Why do american white look different than european white?

Post examples?

DNA damage from too many cheeseburgers

Mongrelization

Hollyjewd

McDonald's.

Because up to 10% of ((White)) Americans have their roots in Mexico, and a further 10% in North African and Middle Eastern countries.

And they dare make stupid memes about us.

>pic related is considered """white""" in America

too lazy to edit 2 images together

>implying Europeans all look the same

black and native admixture

Lol keep crying spic nigger

TĂș eres feo y negro

this
we're the melting pot of European nationalities.

Haha moortugal to the rescue, thanks for the picture Muhammad, sorry about that reconquista man.

>finnish seperate from scandinavian

Damn, you guys are fucking mischlings,
Up here in Minnesota we are pure, sorry nigga

Same reason our whites look different. It's white but it's a heavy mix of multiple european ethnicities.

Different how?

because most of us are mixed European, me my grandmothers where both French, one grandfather is German, the other is English Viking whos family line settled in England in the 9th.

Negroid and Amerindian admixture.

Freedom does funny stuff to us. Also different environments across states and different ethnics moved in.

We're more masculine.

some whites still look like european whites but that just means they've only been in the states for a couple generations, if you're one of these true whites I'd suggest leaving the country before further dysgenic breeding occurs

>Ashkenazi Jewish
>1.00%
it was nice knowing you user...

A third of """"white"""" Americans have injun ancestry. Many, especially in the south, also have negro admixture. That's why a lot of them have this weird, swarthy, mongrelised look to them. I live in Bath, where we get a lot of international tourists. I can ALWAYS tell Americans apart from Europeans.

Probably because were all mixed. 60.3% Anglo, 31.7% Scandinavian, 5.7% German, 1.1% Greek, and 1.2% Native American here.

because americans arent white

Because they're all mongrels

Also this

>he fell for the jewish melting pot meme

The whites that went to America were typically low to mid-low class and were often kind of oddballs in their own nations.

300 years of separation?

Immigrant populations were never sufficient enough to replace the natives at any point in American history prior to 1965