White House user was right V3

youtube.com/watch?v=qUQUTPAS8b0
timestamp 6:59:13
Special counsel on Russia redirected towards HRC, Obama, and Lynch
>it's fucking happening

Other urls found in this thread:

radaronline.com/celebrity-news/seth-rich-secret-meeting-natalia-veselnitskaya-dnc-emails/amp/
archive.fo/cNG4C
youtube.com/watch?v=YzIBHlU-f00
youtube.com/watch?v=1bmMl2OGVQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=J8IqSAOGIiA
youtube.com/watch?v=GcYLxYfT2Ms
pastebin.com/yaxn5khW
pastebin.com/vC8ndD6V
pastebin.com/NjgW1JHh
pastebin.com/QQ4YGKxv
pastebin.com/d7uVT9Jw
nytimes.com/2017/07/28/us/politics/imran-awan-debbie-wasserman-shultz-pakistan.html
pjmedia.com/election/2017/07/27/imran-awan-scandal-shows-just-how-much-dirt-dems-wanted-to-hide-by-focusing-on-trump-russia/
nytimes
archive.is/jKcxU
fox43.com/2017/07/26/allentown-mayor-former-reading-mayor-among-those-indicted-on-corruption-charges/
cbsnews.com/news/is-turkish-religious-scholar-fethullah-gulen-funding-movement-abroad-through-us-charter-schools/
archive.is/YC46a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Crap

Fagolas. What do your Elven eyes see?

I really need more autism on this connection between awans and seth, and Fusion GPS.

radaronline.com/celebrity-news/seth-rich-secret-meeting-natalia-veselnitskaya-dnc-emails/amp/

And I will keep posting this until one of you magnificent bastards jumps in

SMART user'S QRD ON -THE AMENDMENT FOR - OUR ADD ANONS

>Dems try to pass another "muh russia" investigation bill

>Republicans pause

>...

>you know what, i'm done being cucked.

>AMEND THIS BILL TO START AN INVESTIGATION ON HILLARY, THE CLINTON FOUNDATION, COMEY, LORETTA LYNCH, BILL CLINTON, AND POSSIBLY OBAMA

>GOY YOU WHAT-

>AMENDMENT PASSED, EXECUTE ORDER 66

get the fuck out of here. You are a liar. This was predicted. Seth and Russia are not connected.

No longer shall the meek stay silent.
Long has been the rising of our new Dawn.

ENJOY THE FUCKING RIDE BOYS
WE WON
THE GREAT SWEEP BEGINES
THE DAY OF ROPE DRAWS CLOSER

Elizabeth Lee Beck, Attorney

She's in a very similar situation of every person who has 'suicided' recently.
She chose to reveal connections between the Clinton family and organ harvesting operations involving Mayo Clinic.

>got unexpectedly redpilled about the wave of 'suicides' around her case
>Filed for protection: DENIED archive.fo/cNG4C
>pre-bombshell Interview youtube.com/watch?v=YzIBHlU-f00
>Bombshell Interview youtube.com/watch?v=1bmMl2OGVQ0
>Bombshell Rundown youtube.com/watch?v=J8IqSAOGIiA
DNC Fraud Lawsuit Explained by Jared Beck
>youtube.com/watch?v=GcYLxYfT2Ms

tl;dr
Seth Rich, her potential witness, died.
Shawn Lucas, her process server, died.
Peter Smith, dead on May 14, 2017
Beranton Whisenant Jr, dead on May 24, 2017
Klaus Eberwein, dead on July 11, 2017

The objective here is to investigate her 9 statements of fact and brew dank memes.

