youtube.com/watch?v=HGOeDcYWAWI
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
archive.is/f3BdB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=HGOeDcYWAWI

Once is in the internet

She gave birth to a white american

get out of my swamp

You're not solving shit, just mind your own business, stop worrying about others and you'll find that your quality of life has improved.

Institute a carbon tax. You burn the coal, you pay the toll.

You don't.

It's God's judgment upon whites for turning secular.

That woman has a child, meanwhile all you are is a fucking 400lb leaf pretending to be superior over the internet.

>Just look away goy. They're happy

i'd rather lose my right eye and uterus than be pregnant with a nigger's child.

Are you a woman? Your grammar is very feminine.
She doesn't have a child she has a mistake.

But your children and grandchildren will think differently, honey. :^)

>That woman has a child
That's where you're wrong, Tyron. She has a nigger, she has committed bestiality and should be put to death.

SOME

BODY

The more your heart hardens, the more Polish women will follow this one.

The majority of women look at you attacking a child and would honestly prefer a black man with a heart over a sad, angry little white boy.

DAILY REMINDER THAT RACISM IS A KIKE DIVIDE AND CONQUER TACTIC

Make fun of her until she an hero and the "kid" is put down

>destroying gene pools is ok
good goy

here's the unedited photo. but you're judging the looks of a baby which is quite foolish as it changes. this baby will grow up to be quite beautiful, actually

Judging people by their babby pictures is never effective. Some mulattos DO end up ugly, but so do some pure-white/black/asian people. Also the baby looked cute in 2 of the 3 photos posted on Sup Forums, and now only this one is posted. Don't fall for cherrypicked examples. Even my pic is a cherrypicked example of a good looking mulatto.

>How can we solve coalburning problem?
Shame them until they Linkin Park themselves.

yeah, every woman loves romantic knight
piss off

>yes, enjoy being bred out of existence
good goy

>"wahh wahh s-stop or you'll make the coalburners angry!!"

Good, we'll weed out the subhuman lovers like yourself.

SHITSKINS BTFO! SUCH AN UGLY HAG!
CANT COMPETE WITH ARYAN BEUTY

>polaczek próbuje utrzymać swój kraj relevant
stronk/10

>pastor anderson
>good goy

WAH HE TOLD ME MY SKIN ISN"T DIVINE
MUH FEE FEES!

We need to encourage anti semitism so the mudslimes give them a reason to stop fucking with people.

All women love children, and all children.

You will never get anywhere by attacking children. Don't say I didn't warn you.

nie, po prostu lubię dostawać (you)

holy fuck

>implying that I will ever bring this in real life
I am not retarded, user

Since sluts like these care only about social status and feeling like they've accomplished something with having a kid, I'd say: ostrakon.
Make them unwanted in public places, called out as racemixers until they leave

Fucking civic nationalist dog.

archive.is/f3BdB

The Jews told Americans that during the passing of the Heart Cellar Act in the early 60s, guess what, now the the country is 40% non white. Looking away does more harm than good.

But you really feel it. And whenever your wife talks about that cute little mulatto child she saw at the supermarket, it will slowly kill more and more of your angry little soul.

I'm not telling you to hide your feelings, I'm telling you to get over them. It's just a child, and you're letting an anime image board convince you to hate it.

>civic nationalist
Fuck you don't dump me with BASED HEATHENS faggots. I care about people following Christ, not their fucking skin color.

You just proved his point

t. fellow mongrel or enabling traitor.
You should be put kneeling to the ground and be shot - no, shoveled to death.

Dang that kid is ugly.

Watching progs conflate their sense of moral superiority with their fairy tale religions is truly a sight to behold.

BIGGEST KEK I'VE HAD IN YEARS.

>unedited
Thanks user I can clearly see the beauty now.

That negroid and her crooked toes is an abomination

You see, I live in Poland and there is no political correctness here. Near my gf I openly call niggers "niggers" and saying that they are animals, hence I found sex with them a bestiality. And being antisemitic and "islamophobic" is also very ok.

america was never a white country

Cherrypicking the Internet again I see.

anyone have the "morrowind" random baby

Who has the one like this?

