m.youtube.com/watch?v=tzG_c58tg2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1 and only

Pure coincidence

Who?

>women
>on our side

another fucking e-celeb thread.

they're stupid thots just copying what they see on Sup Forums.

sage this shit

Sinead mobile.twitter.com/sineaderade88

checked. here: renegadevids.com/2017/03/15/why-i-was-shoahed-from-twitter/

>reverse image search

She's unhinged and a coal burning slut.

this.. she's the most active and genuine
inb4 random mulatto baby pic, 10 year old pictures next to GAY black coworkers (muh mudshark) and flat earth (don't have to agree, I'm a globe earth and don't care)

((())) pic with a GAY black coworker eating lunch from 10 years ago
muh coal burner

/ourgirls/ are conservative-thinking white women who make white babies and know their place in the world.
The childless attention whores posted on here are not /ourgirls/, just former coal burners and e-celebs seeing a trend and latching onto it.

Aydin Paladin & Emily Youcis maybe? The rest are parroting trash, if the won't say the 14 words they don't deserve the shekels.

FUCKING BASED

>huurrr women don't like me

I bet you get intimidated by career women too, right? you see them as a threat and as competition

No, I see them as diversity hires.

Sora from Kingdom Hearts

No no no, fuck e-celebs, fuck retarded carefree women and fuck you

Kind of like Laura "BASED PLS GIVE ME MONEY ON PATERON" Southern?

there are no women on the internet.

no, it's just equal opportinity

I have to give her a shout out

BeautifulBerserker - youtube channel

Fuck off

Whatever you say, Nigella.

Emily Youcis?! watch this renegadevids.com/2017/05/29/aut-righttrad-life-cringe-comp/

>I'm a globe earth and don't care
I'm not saying I have to agree with her on everything, but believing the Earth is flat is pretty significant, I can't really take someone seriously who believes something like that. Besides, she frequently mocks other white-nationalists who are much smarter than her.

>has a problem with women in careers anyway

litrally nothing wrong with outcome equality

>opportinity
>litrally
How old are you?

Flat-Earth Theory is being pushed as a 'discredit by association' tactic. At the end of the day, it really wouldn't change a thing if the earth was a hollow doughnut. All it does it make everything else one says look equally retarded.

>mocks WN who are smarter than her
like who? ..Mike (((Enoch))) .. RS (with his Russian agent """wife""")
She said her husband converted her to flat earth but could be converted back. I'm sure she'll come back around on the globe earth idea.

My girl is fucking in the kitchen where she should be, not on the youtube, not on social media, and I'm not posting a photo of her for you to fap to. We're taking the kids fishing this weekend. Fuck off. Stop worshiping these fucking e-celebs. These are wastes of women seeking attention.

There are women on here but they don't make themselves known because of the whole "tits or gtfo" thing. If that didn't apply to all females you would see that there are more "our girls" than it seems.

youtube.com/watch?v=a1jP9yV8gBA

Agreed

Yes

What?

wow, literally what you lames always post. . random mulatto from a website that shows the real mother (not Sinead) , decade old pic of her gay black coworker
and a music video from 12 years ago with the studio manager's son.

Sinead McCarthy Interview AMA on 8 pol
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tzG_c58tg2U

you lames need new material. low tier bait lmao

Found the fagget.

Lauren 'i want to stick my dick in her' Southern

The queen of Sup Forums

>"women worshipping is beta, but not when I do it!"

it's some people who have a grudge against her because she joined Renegade and is effective. If you're not being attacked as an NS than you're not effective as a promoter.

she addressed it in this AMA m.youtube.com/watch?v=tzG_c58tg2U

>muh based australopithecus

And some of us say tits or gtfo when another girl starts a post with, "As a woman" or "Femanon here."

>Found the fagget.
Yeah......with your rainbow flag lol

This.

>and is effective
>... at being a coalburner and a divide&conquering half-kike. She also cucks her husband.

did you knowingly post that video knowing it was completely debunked and false?