[REDPILL] - Islamophobia = Jewry

57 million shekels spent on anti-Islam propaganda.
Look before pulling out the "t. achmed". I'm not pro-Islam, but I'm not pro-Israel either.
We just need to get BOTH kikes and terrorists out of our lands, ok?
Don't fall for the jewish dick.

Jewish millionaires spending money on islamophobia :
-David Horowitz
-David Yerushalmi
-Zuhdi Jasser
-Stephen Schwartz (Saud)
and Daniel Pipes (look at his background and its involvement in Jewish councils)

And we have their little slaves = Paul (((Joseph))) Watson and Tommy Robinson.

Think about it good goys. Think about it. Hitler liked the Grand Mufti of Palestine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They were very much alike

it doesn't matter if you're an arab or not dumbass
you don't have to like jews, but if the muslims win all technological progress of any kind halts
this means no japanese AI waifus, no rejuvination/immortality medical procedures, no superhuman strength exoskeletons, no 3d printing of literally any consumer good in the privacy of your house and NO FUCKING ROBO DOG TALKING PETS

>t. Achmed
I'm onto your tricks, slut.

But Yaacob....
Islamic science is best and most accurate in world

Nobody cares bc Muslims won't win but we definetely won't let you win either.
ALL SEMITIC FILTH OUT OF OUR LANDS

sorry chaim
as it turns out early islamic scholars thought that since islam is a universal and undeniable objective truth, any scientific research conducted will only prove how much muhammad and allah were correct
hence reviving greek trigonometry to better calculate the correct direction of prayer, etc

but since islam turned out to be a steaming pile of camel shit mixed with arab semen, this notion was quickly abandoned and continuously practiced cousin marriage did the rest

We don't really need you to 'let us' win

I don't discriminate, every subhuman non-white will get the exact same treatment. Hell, I'll even throw in a good portion of the whites that don't have our best interest at heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw

das mean, imma nazi we, the wustern people, are guing to fight you and wuin!!!
No seriously I won't LARP in Sup Forums as a deus vult autist but if you were allied with Muslims you'd fuck us pretty fast

Too bad you're bitching over a piece of land

Looks like a Saudi psyop

goy, you're way too fucking dumb to even understand what your interests are, nevermind how to properly pursue them. if you weren't, you'd understand that the only jews you get to gas are Level 1 jews
and the Level 60 jews are the ones ordering you to do it to throw off the scent

Islam it's on the way out.
Nearly 7-10 million Muslims convert to Christianity per year.
(((Atheism))) is hitting them harder than it ever did to Christians (in the most secular of Muslim countries of course)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Man just... Just stop. As much as I don't like Islamism, Christianity is dying so fast especially here in Europe where we have some traitors who convert to it.

LOTS of Jewish shills in this thread. Anyways OP, I agree wholeheartedly with you. You don't have to be an Arab to sympathize with the Palestinian women and children being tortured, raped, killed and humiliated in front of the world on a daily basis by Israel. In fact, the Palestinians are only the beginning, and all people EVERYWHERE should look at the situation over there as a precursor of what happens to the rest of the world once Palestine falls.

Any so called "patriot" or "Christian" still defending Israel is the lowest of the low. The Jews have done well by infiltrating religion and politics to sway public opinion on their illegal actions in the Middle East.

>name Joseph derives from Hebrew therefore Paul Watson is a Jew
Damn what a shame I knew a guy who had name Joseph I liked that guy. Sad story actually he killed himself.

>You don't have to be an Arab to sympathize with the Palestinian women and children being tortured, raped, killed and humiliated in front of the world on a daily basis by Israel
but you do have to be a cuckold

Wrong. You just have to be woke to realize that even if Palestinians are Arabs, Jews are the filthiest of all the filths.

Not an argument. Empathy is a human emotion, I'm not surprised your ilk don't have it.

Literally irrelevant how shitty they are the thing that is important is that they both are shit
You are a faggot, I am sorry that I don't empathize with human pieces of shit that murder and raped Europeans. Honestly you should probably leave plebbit is a bit more your style

>I don't empathize with human pieces of shit that murdered Europeans
>is literally shilling for Israel which has cost whites all over the world billions of dollars and millions of lives

All semites will perish

>is literally shilling for Israel which has cost whites all over the world billions of dollars and millions of lives
>is literally shilling
Only American can make post this dumb, are you even white?

jidf pls go

Oh wow

Oh wow

This whole post is bullshit.

stfu slut

you care

Sure, Naveh.
>you care
I do, because the West keeps being cucked even if it doesn't want to be

Sure, Naveh.
>you care
I do, because the West keeps being cucked even if it doesn't want to be

there are only two situations where jews and Muslims will find agreement:

when asked "is this a good way of serving chickpeas?"

and the other when they are self hating liberal softies. Judaism and Islam cannot in the same place-- they are diametrically opposed at every level.

>udaism and Islam cannot in the same place-- they are diametrically opposed at every level.
What? Of all the abrahamic religions I think they're pretty much the same. Jews still thinks Jesus is in hell while Muslims thinks he's the prophet of God but they are close in their teachings imo.

jews dont even have "hell" as a concept. the core belief is that life is the gift. there is the land of "the forgotten" but thats not really hell. its closer to purgatory but less literal with the metaphors.

the views on the almighty, the power structure of society, the focus' of individuals, the views on war are all so different. really the only thing they have in common is not eating pig.

>In fact, the Palestinians are only the beginning, and all people EVERYWHERE should look at the situation over there as a precursor of what happens to the rest of the world once Palestine falls.
THIS.

In the New World Order, all goyim will be palestinians.

Don't they believe in like some Gehannom?

>All semites will perish
and the ashkenazis will remain, to jew everyone else