Defend THIS, Drumpfkins

Trump clearly doesn't know or care about the horrors of slavery.
There were over 12 million Africans captured and sold into slavery during the 1700s.
And he thinks our world is somehow worse even though slavery has been pretty much eradicated and outlawed? BTFO. He will never recover, he has been exposed as a racist.

You can't defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.google.com/news/story/dtykZzLyc9T3nxMlA7KvJ28cpuxFM?hl=en&ned=us
judiciary.house.gov/press-release/goodlatte-judiciary-republicans-call-second-special-counsel-address-issues-outside-scope-special-counsel-muellers-investigation/
consortiumnews.com/2017/07/24/intel-vets-challenge-russia-hack-evidence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's objectively true though, slavery is more rampant than anytime in human history.

a nigger is only 3/5th of a person so it actually is true

Higher population=more human trafficking

I really hope this is bait

OP is nigger so yes its bait

salvery was legal back then.....it was considered more as goods or propriety, that's the whole point of slavery

It's a cold hard fact, friend. There is more slavery now than at any point in history.

Death squads for negros when?

>12mil
>Over 100 years
>Literally just over 100k a year

Gee no way it could be worse today with a population of 7+ billion

I care more about people living RIGHT NOW and suffering RIGHT NOW than I do some anonymous niggers from hundreds of years ago. I'm not white, am I an evil white nationalist too?

This, and that's even if you think he was even including slavery.

Slavery ended. Niggers do not matter.

>5 million black slaves during "slavery"
>1.2 million children trafficked globally each year
>20 million people in forced labor around the world.

They fucking wonder why we think they are intellectually deficient. They cant see their own bias. I think Dunning-Krueger should be renamed negroidism.

Because it is.

news.google.com/news/story/dtykZzLyc9T3nxMlA7KvJ28cpuxFM?hl=en&ned=us

The raids will continue. All of those are from the last 24hrs.

The happening is upon us. Happening behind the scenes. A full muslim brotherhood infiltration of the Dem's and Deep-State republicans will be revealed soon.

Fuck off Achmed.

go on..

It's objective fact.

>They cant see their own bias.
>pic related

>I think Dunning-Krueger should be renamed negroidism.
they named the syndrome, let them have their (you)

Maybe it's actually that bad, user.

>A full muslim brotherhood infiltration of the Dem's and Deep-State republicans will be revealed soon.

You mean there are still people in the system that care about the country?

I want to believe.

Remember those "this is what a feminist looks like" t-shirts that cost £45

>There were over 12 million Africans captured and sold into slavery during the 1700s.
Global slavery index estimates that the number of slaves in the present day world exceeds 40 million.

Think hard, libfaggot: Which number is larger?

Trump's right

Stay triggered and ignorant

He's not wrong?

judiciary.house.gov/press-release/goodlatte-judiciary-republicans-call-second-special-counsel-address-issues-outside-scope-special-counsel-muellers-investigation/

consortiumnews.com/2017/07/24/intel-vets-challenge-russia-hack-evidence/

The happening of the century is happening right now infront of your noses.

he is right though

but he's right?

He said human trafficking. Niggers don't count tard.

shut up

He isn't wrong though.
Qatar is literally a slave nation, and there are huge nimbers of people enslaved in Africa, the middle East, and India (though Pajeets pretend it's part of their caste system)

Africa has a much higher population now. a smaller % enslaved would still be more than the total amount enslaved in america

You're acting as if the word 'racist' means anything anymore. You may as well accuse him of being a poopyhead.

He's right the amount of child and women trafficking thats been going on for so many years BTFO slavery, also last time I checked shithead the world is a pretty big place.

I only wish there was video of this self righteous asshole getting clobbered by that guy in Montana... I'd .gif that fucker and tweet it to his stupid, smug profile hourly.

You shut up. Niggers don't count.

HE'S DOG WHISTLING ABOUT PIZZAGATE FAGGOTS!!!!!!
It's all connected! That sandnigger paki is a pedo subbed to #Elsagate YouTube channels. Seth Rich's senpai's PI tweeted about the paki scum investigation too.

Checked

Still called human trafficking

Africa isn't part of the usa. What part of MAGA did you not understand?

Arabs and Africans themselves captured slaves and sold them to Europeans. Many of the slavetraders were Jews and not White gentiles who you are trying to blame here. Arabs had more Black and Whites slaves throughout last 13 centuries than Whites. Arabs still own slaves in Mauritania. Blacks are discriminated against in the Maghreb and the Middle East. I'm not trying to justify white slaveholder because slavery is awful and should be condemned by all people. Nevertheless, Blacks should get over the past sort out their lives and countries.

>slavery has been pretty much eradicated and outlawed

Hollywood University

>slave trade = modern trafficking
You do realize slavery wasn't illegal when it was happening right? Kind of a key factor here tea nigger

> libya literally restarted its slave trade
> human trafficking of migrants is leading to new surges of live-in slaves in European countries
> UK has more human trafficking/slavery cases now than literally ever in its history
> US is mass-importing southeast asian slaves in shipping containers and mexican border crossings
> africa is a complete shitshow
> middle east is a complete shitshow
> slav slaves (hey where did the term "slave"come from) being sold to wealthy chinese
> south east slaves being smuggled into australia
> "workers" in china and north korea are effectively slaves
> prisoners in the united states are at an all-time high relative to the population, and they are slaves in everything but name

There are more humans in slavery today than during the 1700s