What's Sup Forums think of pot?

Have a perticular view? Is it better, worse, or equal to alchohaul in its destructiveness?

pot is good pot is great no side effects no nothing only pot

That's literally the worst way to argue for better weed laws, along with angling for medical pot in an era where people are going for CBD oil and stuff these days.

That being said it should probably be legally equivalent to alcohol.

unlike other drugs, pot has the effect of turning useless fucks into even bigger useless fucks
at least other drugs motivate you, pot turns people into useless garbage

Speak for you, nigger

>Have a perticular view? Is it better, worse, or equal to alchohaul in its destructiveness?

helps with certain cancers, can be more effective than steroids for some conditions

Got a story? Sounds like you know one of these useless piles.

>unlike other drugs, pot has the effect of turning useless fucks into even bigger useless fucks

oxycontin, zoloft

Literally not one reason it should be legal other than LARPing edge lords who just want to piss off pothead retards. Hemp can also be used to make fabric clothes and rope ect.

I think you might have made a important typo here, not sure thou

Yeah too bad you can't make ropes out of thc wax

*Literally not one reason it should NOT be legal

>Drugs for children
Weed, adderall, "molly", lsd, shrooms

>Drugs for adults
cocaine, real ecstasy you buy from a respectable dealer not a wook, phenibut

>Drugs for complete degenerates
everything else

I use it from time to time. Some losers abuse it unfortunately, and they need help..

I smoke too much of it
Better then alcohol
Best mixed with alcohol

>shrooms is for children
>implying shrooms aren't universally based

I like it by itself, but I might be bias as I'm currently hungover as hell from mixing

You're so fucking retarded
"Real" ecstacy has a name and that name is molly.

Drugs for kids would include ecstasy and also molly. But molly is exponentially more clean.

It makes people lazy and useless and in turn increases unemployment. Weed=bad for economy.

Nigger drug

I thought it went like this?
>children
Spray paint, huffing gas, NyQuil abuse
>teens
Weed, meth, alcohol, shrooms, weed
>adult
DMT, Coke, acid, speed

I am not saying im in disagreement with you, objectively..but if the state taxes the weed, does that help or hurt the economy?

yeah because the dutch are known for their shitty economy

Weed and alcohol are both fine in moderation. But just like anything else in life it all is ruined by faggots with no self control.

However, weed isn't addictive like alcohol and you never hear about a father getting high on weed and beating his children.

According to Washington and Colorado it helps

It's worse than booze. Alcohol might nuke your liver and your brain cells, but weed nukes your drive.

>hemp rope

Yeah that made sense in the 1800's, but honestly what do you think the market it for hemp rope today? If you need a high quality rope synthetic fibers are obviously superior. Hemp rope would clearly be a very niche and small market that is hardly even relevant.

molly is the powder and its always cut with wook shit
ecstacy is pressed pills. if the guy selling it to you looks decent and pressed it himself its good stuff

Iv heard this a lot, but in my persoanl expire it helped me find my drives. However I cannot say that it was just the weed because I also had a lot of changes in my life at that time.

That was what I was thinking... do jobs still drug test for marijuana in those states? It would almost be a win/win if the degenerates smoke their weed and boost the economy and still can't get high paying jobs.

I think the best use would be as textiles. Hemp shirts last forever.

Care to explain im genuinely interested in what you mean? As someone who's been looking to raise testosterone any way possible

It really depends on the industry. Any kind of fast food probably is not going to test, and neither are gas stations and the like. Mom and pop industries and anything with ties to federal will still test actively.

Follow-up: the stoners have devised many methods of tricking the tests, so really only the dumbest of stoners is gonna get culled

I have legit medical reasons for consuming. I have a lifelong prescription to oxycodone, and every doctor I know wants me to take it.

I live in a "recreational" state, though. Seeing how the government put marijuana into a category of purely "for fun" status to tax the brainless morons who are addicted to it whether it's legal or not, I've abstained from all drugs completely. Now I just live in constant pain.

The stigma marijuana has always had which is that of lazy stoner culture has been reinvigorated by these recreational laws. It's a money grab, pure and simple. Medical usage of the products associated and the research of said products will never be taken seriously now that the stoner fuck-ups have gotten their way. IMO, Trump should push for medical marijuana on the federal level, and outlaw this "recreational" tax scam these braindead fucktards have accepted. I agree with decriminalization... which recreational laws have essentially destroyed.

There are more laws with fines attached now that it is "legal" than when it wasn't "legal" and the taxes that have been collected from these sales give funding for enforcing these new laws. Before recreational was allowed the law enforcement agencies only targeted big operations because the agencies did not have the funding to attack small outfits, but now that they have all this new tax revenue, they can attack anyone. Congratulations stoners... you fucked yourselves. Enjoy a lifetime of expensive licenses, heavy taxes, and having every detail about your life taken down before every purchase of "legal" marijuana. You actually were stupid enough to ask for this you absolute fucking morons.

Niacin and surejell.. things like that? I've tried surejell before back when I smoked and that worked for me

Wanna share that oxy???

Nowhere near as destructive as alcohol or tobacco. Can ruin lives with poor control/moderation. But the plant itself is pretty harmless for a drug.

I smoke every day in the afternoon and work full time as an accountant, going to grad school in the fall and becoming a CPA.
I have quit multiple times for months + but I really enjoy relaxing with a bowl after work or with friends. I will have to cut back when school starts to get the marks I want but I will still consume. I live in Michigan with medical weed and it's extremely cheap and high quality thanks to my dealer having his card. Heavily tax and regulate, heard some of the states that just starting selling recreational are struggling to meet demand.
Just my $.02

Oh yea didn't Nevada run out of weed? Sucks we can't import between adjacent recreational states

As a pain killer it's okay.

As a recreational vice it us bad.

HAHAHAHA you have no idea how many people ask me to do that.

>Literally not one reason it should be legal
well why should anything be legal to a slave culture?