Support for polygamy at all-time high

Welp MGTOWs of Sup Forums, looks like women in the West have one upped us and figured a way out...

archive.fo/iAtEP

Gallup polling on American values and beliefs in May found acceptance of a person having multiple spouses at one time has grown in the U.S., with 17 percent of people saying the practice is "morally acceptable." That number marked the highest rate on record dating back to 2003, according to Gallup data.

Pinning down the exact cause of the trend is tricky, as Gallup notes it's coincided with a general increase in liberal views on social issues like same-sex relationships and premarital sex, but hasn't come with a correspondingly permissive legal shift on the issue. Polygamy, in fact, is illegal in all 50 states.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html
archive.is/E2F4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek I'm not threatened by this in the slightest. let's see how many divorces a polygamist male can survive

Is it illegal to have multiple common-law partners in USA?

If only I could convince my wife and sister in law...

Women who advocate for polygamy claim that together they can hold greater power of the man than individually. Also, sharing chores and child care. Also, increase in bisexual chicks means more girls like the idea of having a girl on the shelf. Guys get an ego boost, but this is a feminist thing to keep guys further cucked. Just sayin'!

Wow fpbp
slam dunk

If sodomites and mentally ill people get to marry I don't see an issue with this, other than

for males obvs

Why not legalize animal marriage while we're at it. I'm looking at you Canada

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html

What if we archive that
archive.is/E2F4w

teach me how you archive, great lord, god of the archive

1. Stop this cringy shit, I'm just another user
3. archive.is or archive.org/web/

>Tfw we are already at a brave new world era society except women only have sex with alphas and aren't yet obligated to have sex with lower castes

Parents already on school/government/media to raise their children for them, its not hard to conceive of a future where parents don't even bother to have children under the same roof as them. Some kind of government run boarding school / indoctrination centre for when they turn 10 years old.

So humble, truly a great Sup Forumsock!

From what I understand, God allows polygamy in dire circumstances, and what I see in the future would certainly describe that.

Look how quickly divorce laws enabled women to burn their options with 49% of the population - a few mere decades. I imagine it would take them

I'd think multiple wives would make homeschooling easier.

>A Redpill forum predicted that polygamy will see a resurgence amongst millenial women 5 years ago

Redpill are truly prophets. This isn't surprising though. A lot of single women in the US are about to hit the wall, as they're refusing to marry beta chumps since they got so used to fucking Chad's in their youth, whilst a lot of marriageable men have been turned off by marriage and LTR after being exposed to modern female behaviour.

make polygamy legal by 2020

this is good, people with inferior genes shouldn't reproduce, just lol at all the mad incels ITT

So ironically, our post modern and late stage capitalist society is creating the perfect conditions for Polygamy to flourish. And this movement won't be lead by horny religious men but career focused near wall women who are disgusted by the average man and are willing to try polygamy if it means they'll all get to have their prince in a suit, even if it means sharing. We already have Informal polygamy with the popularity of side chicks amongst high status men, so this isn't much of a stretch.

>And this movement won't be lead by horny religious men but career focused near wall women who are disgusted by the average man and are willing to try polygamy

Women have always been fine with sharing the king, chieftain. noble, etc. It was men who invented marriage to keep the beta men content and docile. Single men cause problems to society.

They mention in the article that acceptance toward polygamy has come from TV shows promoting it. This is expanded upon in the actual Gallup article.

Just as with racemixing, acceptance toward degeneracy can be traced back to (((who))) decides what we see on TV

shekel posting
bullshit

Ironically this. My boss has a family, yet he's also seeing a women from our office. Apparently his wife knows too, and I'm pretty sure the woman he's seeing is pregnant with his kid. This will become more common as more of the wealth is concentrated with a few men . From my own observations, women prefer to share a high status man than settle drown with broke beta males.

These are the times I feel fortunate for being into dicks. Although I just wonder how career feminists will respond when their fellow sisters start demanding that polygamy be destigmatised, considering many feminists regard polygamy as a major tool of the patriarchy and male supremacy.

Kek. What a flimsy explanation. There's not many shows with Polygamous characters