Backstabbing Establishment Traitor (((John McCain))) Celebrates With Liberal Colleagues

Fuck John McCain. I hope he gets killed.

Here's a picture of him celebrating with his fellow Liberal Democrat establishment oligarchs after telling them he would betray his own party.

I'm so fucking sick of life in this country. Good people work their asses off so they can have a decent life before they die for eternity, and people like this fucking traitor are always their to stab them in the back and guarantee that your life will always be limited by other people's desire for your resources.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13560106
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope his death is painful

>betray his own party

Wow, it's almost like every single senator have a constitutional right to vote individually. it's almost like they have individual voting rights representing the people who elected them, or something

You know that's BS except for Bernie and Rand

Trust me, you don't want a system in which every senator and every house rep votes the way the party wants them to vote. We got that system and only retards end up in parliament as a result.

Good for him, to be honest. McCain was once an honorable man and his death scare seems to have pushed him back towards that.

There was once a day where Sup Forums would respect his individualism, for not towing the party line. But now, this place is fucking r/the_donald and the old mavericks aren't appreciated anymore. This board is nothing but shills.

I understand this isn't the first time he's betrayed his country ...

Here's a you

>McCain was once an honorable ma

You mean after killing all those US sailors, crashing all those planes (and getting special daddy to keep him flying), and then betraying your country.

At least he served. When McCain was in a POW camp, Trump was dodging the draft to enroll in an Ivy League college. People who never served in the US military shoudn't talk shit about a guy like McCain. I don't give a shit what you've read on Breitbart -- you don't know what it's like. I'll take a special snowflake that serves his country over a special snowflake that draft dodges any day of the week.

I wish he actually did resist the Vietnamese prison guards. Maybe then he would have died with dignity, preferably with his face cut off, stuffed doen his throat, and with his head held in a bucket of boiling oil until he stopped kicking.
At leadt he will be in hell soon

This isn't quite the same situation as the Republicans are never all on the same page. You have both liberal and conservative Republicans who all agreed to this "skinny repeal", which did hardly anything. All it focused on was removing the requirement that everyone buy insurance and for businesses to provide insurance for those working over 40 hours a week which are the prime complaints about Obamacare as it negatively affects people's ability to get jobs as every business now tries to have everyone work part time rather than full time (or have them work as consultants/self employed).

The only reason for McCain to break here was because he either didn't understand what was going on or had completely changed his mind on what he wanted. People are looking at photos of him being chummy with the Democrats, but that's misleading as all congressmen are typically friendly with their colleagues (it's how things are done in the US).

Given McCain's poor state of mind, there's a good chance he simply forgot what even was going on with the deals regarding how they were changing the bill after this vote. Basically we need him to die already so he can be replaced with a senator that doesn't have brain cancer.

>People who never served in the US military shoudn't talk shit about a guy like McCain.

Well then that means I have every right to talk shit about this traitorous son and grandson of admirals.

he looks like a bond villain now

Fuck Glumpf, and fuck white people.

we would all be better off if mccain had dodged the draft

You don't belong here, faggot.

Sup Forums IS TRIGGERED.
LULZ!

I never come onto pol, but I came today just to see all of the upset republicuck tears. Nothing's ever going to pass under trump.

Too many fucking t_Ds in here

Woah...so this is what the tolerant right looks like..:

Fuck right off. This place grew right out of that individualism rhetoric when it became clear no one deserved it and no one ever will. McCain should follow his party line in this very polarizing era so it can all come crumbling down, we can afford this fuck going all "im principled now" when shit needs to get fucking done.

He's literally 2faced now

>When Mccain was killing US sailors on an aicraft carrier, Donald Trump was in college
>impeach impeach

Voting no on a shitty bill doesn't mean he's pro-Obamacare. He wants decent reform, not a fucking empty shell of a bill that fucks people over and does nothing but give the House time to delay. It's the right move. Goddamn faux conservatives on Sup Forums towing the party line are retarded.

>Wow, it's almost like every single senator have a constitutional right to vote individually. it's almost like they have individual voting rights representing the people who elected them, or something
And we both know you're one of the usual pack of leftist cocksuckers who post that "Hillary won the popular vote!" shit. Go fuck yourself, faggot. It should be considered felony fraud when a congress person says he'll vote one way to get elected and then votes the opposite way once in office.

So when you like something done people should vote along your wishes? Your wishes don't matter.

What do you think about lieing Lindsey Graham?

Why would we ever want to be tolerant? Can you name an empire that was built on tolerance?

inb4 the Muslims raping women and enslaving children were tolerant because they didn't kill EVERY Christian in Iberia.

Did he really have surgery or did he go so far as to get a cut on his head to control the narrative for healthcare?

>You mean after killing all those US sailors
>At least he served
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA fuck that's good. Best troll I've seen all day. You've earned these (you)s, m8.

>When McCain was in a POW camp
Where he immediately cracked and told the enemies of the United States everything he knew. This is common knowledge now. He has always been a coward and a traitor.

Voting to repeal Obamacare =/= voting for this shitty bill. Do you really think every Republican should be obligated to vote for anything put forward by their party, even if it's shit?

>honorable
>break the promise to his constituents that he got elected on
>h was to lead the fight against Ocare
You leftists really can't wrap your heads around honor, eh? Just like women.

Are you new here?

this bill would've hurt the Republican party more if it passed

The bill was a clean and simple repeal, you moron.

Retarded leftist shill, kys.

