California seceeds

>California seceeds
>Takes all their liberal cabinet seats with them

What does this mean for the rest of America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NDohpjD1jvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

+5% white

America quickly invades and takes California back because it has no army, law enforcement, or sustainable economy.

Unlimited fredomizing.

Where in Japan is that?

This. Plus we get to charge the traitors with treason and execute them.

Ohhh, so sorry...
All the brown people died...
Not sure how that happened...

Anyways, welcome back to the Union!

won't happen for the sole fact that the Civil War determined that membership in the Union is not voluntary

the Feds also own a SHIT TON of land in CA, not to mention major military bases like Pendleton and Naval Base San Diego

>What does this mean for the rest of America?
it means we might be able to have a future

>calexit passes
>cali government collapses w/o federal aid
>cali being new country results in water from colorado in the us taking longer than usual to arrive, causing drought and riots
>us loses most of western coastline and now either has to invade cali or let china/mexico take over

Im sure they could import all of that power and water they did originally, they'd just have to pay amount more for it. Then they get to live in their commie paradise of 66%+ income tax

this
youtube.com/watch?v=NDohpjD1jvA

8 years of Trump! MAGA!

>have to pay a large amount more

Assuming the trade keeps flowing, there won't be anything too negative. I'm not quite sure that what it would mean to lose Silicon Valley and the rest of the tech companies that are based in CA. It might be a huge blow to the GDP, but then again I really have no clue.

Employment rates nationwide expand as nearly all industry leaves California.

Remember the US DOLLAR is for the USA.

We should let them go. Cali will end up like Venezuela. Lesson to antifa.

They lose in the resulting war to bring them back, quickly and badly. Pretty much the same as any other state that individually tried to do the same. The civil war stretched on mainly because it was half the country that seceded.

Why do you guys keep fantasizing about CA seceding? You know it's not going to happen right? Are you guys LARPing?

1/3 of Californians want it

That means very little.

Do you live in California? Nobody really cares except a few radicals. Local news outlets don't talk about it. It's a complete fantasy. We're not even close to seceding.

The only California secession talk I hear is on Sup Forums. But if you feel better playing make believe on here that it's going to happen any day now, I won't try and change your mind.