Great job Brtibongs, you killed an innocent baby

/thread
if Charlie was a paki, the brits wouldve been scrambling to find a cure

Brain dead at this point

AMERICA FIRST

All of you faggots need to calm down.
What was his medical issue?
Why was it considered untreatable?
Why did Trump's offer to let them come here fizzle out?

I guarantee you the fucker had an ACTUAL TERMINAL ILLNESS and everyone jumped on the "save a white baby" bandwagon with zero knowledge of how it would have even been possible to save him.

Sage thread, btw.

>Be Brticucks
>Let Brit baby die
>Keep Muslim refugees alive on government gibs
Nuke them all!!!

Because he was fucking braindead and even the experimental treatment would have only prolonged the inevitable.

If he was a 'paki' baby the circumstances would have been the same

Hey blame the eurocucks, it was their courts that said no.

What the fuck could trump have done? Invaded us?

Achmed no one wants you here

its been reported a muslim raped the baby to death. since it was a boy the muslim couldnt control its sexual needs and violenty fucked the baby to death

I'm pretty sure he tried but the British wouldn't allow him

>american doctor shitposting IRL about how he can save the baby
>american doctor examines the baby
>"nah its fucked"
>baby dies

Wasn't he terminally ill anyway?

>blaming us?

Everything is Blonald Grumpf's fault.

because your a nation of cowards with no free will or free choice

why do people not want to pay for their own hospital bills?

Thank you, at least some yank has a bit of common sense. People are not informed on the story properly or these are trolls, he has a terminal illness which some shekel snatching doctors think they can reduce even tohugh he is brain dead and can barely swallow.

SPBP

Trump hates tranny babies.

Why do americans talk so much shit about this case ? Fucking clueless

Because his purpose as a temporary attempt to garner sympathy for Donny and distract people from unfavorable news was fulfilled. You didn't really think Trump actually cared, did you?

>save a white baby band wagon
Fuck off nigger, shit skin, cock lover
>> pick the one you are

Spoken like someone with no kids.

No stone should have been left unturned. This is why the world hates limeys right now. You take away parental rights and sell your souls to bureaucracy and progressive ideals that are killing your own people.

This is why I look forward to mudslimes burning your nation down. You deserve it.

What part of AMERICA FIRST didn't you understand?

No kidding, right? I mean, look; we both have issues with our health care systems. Our costs go up due to indigent care losses getting passed on to paying customers (20.00 band-aids, etc). . Yours goes up because everyone uses it too often, and not enough idiots pay into it enough.

I prefer a competitive market over a single-payer because I can still choose. In UK, I can't.

The only "nationalized health care system" that works somewhat well is in NZ, and it's because they have requirements like BMI, as well as it being illegal to sue someone for personal injury. However, as the Kiwi's are learning, even their healthcare system cannot support a MULTICULTURAL society.

This

What?

>baby was brain dead
Let's save the baby go the retards while sucking farages dick
>further treatment is cruel
But downy here got treatment and he can almost eat at 20
>le Orange retard hears
Save the baby,#maga
> baby dies
But muh white retards

Jesus no wonder you're all cretins

Top kek!

I take it you've never written a thesis on MDDS. There. Cat's out of the bag. Now go educate yourself before you make yourself look like a tool in your political bants with your neighbors this weekend over a 12 pack of Keystone light.

Brits do not deserve to be saved.

>"save a white baby" bandwagon

Deepthroat a 12-gauge.

Yes both systems have their advantages and disadvantages. Unfortunately as the boomer generation get old combined with immigration of half a million a year it has put a lot of pressure on the service. You don't use it much until you are much older, but at the same time there are not enough people paying in high taxes to maintain it (more dependents). It worked quite well when it was first formulated

>Trump is all-talk, no-action

Who'da thunk it?

Again. Read:

>when it was first formulated
vs
>immigration of half a million a year
Dad, I think we've found the problem. You guys know what you need to do to save the country.

Get to work!

Demographics does not help either, the boomers are a large segment of the population combined with people living for longer. Increasingly are tax base is shrinking as proportionally a larger amount of people are retired and not a large enough replacement with workers. I don't know how we can solve this problem, and no migration is not helping it

>trying one last thing to help give the parents closure is bad.

Another example of why I fucking despise bongs. It's obvious we no longer share the same values. I can't understand why my government still considers you orwellian twats an "ally".