What's Sup Forums's opinion on time travel and multiple timelines?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on time travel and multiple timelines?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-bFZuogYqAM
youtube.com/watch?v=HhA6cxtncgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thread deleted in 3..2..1

Sorry but this belongs in /x/

Complete hogwash.
You'll die in your sleep tonight.

Stop smoking pot. You're getting bored to easily.

It belongs in science fiction.

CIA

Math supports it.

i fucking hope so

I wish. At least I would be getting paid a lot more than I am now.

It's not real, but it exists, so does that mean it happened but it's not occuring? or is it happening within itself? Who knows universe is spoopy

trump is a timetraveler, and he is john titor making him the first president who has an animegirl version of himself and thus made anime real

kys you'reself tinfoil schizocuck and delete you're thread and take you're are meds fucking mentally ill.

I smoke everyday and I know you were supposed to use two O's bitch

multiple timelines are reality in my country is momentum about 20 years ago.

Here look into this

Pseudoscience. Those theories made my meme pop sci faggots are impossible to test. Therefore it's mathematical metaphysics.
I haven't seen the math behind those theories but I suspect there's something wrong with them.

>barks at nigger
>gets nasty cats from leaving chewed up gophers everywhere
>fears the government (ATF)
best dogger

the bogdanoff's did this

You're getting payed for this?

youtube.com/watch?v=-bFZuogYqAM
youtube.com/watch?v=HhA6cxtncgY

All you need to know about different timelines is that every choice you make reacts with your environment, putting your immediate reality down a specific path out of many possibilities- power is how big your choices impacts are on social structures around you, powerful people literally shaping the world with their will at larger scales.

Effective use of one's time and one's choices, combined with the choices of the people around someone can effectively "change the timeline". Culture wars are so high stakes because changing people's beliefs and opinions changes their actions and at scale the effects can be massive.

No. But I guess it wouldn't be so bad if I were.

Getting paid to meme on Sup Forums? That would be a comfy lifestyle.

at the quantum level nothing is stuck going perfectly forward in time forever, but making something more massive time travel is science fiction as far as we know

multiple timelines as people currently think about it is bunk, but everything in the universe is in many different states at once. When you affect the system to observe it, then you force some part of reality to be in one state or the other. What this means on a larger scale is up to interpretation

No one know what time is. Physics don't want to touch the subject with a 10 feet poole. It's a subject of metaphysic and belong in /x/

time travel is impossible.
multiple timelines however is entirely plausible.

In one timeline I am a wealthy slave lord in French Africa getting pussy every day

>The One PedoRing to Rule Them All
Ask Tolkien

>savage retort

Pls search for vortex unlimited energy generator and 3 , 6 , 9
Then think about it again. I say yes
, but only for traveling fast er in time, not back or in other time lines.

If one were able to time travel, they could only travel to points at or at the point in which time travel was invented.But even then, how could you even time travel if your constrained to the present and the future and past do not actually exist?

But as for multiple time lines, In the scheme of nonexistence, it's arguable that every action you don't take births a new branch of possibility, but at the end of the day, if there is no way to tap into these timelines, then they may as well not exist.

I think humans evolved in a way to percieve time in a convenient way, when in reality time in the universe happens and exists all at once.