Three hours ago a russian plane with Dmitri Rogozin (Deputy Prime Minister) onboard has been denied flight and landing...

Three hours ago a russian plane with Dmitri Rogozin (Deputy Prime Minister) onboard has been denied flight and landing in Romanian airspace. The plane tried to land at Bucharest but was denied flight mid-air. The plane then asked Hungary for landing rights but Hungary didn't offer either. According to both countries, the EU basically ordered them to do this and the plane landed in Belarus. You think this is nothing? Check this:

>In a tweet later Friday, Rogozin said Romanian authorities “put lives of the passengers, women and children at risk” by forcing the plane to divert. He issued a warning for the Romanian government: “You wait for an answer, bastards!”

The romanian media is on full alert, nobody knows what he meant by this, among his replies he also said that the next time he will be flying above Romania, it will be in a battle plane.

Source (romanian): antena3.ro/externe/vicepremierul-rusiei-ameninta-romania-dmitri-rogozin-autoritatile-romane-au-pus-in-pericol-viata-426062.html

source(english): seattletimes.com/nation-world/romania-blocks-russian-deputy-pm-from-entering-eu-airspace/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Hlokd
rumaniamilitary.ro/porcul-de-rogozin-si-a-luat-o-din-nou
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_deportations_from_Bessarabia_and_Northern_Bukovina
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_movement
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/Hlokd
>ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/Hlokd
ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/Hlokd
>ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/Hlokd

I'm a faggot, thanks friend

Bump

Not today bro

Lol you cunts know we'll be on Russia's dick as soon as they tell us to hop on. You lot are fucked and I'm getting muh 3 seas.

Amazes me that EU can basically just tell you "that nigga can't land there" even though that nigga is the second or third most powerful country in the world military-wise, and romania could get wiped out by a mere fart from said country.

The jews ought to be stopped.

The EU owns us, Sorin. You and I gave up our sovereignty on the 1 of January 2007.

Here's a funny thing related to the news though: they could've landed in Moldova as well but they were even denied landing there, even though Moldova isn't in the EU, and is even mostly russian

I'm not even sure who's jewing who anymore.

Did they end up just going back?

Nope, landed in Belarus, after which nobody knows what happened, I can only assume the guy got in a car and started driving to wherever he was originally going.

bump

This is pretty huge, why aren't more people paying attention?

bump, this is important lads, the man directly threatened the Romanian government.

>EU can basically just tell you "that nigga can't land there"
Ironically lets niggers cross the Mediterranean by the thousands.

EU gov't*

So who cares about this nigga anyway?
rumaniamilitary.ro/porcul-de-rogozin-si-a-luat-o-din-nou
(((Rogozin))) is a neo-bolshevist scumbag who was on his way to Tiraspol, (((Transnistria))) in order to shill against the unification of Romania and Moldova.
He is a thorn in the eye of Greater Romania and the Romanian people.
We should have went full hohol and shot this plane.

that is true, however the guy was the russian ambassador to NATO, he is deputy PM,.

> On March 17, 2014, the next day after the Crimean status referendum, Rogozin became one of the first seven persons who were put by President Obama under executive sanctions. The sanctions froze his assets in the US and banned him from entering the country

>russia threatening people

lol, they're fucking pussies who shoot people in their backs, they wont do shit.

Doesn't matter, he is an enemy of the Romanian people + he tried to enter the EU illegally, hiding in an commercial plane. No more bowing down to Soviet scum.

i hope you romani shits die

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Fuck off nigger, there is a 50% chance that you are a shitskin. Only whites allowed in this thread.

> Country with less than 70% white people shits on country with over 90% white people

better be bait my americlap friend

What 70%? They are more than half-nonwhite for people under 40, fucking boomers don't count shit.

Don't worry Romania we got your back if that bully tries anything

thanks best ally

Romania is a shithole and the EU is sand nigger land. They can get nuked on for being cucks.

Yeah it's best we all give up, we already lost, right?

Ok, my bolshevist friend. Only a jew would side with that scumbag (((Rogozin))). You just outed yourself.

Retard you do realize Romania has one of the most important american missile silos in Europe in its holds right? Deveselu is 900% essential to any kind of war that happens in Europe. To the US, Romania, Poland, and Greece are the most important strategic command centers in the region.

tfw although I'm a burger, i'll admit most of us are straight retarded.

>“You wait for an answer, bastards!”
>*Crashes another one of their own ships in the Black sea*

Russia literally saved you and this is how you repay them?

(((Russia))) btfo

In polithics there is no empathy.

Saved us? After they fucking annexed Moldova in 1940 and slaughtered and deported 2 million people to Siberia without any declaration of war.
Russia is the biggest cancer on this planet. They are only larping as based orthodox christian, but in fact they were a jewish tool for the past 100 years and still are.
If I had a traitor and an enemy in front of me, but only one bullet, i'd let the traitor have it.

Surely no empathy with subhumans my friend. Barbarossa 2.0 when?

Fact check

Maximum 300k deported.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_deportations_from_Bessarabia_and_Northern_Bukovina

USSR was kiked to high hell, don't call Russians the same people as those people.

Shut up gypsy!

Yeah, fact-check from (((wikipedia))).
Stop defending Bolshevist scum you cuck. Hitler should have genocided the Anglo.

