We're going to defeat ISIS!

>We're going to defeat ISIS!

Doesn't defeat ISIS, wastes time going after MS-13.

Why do we like this lying faggot again?

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/news/@v4vapid/breaking-george-webb-names-man-who-set-up-the-murder-of-seth-rich-day-219-a-webb-companion
thehill.com/homenews/house/344242-judiciary-committee-republicans-want-a-second-special-counsel-report
archive.is/vkt4h
reuters.com/article/us-g20-germany-famine-idUSKBN19T0LC?il=0
funker530.com/us-army-rangers-strykers-syria/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When was the last time you heard of ISIS? ;)

I'd rather be on Trump's side than ISIS right now. Less trannies means better fighters.

>I'm going to appoint a special prosecutor for Hillary Clinton.

Didn't happen. Keep sucking Trump's dick and parroting memes though.

>Defeated ISIS in Iraq check

Kys shareblue parasite

Asking why we are focusing on MS-13 is like asking why aids is bad. Your fucking shitty shilling attemps are so pathetic. Collect your .02 and fuck off

But that's not what you asked for in your first post ;)

MS-13 is part of the illegals/border problem

ISIS is part of the Islam and Europe problem

Two separate things cuck

He got republicans to request special prosecutor for clinton last night. kys

Why would any American care about ISIS?

the iraqi army took over mosul

Has spent a shit ton of money on the military... wtf are u talking about.

It was the Iraqis who kicked ISIS from their stronghold.
All the orange-nigger did was shoot 59 missiles at an airbase that didn't do anything.
Wasted an expensive MOAB on unworthy target to get people to forget about his micropenis insecurity.

He broke all his promises and people still suck his dick. It's sad.

he reads the scripts
gets paid for it
business as usual

It's just more fear mongering to distract your average rural and suburban retards from the bigger issues at hand. Want to take a guess what hook nosed issues I'm referring to?

Trump is DECIMATING the drug trade. Just look around at all the anxious stressed out drug addict that are having a hard time getting their fix. Even bodybuilders are freaking now cause they can't get their gear as easily anymore.

He defeated ISIS when he signed the executive order ending McCains "Operation Timber Sycamore" which shipped weapons to ISIS and provided them with funds and intelligence.

>ISRAELI PROXY ARMY BTFO

It's because his interests is to do his job, to dissuade and temper people's liking of Donald J Trump, by slinging as much mud as possible.

It's Sad! really.

Trump is too busy tweeting about the minuscule number of transgenders in the military to concern himself with anything that makes a difference.

He knows White people in obsolete America will believe anything about cities and non-White gangs.

So I guess getting cucked by two women and a veteran means he has to vent, which means endorsing unnecessary sadistic violence by the police.

That doesnt respond the ISIS thing that you asked.

It's just the new scare tactic/word to keep the American people down and behind Trump.

>this is what swedes unironically believe

Couple weeks ago. Heard they're still in freefall. Iraqis were pushing them out of some major city?

MS-13 is the DNCs domestic branch of terrorists they like to fund and do dirty deeds with. ISIS is for overseas ops.

MS13 killed Seth Rich. This was literally part of the happening package we got yesterday on the 27th.

steemit.com/news/@v4vapid/breaking-george-webb-names-man-who-set-up-the-murder-of-seth-rich-day-219-a-webb-companion

ITT

MS - 13 is a street gang comprised mostly of el salvadorians whom have killed almost 20 people within a 10-15 mile radius of my home/locale. Trump is about 15 minutes away from me, by car, in Brentwood,NY

Speaking at Suffolk county community college on the issue.

More people die every year tripping over their dog than by an MS-13 gang attack. I honestly cannot even remember the last time I saw real gang member and I live five minutes away from shit-hole Oakland, California.

Because MS - 13 is comprised of el salvadorians not Mexicans. See my earlier posts.

>I'll defeat the MSM
Doesn't defeat the MSM

>I'll defeat Obongocare
Doesn't defeat Obongocare

>I'll defeat ISIS
Doesn't defeat ISIS

>I'll defeat MS - 13

One day he'll find something he can actually do, like sucking his own cock or something, and you guys will spam "IM TIRED OF WINNING" posts non stop for a month.

Idiocy is a hell of a drug

That's because you are a retard. Gangs are taking over even small cities now. MS13 is America First. Also, with ISIS refunded in Syria, and destroyed in Iraq thanks solely to US coordination and support, you shills need a new line to feed the cucks

Lol how sad. Reduced to hating on the internet cause nothing is going your way.

You mean defunded?

Saged for being retarded.

But it began in LA.....in the 80s.

It's just the new scary word that he's going to keep bring up.

No retard, they won't. You shills don't realize no one is falling for your shot the MSM in the IS HAS been defeated. They still control your nation, not our problem. Hillary and Pbongo are under investigation. The Obamacare thing was to get republitards on board with defeating globalists. No one wants to get rid of Obamacare other than the trust fund rats who must pay luxury tax to upkeep the starving and dying slaves who built this nation.

CENTRAL and SOUTH AMERICAN immigrants banded together for protection from at the time what they called "north siders" though all that means is Mexican.

The reason Trump is talking about MS-13 is because he wants to implant it into the public's mind for later use (i.e. When MSM begins to report that DNC was hiring MS13 gang members to kill leakers and people who would spill the beans on their criminal activities (selling gov secrets, sex trafficking, cocaine trafficking, etc).

Once the MSM starts talking about DNC's connection to MS13, people will already understand some of that context.

