away their empire, at least you can shoot shit in America.

Fuck, man...

I never thought he is such a cunt...

It's CTR all over again, these sophists who fancy themselves the gatekeepers of information seek the enslavement of everyone else to their ideas. It's why they don't bother trying to win arguments but instead attack your person instead of your argument.

Good goy. Fight fight fight over your ecelebs. Don't worry about DWS,Awan, Obama's unmasking, or the Deep State. Help those YouTubers