We crossed the Rubicon

we crossed the Rubicon....

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/jul/28/my-dog-molly-underwent-gender-reassignment-surgery
archive.is/9cR6r
express.co.uk/news/nature/796395/dog-gender-reassignment-surgery-sex-change-molly
cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/128/590x/secondary/dog-gender-reassignment-surgery-sex-change-molly-912478.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This cannot be real

You made it real

Even the jew cant fucking believe it
Every day we drift further from gods light...

This happened in Canada
Id bet my life on it

Now we even have tranny dogs, what a time to be alive.

Sauce?

Godfrey has struck from the grave

apologise

Just scan through the article, anons, the dog had a legit medical condition.

>In fact, she was most likely genetically male, meaning she was a male pseudohermaphrodite. She had a small vestigial penis within what looked like a female vulva and testicles inside her abdomen that hadn’t descended.
>Molly’s condition was very rare. About one in 6,800 dogs born are pseudohermaphrodites. In 15 years of practice, Ross had never encountered another case, nor had any of his more senior colleagues. Sometimes no operation is needed, but Ross explained that Molly’s complications were likely to increase as she aged.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/jul/28/my-dog-molly-underwent-gender-reassignment-surgery

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

haha you should know greatest ally..!

Always archive
archive.is/9cR6r

So do humans who do this shit, it's just a mental and not a physical condition.

Pol can't read the thread

1980: "I bet we'll have flying cars in the future"

2017: "my dog underwent gender reassignment surgery"

Glasgow express.co.uk/news/nature/796395/dog-gender-reassignment-surgery-sex-change-molly

cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/128/590x/secondary/dog-gender-reassignment-surgery-sex-change-molly-912478.jpg

I'll quote my most recent post:
>but Ross explained that Molly’s complications were likely to increase as she aged.

All my pets are MtF transgender. The budgie is on hormones and I'm taking my axolotls for surgery on Monday.

Isn't this animal cruelty/abuse?

Unleash PETA on her ass.
>animal fuckers vs progressives

Who would win?

When humans do this shit there isn't physical evidence (vestigial sex organs) indicating it could be a physical condition.

The slide is in!
Focus your attention on the important matters, not clickbait articles

PETA is ultra far left and would likely be fine with a tranny dog.

Nice catch, I reported both of them.

APOLOGISE

If that dog had complete androgen insensitivity syndrome, there was no need for them to do this to it. As far as I know even the exceedingly rare humans who have it develop as women and are content to live as such.

Also its a friggn dog, its not worth the costs.

F doggo

Not YET....... Still we must have SPECIES reassignment Surgery.... Man to dog,man to cat....

Why dont you just post the link in the opening so we know from the start that you not some attention seeking faggot who edited the headline in the picture?

Your bestfriend is worth all the money in the world