He's setting up a narrative, basically.

rareflag.jpg

The tomahawks where a smoke screen and a message that Trump isn't an impotent cuck like Obama. The Moab destroyed a tunnel network.

Yea defunded, fucking Jewgle correct

They've killed about 20 people between January 1st 2017 - July 1st 2017. This is just specifically in my area.

man he could suck an extra bbc dick through that tooth gap.

Says the ladyboy CTR on sex tourism.

Tears, salty tears

Amazing to think that the Trump presidencies biggest political happening was the failed vote that solidified Obongocare

>stops arming Syrian rebels (ISIS)
>good goys and CIA cocksuckers go into full damage control
Nice try, retards. Cutting off their CIAbux and arms shipments does a lot more than getting white men killed for Israel. Keep sucking kike cock, faggots.

IS is already getting fucked, shill.

You're bad at this

Yea I stand by my last statement. You know more Hispanics were deported than the number of Hispanics that came to the US in fiscal 2017?

By Russia, Assad and Iraq. Stop attributing the success of others to your self and your orange overlord.

No major US support for Iraq? Dumb faggot punk.

Actually just means less fighters.

You should have taken my advice last week. Use a meme flag. Denmark is uncommon, when you come here to shitpost/shill you stick out.

So you want ms-13 to stay? You are really shit at this.

MS-13 is a bigger problem for Americans than ISIS is, to tell the truth.

America first.

>being proud of selling guns to Iraqis and other jewish trickery

Any support policies US has to the Iraqi army was initiated by either Bush or Obama.

You guys are so desperate for just a single win, lol

Going after MS-13 is a waste of time?

KYS fucking spic

>waste

spic, were coming for you next

We are defeating ISIS Though? Even Dems have no good excuse for the progress made by Trump.

oh really?thehill.com/homenews/house/344242-judiciary-committee-republicans-want-a-second-special-counsel-report and you should be rutting for a special counsel for her. Shes a criminal.

archive.is/vkt4h

I wasn't replying to your comment. I was replying to your overall behavior on this board. You stick out and, I know to disregard any comment you made.

goalpost moved

Why are Democrats trying to act like Republicans, Trump has been able to provide a safety net for all people. I'm glad to vote for him in 2020, and make sure that I can vote for R' s in 2018, that are Lions.

ms 13 hahahaha

there are no more gang wars you idiots its not the 90s anymore

fucking imbecilic president and useful idiots

SAGE

>You stick out and, I know to disregard any comment you made

Still you reply.

I'm not here to troll, I'm here to educate you monkeys. No need to hide behind these faggot (((flags)))

You're more likely to be killed by MS13 than ISIS.

>wastes time with notorious gang
Mexican detected

Educate? You come into a bait thread created by someone in your discord and lie.

This

>these are the shills that are hired to "destroy" Sup Forums
top fucking kek

Educate us on what?
>hurr durr Trump let Assad, Russia, and Iraq defeat ISIS instead of making American goys die fighting the CIA/Mossad backed (((rebels))) they created
>hurr durr all he did was cut off their gibs and make kikes throw a shitfit
>burgers BTFO
Yeah retard, I got rekt so hard. I wish Trump would've wasted money and lives fighting a boogeyman now.

>Trump has been able to provide a safety net for all people.
I'm struggling to understand this tense/voice combination
It's passive, pluperfect, and it's also kind of bullshit.

You need to find out whether you're fighting me on the fact that Trump defeated ISIS or that it's a good thing Orange Nigger didn't defeat ISIS.

And I'm not saying you got rekt or anything, but you are just as stupid as every other Trump gayboy I get into discussions with on this memeboard.

I know how dares Blumpf go after CIA assets wtf. The cartels are our closest ally.

It's a progress. Obama gave them for free, but Trump know how to make a deal.

OP is just another butthurt liberal fag

You sound scared, shill. Who are you? Hillary or John? Or are you Debbie?

You know where the MS-13 rabbit hole leads to, don't you?

Hahahahahahaha, nice strawman you subhuman retard. Your argument has now shifted to
>well, yeah it was actually better for you that Trump didn't send Americans to die fighting CIA assets and instead chose to cutoff their funding, but he didn't keep his promise to work against the interests of the American people and fight ISIS directly, therefore you aren't winning
You need to decide whether you're getting paid by the CIA or JIDF to shit all over my screen like a fucking retard.

>impotent cuck

all obama did was deport and shoot missiles 24/7. He was even known for his use of drones.

What is even more sad is how much of a fucking faggot you are

>how will we operate ISIS now?

>canada

OH GAWD

Here's another thing trump is doing, giving money to random blacks in bumfuck nowhere

reuters.com/article/us-g20-germany-famine-idUSKBN19T0LC?il=0

MS 13 is only a problem if you're a dumbass criminal in prison at the border lmao

deltas have been there for a while, deltas got sent this month and theres more rangers coming. no big army deployment.

funker530.com/us-army-rangers-strykers-syria/

rangers got sent this month*

>>canada

more winning

when ur cunt is so irrelevant u have to suck the dick of the us president 2bcool

no, africa

>"I have done more in these months than any other president"
>>has literally done nothing

>>>>>>canada

>do we go after identify theft?
>scams?
>do we try to stop gang violence in chicago?
>do we try to provide a better upbringing for our children?
>do we discuss mental health issues and access to guns?

>>nah, let's go after a mexican prison gang that disappeared.

Judging from your posts, we're on the same side here you illiterate reject