Boys, please don't leave my daughter waiting

archive.is/ckvAF

>When she was a little girl, everyone told her that he was coming — that she would grow up, and he’d just be there, waiting for her. She heard it at church, in movies and even in schoolyard rhymes: First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes baby in a baby carriage.

>She took the world at its word (why wouldn’t she?), and during college, she assumed she had all the time in the world to wait for that boy to show up. But now she’s kissed her early 20s goodbye, and she’s still standing there waiting.

>Some of those boys got married and became responsible husbands and fathers. But a scary number of them are moving into adulthood and shrugging off any woman who doesn’t meet their idealized fantasy of the semi-perfect wife. To those guys, please hear the heart of this dad: Someone’s lovely daughter is waiting on you right now. She’s just standing there believing you’re on your way, and she’s already doing her part to meet you halfway.

>Go out there and find that grown-up daughter who still believes you’re on your way. She’s going to be grateful you finally pulled yourself together and showed up — and I bet her father will be, too.

How can we convince white men to start marrying again? There is no such thing as the perfect wife. There are millions of single lonely 6/10s who need a good husband. We can't all marry 10/10s. Should the government force men to marry by the time they reach age 30? Arranged marriages used to be the norm for thousands of years.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=make an ugly girl yoru wife&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If shes a virgin, I'll take her one a date. If shes had sex with less than 5 guys, I'll pretend those didnt happen if they were all the same race as her.

I already did my part. Too many edgy nihilists on here I'm afraid.

>She took the world at its word (why wouldn’t she?), and during college, she assumed she had all the time in the world to wait for that boy to show up

Dumb women listen to pop culture, ride at the cock carnival, used up in their 20s.

Too stupid to listen to their parents and listen to their dumb friends who are also too stupid to listen to their parents.

I agree. Modern day feminism has taught women that it's okay to be promiscuous. As long as she hasn't been riding the cock carousal for 15+ years, then she is still marriage material.

Sounds great and all except you left out the part where she's sucked 15 strangers cocks while partying

Aww poor roastie fucked every Chad she could get her hands on all the way up until she was 25 and now she wants someone to pay for her bills for the rest of her life?

Too fucking bad.

MGTOW

there are plenty of responsible 5' 6" guys out there

>As long as she hasnt been getting plowed by random dudes or been gangbanged/racemixed
The only girl I ever seriously considered marriage refused to give blowjobs because she said they werent lady like.

She still took dick to the vag though.

This desu senpai

Tell her to enjoy all those short men with low incomes, lacking confidences and small benises

Other side of the coin

>Grow up being told good guys win in the end.

>Told that women want a man who will respect them, treat them as an equal, love them and romance them

>Told that women will save themselves for him, that they are there waiting to be swept off their feet, told that the bad boys finish last.

>Wake up in your mid 20's to see that once beautiful girl now in her late 20's

>Every time you look at her you can imagine chads cum dripping down her lips, you can see the millage of her gaping protruding anus and the dark discoloration of her vagina. When you look at her facebook pictures you can see her slutting around with a different chad each week and remember how she never gave you the time of day, how she laughed at you when chad pushed you aside.

>Fuck that noise, society lied to me too. Now I'm just getting mine by making each woman I date do the most degenerate shit, be it pissing in her face, or making her go from sucking my balls to licking my ass only to tell her a few days later that I am "getting back with my ex" and ghosting on her.

shouldn't have raised her so poorly

> But a scary number of them are moving into adulthood and shrugging off any woman who doesn’t meet their idealized fantasy of the semi-perfect wife.

pretty sure that's more of a female thing

Read perfect/semi-perfect as "had less than 5 cocks."

>has a useful degree or wants to be a homemaker
>wants children
>doesn't dye her hair blue or wear awful piercings

Marriage doesn't last, so what's the point. Love is dead. Best you can hope for is a relationship that lasts long enough for your children to move out.

I spoke to my girlfriend recently about marriage and our current relationship. She told me it's important that a woman looks after her man and looks after the house.

It would be almost impossible to find a woman like this in the USA.

My black buddy is very interested he says.

What self-respecting human being could write shit like this?

Edgy

>How can we convince white men to start marrying again?

Remove immigrants.
Not even a joke, immigrants strongly effect the housing market by raising prices, thus making it much more difficult for young men to be able to afford a house to start a family in.

Kick them all out, the resulting drop in housing prices will encourage men to buy a home and marry.
The raised wages from the sudden scarcity of labour will give these same men the economic power to support a family as well.

Before considering any other solutions, consider this one first.

>Be nice guy, never get dates
>Eventually give up, there is more to life then sex
>Be demonized by friends for not being married
Some how it's always the guys fault. The "good guys" left on the side lines don't owe these bitches SHIT. - MGTOW

He looks like a nice Christian man who just wants his future daughters to find nice faithful husbands

>There are millions of single lonely 6/10s who need a good husband. We can't all marry 10/10s.