>honor
>voting for something you dont believe in
You've got a funny way of calling yourself a shill. Not all conservatives are mindless drones that back everything Mitch McConnell puts forward. The fact that you think I'm a leftist for supporting McCain's decision shows your age. Enjoy your stay, election tourist.
>a clean and simple repeal
You're genuinely retarded.

McCuck is a FUCKING WHITE MALE

>replying to the same post twice
Did you forget to turn your proxy on, comrade?

>he literally can't handle dissenting opinions
I bet you're one of those liburuls who recently turned right wing because it was the new eddy thing to do

>Voting no on a shitty bill doesn't mean he's pro-Obamacare
No, huddling in the corner surrounded by his giggling democrat pals does

Once a traitor always a traitor. What did you expect?

McTumor is taking revenge on Trump for cutting funding to ISIS and attempting to mend relations with Russia. McCain’s entire legacy was starting and attempting to start wars for Jews in the name of John Lennon’s “Imagine.” And then flooding our country with the victims of these wars and any other brown people he can find to flood us with.

>not a clean and simple repeal
>You're genuinely retarded.
No, you are. If you'd compare it to a bill that would also replace Ocare, it was very simple and clean.
And Mccain literally made it his main campaign promise to do this, and when the time came, he refused to and spat in the faces of conservatives by celebrating his action with the leftists.
>he fact that you think I'm a leftist for supporting McCain's decision shows your age.
You're a retard shill. It's so obvious that I don't see why you bother with the lies.

Leftists are cancer, faggot.

Don't forget the roastiepelosies that aided and abetted

Exactly. You need to kys

He voted No on repealing it at all, not simply the "repeal and replace".

Imagine if was prez, we would have for got our WW3 dreams

No u.

>fight for you
>let you fight
Same thing?

Quads and John McCain will die in 2018.

What the fuck are you assuming? He is a globalist stooge. We know who he works for. THERE IS NO INDIVIDUALISM HERE, BOY

Wait, wait, wait. Did people actually think Mccain was based on any level?
Jesus, get a grip people.

XD

He literally thinks he's going to die a hero. His cancerous brain cannot conceive of fact he will go down as one of America's biggest traitors, not only in privilege, war, and now Congress.

He's a gun runner you fucking rube.

only t_d did

>Did people actually think Mccain was based on any level?
no only the shills

Trump wins > FUCK YEAH DEMOCRACY
McCain votes differently > FUCKING ASSHOLE FUCK THE SYSTEM

I'll roll for this

All of the leftists I know have been sucking him off for years. He's been a RINO since long before this last election cycle.

The images of McCain's tumor are confirmed real.

The Trumo cult sure is angry today

I'd be fine with that if he didn't run his entire re-election campaign on the promise of ending bongocare

The man has a tumor you asshole!

>I like Obama care
kys

>Trump wins and then does what he said he'd do> FUCK YEAH DEMOCRACY
>McCain votes differently than what he said he would while campaigning> FUCKING ASSHOLE FUCK THE SYSTEM

Fixed that for you. What about these reactions do you find confusing?

reversing Obamacare has been a goal for many groups for seven years. Trump has only been around politically for two years

i hope it kills him

>someone disagrees with me
>deserves to die
you sound just as bad as leftist faggots

Trump literally called him a non-hero for having the audacity to become a POW while he himself didn't even fight.

He's also staring into the oblivion of terminal brain cancer - he deserves to give a massive fuck you to Trump. It's the ultimate political troll.

I was pointing out how hypocrite /POL not about what Trump promised or not
McCain never agreed to Trumps health care plan.

fixed for you

>doesn't want to kill traitors
And you're worse than both.

.... Even republican voters hated the fuck out of Trumpcare.

Trump had no idea what was in the bill. Not a single clue.

Fuck tolerance and fuck you, traitor.

lol is this bait or are you retard?
>Why should a member of the republican party vote for republican based things?

Yeah why join a libertarian party or Conservative party if im a marxist? Crazy huh?

>be Mohammad
>just a "moderate" Muslim, not part of Isis
>be gang banging goat with my brothers
>hear there is a tranny faggot in the us army near by
>angrily finish have sex with the goat
>stone it to death for being a slit
>see tranny walking around market
>kill fellow the soldiers with him
>kidnap tranny and torture and rape him for being a faggot
>give him to Isis
>tranny gets beheaded on video for world to see

See, rudeness and intolerance towards people with different opinions is why you still have Obamacare.

faggot

He's protecting their rights to exist by keeping muslims out. That's literally implied with the Hillary remark, fag.

kys

In the light of all the broken promises and abject failure, do you still support Trump?...

strawpoll.me/13560106

>Maybe we should consider drafting reasonable policy instead of creating legislation behind closed doors without the input of experts and doing so within less than a month and no real debate.

>Pfffff, that's stupid, we need to destroy Obama care and here's this meme I made.

Seriously, maybe the Republicans should have been prepared after eight fucking years of criticizing. Eight years and they used all that time to complain, which is easy to do, rather than produce actual good policy.

If the 1% is going to live for free, they can pay for the healthcare of the slaves that run the labor of the nation. If the middle class won't make it happen, they will get the burden. Sorry but you shouldn't keep letting the 1% cuck you like that. Life lessons.

fuck this guy man. all my liberal friends on facebook are like "wow so much respect for john mccain now" "oh wow much respect mccain" "wow i never thought i'd like john mccain"

What is going on with his face?

op doesn't know how to use the word "their"

>(((cain)))

This actually deserves a (you)

I'm not sure how becoming a pow is a good thing for him. Doesn't that mean he failed?

Also, source on him cracking.
Please.

This is why Obamacare won.

>gets brain cancer
>becomes a liberal

Really gets the noggin' joggin'