1) Beranton Whisenant -> Jay Plotkin -> Jacksonville
2) Mayo Clinic has a hospital in Jacksonville Florida
3) Mayo Clinic -> Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger
4) Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger -> Jay Plotkin -> Beranton Whisenant
5) Mayo Clinic -> Clinton Foundation
6) Mayo Clinic -> High Government Officials
7) Clinton Foundation -> Haiti
8) Klause Eberwein -> Haiti
9) Peter Smith -> Mayo Clinic
Jump in the pastebin to search for clues
pastebin.com/yaxn5khW

She went down the same rabbit hole we did...
Summery&Timeline pastebin.com/vC8ndD6V

Twitter Meltdowns - NEW - We got her.
pastebin.com/NjgW1JHh

Possible dark corners of Hell itself:
pastebin.com/QQ4YGKxv
The begining of the End:
pastebin.com/d7uVT9Jw

Has nothing to do with Seth Rich being a spy, retard. Fusion GPS are Russian controlled and set up the meeting with Trump via Democrats to smear his campaign.

Why are you so mad? Rough day? Tell me about it i will listen

All the webs are connected
when we tug on one string
more are found

>Awan is a DNC IT staffer
>He's dirty and helps launder DNC money and probably do their wet work (murder)
>Seth Rich is a DNC staffer and a Bernie bro
>He gets wind of DNC fucking over Bernie and leaks the info to assange
>Awan likely being aware of the breech kills rich to "make an example of the leaker as podeesta requested
Info leaks and Hillary loses
>They hire fusion gps, a Russian firm, to make the whole thing look like muh Russia as a smoke screen

IDC WTF idiots like you think...whether you think I am mad or not. I make fun of you to keep more people from believing in nonsense, and that nonsense will happen, that actually discredits actual debate.
I get to have my own opinions you fucking moron...independent of your faggot cult, or your faggot digits, which you ignore all of which say something your idiot masters disapprove of.
You should try it sometime...having your own opinion.

hehehehe

i feel really bad that this is your job, because you are terrible at it

Bump

Who has the wherewithal to organize a protest march in Washington, District of Corruption --- to agitate for draining of the swamp?

just the beginning

see

Klaus Eberwein had nothing to do with Clintons as far as I've been able to tell, somebody just made that up and it stuck

sit tight boys

disagreeing with your shite opinion means only that. Me disagreeing with your shite opinion.
.yet you are all the ones who cannot tolerate opposing POV's....Everyone with a few brain cells to rub together knows the truth.
(I feel really bad that you are not even American, but think you get an opinion period)
Anything else fag boy?

you again

hahaha you are one sad sack of shit

The way you format your post is impossible to read and outs you as a shill. Lurk moar.

Now one of you make an argument, rather than just buzz words and patting yourselves on the back...like retarded SJW's.
Yet another stellar argument. Best one yet.

No, you understood it just fine...I can tell. Good try though shill.

>Good try though shill
>Though shill
Yeah, your terrible grammar doesn't help either. We might shitpost, but we at least use punctuation properly, nigger.

Hey faggot here's another argument for ya: suck a dick niggaaaaaa.

it's funny how they keep accusing us of doing the exact same things they are doing!

>A namefag shill
Christ. Aren't you getting sleepy? It's so late. You should get some rest and come back next year.

btw your comment SHOULD have read:
The way you format your post makes it impossible to read, and outs you as a shill; lurk moar.
But since you are such a genius, and grammar/punctuation expert....I'm sure you already knew that.
NOW YOU GUYS ARE WORRIED ABOUT THIS SHIT?
When you are the suckiest people on earth at it? This is gonna be fun.
More buzzwords with no argument? Awesome.
user capitalized is proper noun; ergo you are biggest namefags EVER!!

Thinks grammar and punctuation is the same...hhahahahh.

Semicolons aren't actually necessary unless you're a tryhard. Also nobody under 40 uses an ellipses as pause in a sentence.

Are the same. Dumbass.

just ignore him he is getting paid to take up space

put the (you) in the bag homo

>Makes implications without green text
You'd think they'd prep you retards on posting culture before they send you here to get laughed at.