>Gypsy angers Russia
>Russia will nuke Romania into dust in the next ww
Good enough.
The gypsy nest needs to be fumigated.

> it's not bait he's actually this retarded

the flag won't save you, leaf

>The plane then asked Hungary for landing rights but Hungary didn't offer either

wtf why?We need russia to retake Erdély and genocide romanians in the next world war

Don't cry for American help when Russians are executing partisans in your streets.

These non-important eastern european countries are making a fatal mistake by trusting Merkel's Germany. Russia will wreck them and Germany won't be able to do anything meanwhile US-Jewish bastards will watch the happening with a popcorn

As I said, a traitor is worse than an enemy. Russians were to stupid to see through the jewish lies, that's why (((they))) chose Russia as their host.
I will only change my opinion on Russians if they end this neo-bolshevist bullshit and apologise to the 100 million people their ideology killed.

Plane should've crashed desu. Slavshit we will learn how it feels.

It's never too late to get out from Satan's very own creation, ie the EU.
Ask for a Roxit.

The eternal magyar, always a jewish puppet.

>Deveselu is 900% essential to any kind of war that happens in Europe. To the US, Romania, Poland, and Greece are the most important strategic
Romania and others are just Russian targets because of the missiles.
When ww3 happens Russia will attack those countries while USA will fight a proxy war in other countries with it's homeland intact.

Romania is the useful idiot caught between two world powers and getting squashed like a bug at the first chance.

This dutch faggot is still butthurt

Romanians are the real roaches. Nothing can kill us. We will survive the next 2000 years as we survived the last 2000 years in this shitty location.

kek

still better than the eternal gypsy who always sucks the strongest cock around

>US-Jewish bastards will watch the happening with a popcorn
Yea and maybe they'll give some weapons on credit to fuel the conflict.

>roach thinks his opinion matters
You fucks are perpetually butthurt about everything. Just hang yourself desu.

WW3 won't happen in Europe. But if it happens, you will see romanian troops in Stalingrad once again.

this confuses the russian

What the fuck is wrong with you yuropoors?

>you will see romanian troops in Stalingrad once again.
Butthurt Romanian.

>Romanians are the real roaches.
You really are roaches.
ww3 will happen in Europe because the 1% want to destroy Europe, they started with Jews leaving en masse, then millions of Muslims pushed in, now niggers coming from the south and expected to come by millions.
Europe is finished.

It's Hungary sucking bolshevist cock once again, just like in 1919. Stop that shit, or you will get trianoned for the second time

your all roaches in that corner of europe.

>inb4 Russia annexes the rest of Ukraine so they can travel to and from Moldova at their leisure

You don't deserve that glorious flag Shlomo. Hammer and sickle is what you are.

bolshevism has always been coming from the west

Why didn't the russian airplane go thru ukraine?

no plane really goes to ukraine, if you'll take a look at flightmap there are like 2-3 planes there at any time of day

I'm guessing it's just not safe

No, we actually gave them free acupuncture treatment, unlike you burgers letting them fuck your women.

They aren't allowed

With relations as they are, would you really expect Ukraine to allow any Russian planes in their airspace?

Ruskies get out.

hey I'm gay

i'd make a joke about your flag being related but i really don't want to continue the D&C in this thread

>implying that the army that needed 6 months to conquer a single airport in fucking Doneztk, will succesfully annex a country with 40 million angry hohols
Heil Azov

Russian liberation of the eu and american enslaved countries when?

You know nobody sane can stop us. Every major power prefer to not escalate but talk.

So you could blame us in the future?

Liberate yourself faggot.

Rogozin is not to joke around. Not sure if idiots not understanding that such pointless actions can have quite real negative results.

based romania not taking any shit from russia

Stop it Bosko, both are different sides of the same jewish coin. We should be on our own, but until then we need protection from uncle Sam.

We're not based, the jews ordered us not to allow the ruskies in

Death by vodka addiction and poverty says otherwise.

You just couldn't kill that kike Lenin before he took power?

So why was we hiding in a commercial plane? He should have come in a Tupolev, like he said he would.
And btw why can't Russia just leave Moldova alone? They are the largest country in the world, but somehow always want more control, just like jews.

I hope we establish Orthodox government and annex you in the future to advance to Constantinople.

should've wrote "blyat" with the flight path

>implying they arent all the same hybrid mongol-roach rape babies

Ivan please be of uncucking EU

Never, brother.
Eternally grateful fag here. I will never forget the 600 000 Russians that died for our freedom.

He brainwashed half of the Russians like they did here in the west so there was barely any way to kill Lenin.

How much power does he have?

Keep dreaming Igor. You are the antichrist, stop calling yourself orthodox

Possible future president of Russia nominated by Putin

You understand nothing about Russia. The most difficult domestic problem we have are liberals who want to turn our country to the US vassal to be like cucks you are.

We have so many problems currently but in long terms we are right.

Daddy Putin can replace him anytime he wants with another scumbag.

Isn't he in charge of defense and space or some shit?

bump

I will only respect Russia under this:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_movement

Basically he is right hand of Putin and in charge of talking big. He had many positions, and his relationship with Putin is more important than whatever he does at moment.

Similarly Shoigu and Ivanov.