They don't want me. They don't want anyone less than their Chad alpha-dream who once pumped and dumped them on the club toilet. Until they're 30 and barren.

>They don't want me. They don't want anyone less than their Chad alpha-dream who once pumped and dumped them on the club toilet. Until they're 30 and barren.
this has become dogma now, your not being rational

I married an Eastern European girl, she feels the same. She's very conservative and thinks the West has gone mental. Feels good.

>My black buddy is very interested he says.
No good. Potential suitor has to be a human, not an AIDS monkey.

There's a reason she is in her late 20s and not married.

I wish I knew, it's been 3 years with my boyfriend and he fears the idea of being 'tied down' because he thinks he won't be able to do all the stuff we do now.

Western women are not the same as before.
Kinda shameful to admit but I don't feel attracted to them for partnership because of how slut ty and easy they are.
I'm not super good looking but when girls ask me for sex all the time it's a put off.

maim kill burn the white knights

My girlfriend also thinks the west is mental, and doesn't understand because most women here are trying to find a man with a good job to look after them so they can stay at home or just do a part time job and not have the stress, and the women in the west don't want that and think working, and putting themselves through the same stress as the man is better, when it is shown to create more tension in the relationship.

Its funny because we already had one woman from sweden go crazy in a pub about how here is so intolerant and my girlfriend told her to fuck off back to stockholm if she doesn't like it. Funny how they always complain but never actually fuck off.

Checked.

My gf is basically perfect except for the fact that she has tattoos.

How likely will she remove them if I give her an ultimatum to do so?

one of the hottest girls i had ever dated revealed to me that she had had sex with 22 guys. she was 24.

i finally fucked her after like 2 months of her begging and the condom ripped while i was fucking her. I yanked out my cock at maximum speed and I think I let out an audible gasp. She left and never really talked to me again

Took my current girl's virginity, she had sex with one other guy who she dated after that, and now she's with me for 7 years. Being with a girl that you've been such an important part of their life is really important i think

He's not wrong.

Yeah, if you have a kid you won't be able to.

>The way to fight degeneracy is to become a degenerate as opposed to not sticking your dick in gutter trash

This doublethink is promulgated far too often among neo-conservatives. Whores are whores because men can't keep it in their pants long enough to not get shafted by the sexual liberation jew. What few viable mothers that do exist should be equally deterred by a man with no pride in himself nor the demonstrated self-restraint to make sacrifices for their family. Good women are hard to find, but settling for a whore is contributing to the problem.

The ' I'm an Entitled Princess ' problem , all laid out. ( Men OWE me ) , daddy an' evrbody say so
' gibs me a house , car and baby and get the fuck out. '

No thanks, I want to crash this society with no survivors. NEET forever.

If she truly loves you, then she will do it. You might have to flip the bill. However, she will never forget what she did for you. She could use this against you in the future if she wants you to do something for her...

i liked the article very much! It was golden :)

>my daughter whored around throughout her 20's and now nobody wants her

Make it a good one, threaten to cut off a toe.

nice, (nine) one

four of my 5 uncles were divorced, all initiated by the women.
i've got one buddy who was divorced and my brother knows multiple people who are divorced.
you'd have to be suicidal to consider marriage if you're an american man

come on guys, it's time to apologize

>young men to be able to afford a house to start a family in.
>own my house
>no gf

where did it all go wrong

Part of this sounds like...

>Pls pls fuck my daughter she's so lonely ;--; pls fuck her real hard and good

The other part sounds like...

>Please someone take this idiot out of my life, I'm sick of hearing her bitch about not being able to find a decent guy, just fuck her and marry her already god damn it I'm tired of this shit

>their idealized fantasy of the semi-perfect wife
this is the real tragedy

" Gimmie HALF Eddie , you motha'Fuckka' "
Eddie Murphy Raw. The Penis Fly-Trap.

>My daugher went on a cock carousel and now nobody wants her because she's used goods

>Please marry her

>she’s already doing her part to meet you halfway
>doubt.jpg

>Every time you look at her you can imagine chads cum dripping down her lips, you can see the millage of her gaping protruding anus and the dark discoloration of her vagina. When you look at her facebook pictures you can see her slutting around with a different chad each week and remember how she never gave you the time of day, how she laughed at you when chad pushed you aside.

>never gave you the time of day

And yet now he's the official thread lady killer.