>When you're so shit at your job that people can pick you out on an anonymous Chinese cartoons forum

Their only fuel of Criticism is how terrible they are themselves.
"Blame your enemy for what you are."

Here is the list of 14 questions the House Judiciary Committee wants answered

Yeah. It keeps the thread bumped though.

NYT just picked it up an hr ago.

nytimes.com/2017/07/28/us/politics/imran-awan-debbie-wasserman-shultz-pakistan.html

And PJ Media took a more editorial approach towards it.

pjmedia.com/election/2017/07/27/imran-awan-scandal-shows-just-how-much-dirt-dems-wanted-to-hide-by-focusing-on-trump-russia/

Mega list of late July happenings!
>Debbie Wasserman Schultz and democrats IT staff are Paki intel agents
>AG Sessions will investigate additional leaks
>Comey and his links to Clinton 2016 will be investigated
>Congressional investigation into Clinton email and destruction of evidence
>Fusion GPS connected to Russians to build fake dossier on Turmp
>Huma Abedin and Anthony Wiener’s laptop emails
>CA Deputy AG arrest for child pron
>Two Democrat mayors arrested for pay for play
>FBI General Counsel James A. Baker under >DOJ investigation for leaking classified
>1.6 billion approved for wall
>Congressional Judiciary calling on special counsel to look into Hillary, Comey and Lynch
>HR 722 / Gaatz amendment

What if we archive that
>nytimes com/2017/07/28/us/politics/imran-awan-debbie-wasserman-shultz-pakistan.html
archive.is/jKcxU

Thanks for proving once again that you are a retarded shill, who will do whatever you think the majority of the popular dudes are doing.
You are all a fucking joke of the highest order.
I talk like a redneck...and have no desire to impress everyone. Another proof that you are a shill.
All of this sounds exactly like wtf Hillary shills would say to Trump voters btw.
All of it. The no argument, demanding everything be done the PC way.
Jokes...super jokes.
Stop telling me wtf to do PC bitch made faggot...wtf is wrong with you fags, for real?

Reminder that Trump retweeted how MSM wasn't willing to cover the story. So now they have to.

This guy is always just spouting off nothing

i love you

>NYT just picked it up an hr ago.

noice

his twitter is powerful

Punctuation falls under grammar regard

Thnx, Norsebrah.

Because you MF's refuse to talk about ANYTHING except whatever you have been told to think...it is not my fault.
I tried a civil discussion...these assholes did not want one; still don't want one.
You too faggot. Welcome to the Thunderdome.
Literally whatever they are doing, is wtf they accuse you of.

>full of sound and fury
>signifying nothing

yea but that radar online article is Jack (((Baumann))) trying to make it look like Seth Rich gave the emails to Veselnitskaya who then gave the emails to DonJr who then gave the emails to wikileaks.
(((Baumann))) is a staunch never Trumper and has been trying to make a russian connection with Seth Rich since the story broke.
With the testimony yesterday revealing Veselnitskaya working for Fusion GPS and FusionGPS working with the Kremlin, he was able to spin this bullshit story to fit his narrative.
He claims to have a shit scared DNC staffer that has knowledge of the meeting between Seth Rich and Veselnitskaya.
The fact is Seth Rich was a talented programmer who would not have needed help getting the emails to wikileaks and there would be no reason for him to meet with a strange person and hand over the data that would eventually get him killed.

Incorrect.
Again...welcome to the party your buds created.

This eternalfaggot has been at it for a while now, he's just here to derail topics. Ignore him and he'll start replying to himself and other random posts for no reason. It's actually humorous to watch, in a laugh and point kinda way.

No, I was here to talk about the topic...they were not.
See here:

Okay shill, thanks for your worthless opinion.

He was the Haitian responsible for coordinating money received from charities after earthquake..

I was the only person who did want to discuss the topic.

>shite
> American Flag

seems legit

Namefags aside we need some infographics to connect the dots for normies that are too lazy to read all this shit. If nobody is paying attention they'll sweep it under the rug. We need enough attention that come Monday they'll be forced to cover it on the news.

