White House user was right V2

youtube.com/watch?v=qUQUTPAS8b0
timestamp 6:59:13
Special counsel on Russia redirected towards HRC, Obama, Lynch, and Bill Clinton

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MRav-34ufcE
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/germane
radaronline.com/celebrity-news/seth-rich-secret-meeting-natalia-veselnitskaya-dnc-emails/amp/
twitter.com/rodwheeler/status/890177121334722560
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/debbie-wasserman-schultz-barely-able-function-since-imran-awan-arrest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fpbp

This is not a drill.

It's happening

fpbp

dammit you little bitch

bump for the allmighty

Good, I hope they all go down.

it's fucking nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=MRav-34ufcE
such an odd video

A bump for you and praise to our God
Praise KEK

Bumping

Checked that one there

What goes bump in the night? This thread.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/germane
It was withdrawn retards.

I'm going to keep fucking posting this.

radaronline.com/celebrity-news/seth-rich-secret-meeting-natalia-veselnitskaya-dnc-emails/amp/

twitter.com/rodwheeler/status/890177121334722560 -- HELLOOOOOO

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/debbie-wasserman-schultz-barely-able-function-since-imran-awan-arrest/
this is how scared they are

The fuck it was.

Exactly... Burn it all to the fucking ground.

>radaronline.com/celebrity-news/seth-rich-secret-meeting-natalia-veselnitskaya-dnc-emails/amp/

Smells like fake news user. Why not just say an anonymous source. And this is an entertainment magazine who posts anything someone smells like a relationship hiccup for hollywood. dont be fooled by disinfo. Until I see an email chain with a zip file- Julian strongly hinted at Rich. The fight must go on.

Trust no one.

>Burkman reveals to Radar, a current Democratic National Committee staffer, who contacted him with this information on July 20, 2017, told him that Rich provided Veselnitskaya with a cache of stolen DNC emails at their meeting that may have, later, comprised the July 22nd WikiLeaks document dump.

you're literally illiterate