That or he's corrupting uggos

google.com/search?q=make an ugly girl yoru wife&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8 f you want to be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
So for my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life

A pretty woman makes her husband look small
And very often causes his downfall
As soon as he married her and then she starts
To do the things that will break his heart

But if you make an ugly woman your wife
A-you'll be happy for the rest of your life
An ug-a-ly woman cooks meals on time
And she'll always give you peace of mind

Don't let your friends say you have no taste
Go ahead and marry anyway
Though her face is ugly, her eyes don't match
Take it from me, she's a better catch

Say man!
Hey baby!
I saw your wife the other day!
Yeah?
Yeah, an' she's ugly!
Yeah, she's ugly, but she sure can cook, baby!
Yeah, alright!

So she cucked you?

google.com/search?q=make an ugly girl yoru wife&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

f you want to be happy for the rest of your life

A pretty woman makes her husband look small
And very often causes his downfall
As soon as he married her and then she starts
To do the things that will break his heart

But if you make an ugly woman your wife
A-you'll be happy for the rest of your life
An ug-a-ly woman cooks meals on time
And she'll always give you peace of mind

Don't let your friends say you have no taste
Go ahead and marry anyway
Though her face is ugly, her eyes don't match
Take it from me, she's a better catch

Say man!
Hey baby!
I saw your wife the other day!
Yeah?
Yeah, an' she's ugly!
Yeah, she's ugly, but she sure can cook, baby!
Yeah, alright!

>As long as she hasn't been riding the cock carousal for 15+ years, then she is still marriage material.
Bait or cuck.

I live in California. There are no good women here.

man i knew 3 guys who've killed themselves during/immediately after divorce.

first time i just thought he was a pussy, but now? i'm not so sure.

Quoted for truth. Lack of money is the primary driver behind no marriage.

The secondary driver is that men and women have been taught how to pick on each other and criticize every flaw in every thing they see and hear. This means the few who can afford a family often end up divorced.

There is no mainstream publication with the courage or intelligence to identify and fight against this problem. It is only on places like Sup Forums that such things can be discussed.

im not an edgy fucking weirdo like you but...

this is the best fucking move...
>I am "getting back with my ex" and ghosting on her.

Video related youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

>semi-perfect

Apparently its just too much to ask women not to burn coal and be #KillAllWhites feminist whores.

We need violence back. This feminized society is painfully alienating to live in. It's completely unreal.

I'm moderately attractive, a bit too skinny, out in public. Been asked out exactly once in my life. Women aren't doing shit to meet men halfway.

Italy was like Eastern Europe until the 1968; after that damned date, when we opened our floodgates to the "sexual revolution", we were forever lost.

I wish I could get with a Slavic or Baltic girl, I like those people: strong will, strong value and most of them still very religious.

We honestly have an entire generation of manchildren. Yes, a lot of women have issues as well with responsibility and commitment. But too many "men" are just as bad. Our societies are just fucked honestly. It's going to be too late before white men and women sort themselves out, while Muhammad and his 8 wives easily replace us.

I'm 36, an professional, and live in an ultra liberal urban enclave. I've been married about a dozen years. Literally every male coworker I have (except one guy who is literally autistic) is married, engaged, or in a long-term relationship of some sort. Of my friends and peer group, probably 70% of the men are married, engaged, or in a long term relationship. Of those that are single, half of them are divorced. Hell, even most of the gay guys I know are married.

It isn't that we're not marrying, its that we're not having kids.

finding a woman is like finding a house. you make a list of five nonnegotiable features and prioritize the rest. you will have to make trade offs

like you cant get a girl who spends all day at the gym and not expect her not to be crazy

you cant ask for someone that's not a drunk but still wants to go out all the time.

you cant ask for a woman with a spine who will not give you any shit once in a while.

you cant ask for someone who wants gender roles and then get mad when she expects you to take out the trash.

my five nonnegotiables were
Trustworthy
good work ethic.
Family oriented
able to handle themselves socially
smells nice.

everything else beyond that is just icing on the cake.

ITT: shills and frustrated virgins talking shit they don't know anything about with the intention of making others as miserable as them and prevent white couples having children.

Fuck off niggers. My gf is the sweetest creature on this planet and my life improved tenfold when I met her, I couldn't be happier relationship wise.
And my uni is full of other sweet girls who are single because all the immature numales around are afraid to make a move. Man up and stop whining.

Women aren't supposed to be the aggressors in a relationship, faggot. Any woman worth having wants *you* to be the man in the relationship.

You don't see shit and play with it. A woman wants to get gangbanged by me and my crew, taking our BBCs in every one of her holes, sometimes squeezing two in a hole at a time or trying to then they think we should marry them. We laugh and throw them away after so they have to go looking for white cucks to take their old used up asses. Some cucks do and that's fucking funny but others are just too smart to waste their time on those women. Hell even the "dad" in that pasta says
>idealized fantasy of the semi-perfect wife.
Who the fuck settles for semi anything? Only marry perfect or high quality girls. lol sometimes my friend try to ruin these white girls for live by forcing them to get pregnant and leave them with a niglet to ward off any potential future white suitors. Fuck women and dump them.