Thanks for continually bumping the thread.

Which of you knows how to organize a march in Washington, District of Corruption --> to agitate in favor of Draining the Swamp?

>shite
You are all such crazy people. Rather than debate it is all buzzwords, and insults...and weird-ass nonsensical accusations.
You are welcome. I want this to be actually discussed...unlike the rest of you.

fuck off spammer

Fat chance getting anyone here to actually go outside for any cause. Best of operating from the shadows. It's more effective anyway imo.

Who is telling me what to think?

I just like how he skipped over my responce.
Predators always attack the weakest link, it's the only way they can survive. *shrug* Pooy guy was probably cucked a few times recently.

Those two Mayor's that got arrested are tied to FETHULLAH GULEN

fox43.com/2017/07/26/allentown-mayor-former-reading-mayor-among-those-indicted-on-corruption-charges/

cbsnews.com/news/is-turkish-religious-scholar-fethullah-gulen-funding-movement-abroad-through-us-charter-schools/

Expect more to come to light soon. This will be big.

Bye

(you)(you)
(you)

Funny, you're not discussing anything. Just blathering on like a petulant child.

Bump for Seth

I have a feeling the vectors of attack for shills is changing; I suspect it will be posing as larpers to try to discredit reliable sources. We already see them taking advantage of the kekistani/bitching-about-e-celeb thing to drive wedges.

thank you
you too. we need to make sure that these threads don't die. i imagine they will be an ongoing thing with more information being revealed

Burkman* not baumann

holy shit

>WE WON
Not yet, leaf. I lived through Whitewater investigations; these slippery bastards can still wriggle free. But let's take a moment to enjoy the victory we have earned. pic semi-related.

they are out in force.

This guy for one. All of you faggots do it. Let people tell everyone wtf to think, as long as you agree. If not then it is on to namecalling, odd accusations, and even pretending any of you want discussion.
I know you are all very used to following your PC rules...but you ought look around every now and then.
That is 99% of wtf Sup Forums has become...faggots telling faggots wtf to think, feel, and do.
And none of you even see it. fucking sad af...
Again...check previous thread.
They had no argument for so long they felt the need to bake new bread.

I was gonna say... Baumann was the Rich family's DNC assigned handler- I mean lawyer.

Clinton confidant Blumenthal back under microscope 7/28/17
archive.is/YC46a

I am still trying to get one of you fags to have an actual argument...I am trying to give you a chance; that none of you even want.

obama n clinton die suddenly

yea I got them confused in my haste. Still Burkmann is a neverTrumper and the story is bullshit

ok namefag

Any truth to the rumour Heather Podesta, Huma Abedein and David Brock have spilled the beans and told all in exchange for some leniency against their crimes?

That they are.

(you)
>I am trying to give you a chance(you)
(you)a chance to argue with a shill

I 100% listened and believe in user. May God Bless him/her and may God bless this investigation.

No retard

Im saying seth had the emails and thought he was giving them over to someone that was trying to "Bring down hillary" - he tried to meet with fat fuck gold whatever his name is - and unwittingly outed himself to the fucking DNC as the leaker, bc they were behind the fusion GPS bullshit all along

>movies will be made
Oh I hope I'm in some

doubtful. There is a chance Weiner flipped for a reduced sentence, but I would have expected him to be suicided by now. Is Huma still in the united states or did she fuck off to Saudi Arabia or Qatar?

Shills are off the wall everywhere else Jesus fucking Christ.

Buzzz, Buzzzzzz, Buzzzzzzzzzzzz.
You guys really are the Sup Forums version of the left.
I thought the Natsocs were the worst on here about having no argument....I apologize Natsocs....I had no fucking idea these people went this crazy.
Later my friends.

We're not here to debate you, nigger, we're here to set you free. Stick around.