M A N L E T

>There are millions of single lonely 6/10s who need a good husband.

Washed up whores.

We don't want 10/10s, we just want women to be real women.

She shouldn't have spent her teens and 20s taking three cocks at a time in every gutter she passed. The nice girls get families. The skanks get a cat, an abortion, and herpes. Then they slowly die alone

>P.S. This is why white men are all marrying Asian waifus

Dude what

What the fuck is going on this timeline.

you'll grow up some day soon, don't worry

>Should the government force men to marry by the time they reach age 30?
I know I'll get a lot of flak for this, but yes.
Also remember that women are mostly followers. The reason why most of them became shit, is because most men became shit.
Fix men and you fix women as well

i'm not 5' 6", i'm just pointing out that guys who are literally perfect except for being 5' 6" get ignored

BS.
As long as you're not a narcissist and she's not a narcissist and you both actually fucking treat each other like human beings, it lasts just fine.

But if you just want a sex slave who cooks and wipes your ass for you, but all you date are promiscuous nufems who are just as selfish as yourself, then no, it won't last.

>"I realize that our culture has thoroughly convinced you that your life is all about your personal fulfillment, and marriage to anyone less than your ideal will constitute an intolerable act of settling, but please consider that real life might actually be about serving others"
>"please consider that real life might actually be about serving others"

How do people become such cuckholds? What drives them to want to work for others who in the now-majority of cases (50% of marriages end up in divorce) wouldn't do the same for their partners?

i keep hearing that when i think of the under 5'7 guys that i grew up with all them have pretty hot lady friends. i'm not saying being short is an advantage but its not such a disadvantage as to be insurmountable.

I got really burned by someone I thought was the sweetest, funniest, and pure person.

FUCK OFF. I'm finally happy being alone, I don't need your pathetic gen x ass coming along trying to ruin it for me.

>afraid to make a move.
there is something to this. i think back and kick myself over how many times a blew what was an obvious attempt to make a pass at me because i couldn't believe that these girls were interested in me.

you dont have be fucking aggro but at the same time if you think shes asking you to make the pass... make a fucking pass.

If she is a virgin and has a decent, non fat body, let me know, I'll gladly date her

Me too, sadly.

And I bet about 1/2 of Sup Forums users too.

Yes annon

The women are the problem. 66% of women initiate divorce. >50% of marriages end in divorce. Women are going to have to leave the work force, get back as homemakers and drop the femenist attitude if the family structure is to return. It is far too risky to get married as a man and have a child these days with how women are acting and how the court system is punitive to fathers and husbands.

We need to revoke a women's right to vote in order to fix the landscape before our children can grow up in households of both a father and mother.

I think muslims are scum but they are correct about how they control their women. Some form of white sharia needs to happen because shit is getting worse

Is this article saying that men don't get to have standards? Statistically speaking a woman with 20+ sexual partners is a guaranteed divorce.

Is this article telling me that I'm bad for not accepting that?

>Square hair cut
>lopsided smile
>Vacant eyes
>Adams apple exactly as wide as chin
>Huge forehead

3/10 would not fuck

No hymen, no diamond

>tfw manlet

Fuck it. Ill just get a cockatoo and teach it to screech "normies" to piss off my neighbors. If I cant have love, i can at least have laughter

manlet here. penis size is not proportional

Wouldn't surprise me. The thing that really ended my desire for a relationship with a woman was the realization that you could be a goddamn Adonis, masculine, and a charmer, rich, etc. And she will. still. get. bored. Doesn't matter how great you are, she will guaranteed get bored, and try to fuck around.

Not worth it in the slightest. I'm sorry pops is going to have to watch his lil girl grow into a cat lady, but that's not my fucking problem. I've dealt with enough of other people's problems.

I work as a cnc operator, earn a decent wage.
Saving to buy a house, to have a nice garage and workshop, to maybe go freelance later down to road.

Thing is, I'm not at all attracted to whores. Got hurt pretty bad about a decade ago, once burned twice shy. Been with one and that's that, I'm not becoming a fucking man whore because the rest of the world is fine with it.

I'd rather spend my earnings on being productive and leaving another kind of mark on the world.
It's too late to find someone, I seriously wouldn't be able to "get over" my partner having fucked around. And frankly me having a problem with that isn't something to solve or for me to force myself to endure.

I'm fine.

Romantic relationships are supposed to end in children. When she has kids she cannot afford to get bored with you and doesn't have the time to worry about that shit anyways. Same goes for the man, he cannot afford to cheat or slack off or he will lose his children.

Im sure there would be a long line of lonely poor fat manlet assburgers to marry her, but she'll surely just ignore the line and keeps on looking for that perfect prince she thinks she for some reason "deserves".
She should take a lesson from men and just lower her standards.