LOL. Her dysgenic choices in life qualify her for induction in sub-human category. Absolutely unacceptable. Anyone who thinks it's ok to destroy the civilized human race by merging their genetics & IQ with that of a nigger doesn't deserve any type of empathy. Vile, ignorant, uncaring, and self-hating behavior like this should not be tolerated.

that's literally what the internet is for

If only every japanese woman had huge tits like anri okita, that would have been nice.

Already had a thread like this 5 mins ago.
stop re posting this tasteless trash and do something more productive. Help in your community or better yourself as a person. Lift weights, read up, learn a skill.You're better than this, OP.

Same goes for everyone posting hurtful comments in this thread, you can all achieve great things, be confident in what you do. This nonsense is above you, bros, it's above you.

Nuclear power is the best solution.

Anglin is brutal. Absolutely savage.

Sup Forums posted a pic of her kid. She was messing with its hair and eyes in that meme tier pic, in case that wasn't obvious already.

I'm actually happily married, have a 2 year old son and another on the way. Not everyone on here are neckbeards.

I already knew he was jewish. At the time it was used as another tool of suppression against the Russians.

Deuteronomy 7:3
You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or takig their daughters for your sons.

Yeah, good job, you posted another liberal coalburner that we got rid of. At least she chose a nigger that hasn't ran away (yet). Not really our problem.

You must have missed the threads earlier

>coal burning thots indulge in kikery
>polack sees the whole thing
>peak levels of degeneracy have been achieved

says the nigger in an internet cafe, i mean DAYUM could you be any more jealous? why don't u go sell some stolen sunglasses and watches?

No, most mixed people are legitimately unattractive. It's a dysgenic trend and I don't want the west to become an impotent, stagnant 3rd world shit hole like Brazil. And demographics are the key to such a transformation. So if you could stop posting the extremely fucking rare exceptions of non-groace black mixed people, we'd all appreciate it desu.

>Deuteronomy 7:3
It's a about non-jews you faggot. Congratulations, you are a kike.

DAILY REMINDER THAT RACISM IS A KIKE DIVIDE AND CONQUER TACTIC

>angry looking niglet
Every time

Is this another LS thread?

What is this guys aim? He saw a devastating accident and makes it political and calls them names? For what?
Their poor familes are grieving and here he is, doing what i do not know.

Central heating, I suppose.

Some have suggested the cucking stool

"Cucking stools or ducking stools were chairs formerly used for punishment of disorderly women, scolds, and dishonest tradesmen in England, Scotland, and elsewhere.The cucking-stool was a form of wyuen pine ("women's punishment") as referred to in Langland's Piers Plowman (1378). They were both instruments of public humiliation and censure primarily for the offense of scolding or back biting and less often for sexual offenses like bearing an illegitimate child or prostitution."

This is photoshopped. It's Mandy Majestic

>t. Chaser

>No, most mixed people are legitimately unattractive

That's a bold statement to make without any evidence. Unless you can show that mixed people are genetically inclined towards having less symmetric facial structures, it'd be rather hard to prove that they are objectively unattractive.
>It's a dysgenic trend and I don't want the west to become an impotent, stagnant 3rd world shit hole like Brazil
Brazil was always a shit hole and IQ always regresses towards the mean; even an extreme result of racemixing would end up with most people being 50-70% white.
> And demographics are the key to such a transformation.
In 1964 20% of blacks didn't have fathers. Now it's over 70%. It's not just demographics, it's cultural and political influence that are causing that transformation.

They'd probably enjoy the attention desu. Something more adapted to their post-modern and perverse sensibilities would be better toll payment.

no archive??

Hahahahahajajah

Holy top kek

>simetric facial structures=atractive
What a mongreltard

sharing this picture should be pretty effective.

women will think twice before copulating with a guy that could give them such a fucked up baby, because most western girl imagine founding a family with a "fairy tale" mindset, and there are no ugly babies in a fairy tale.

how else would you objectively define beauty?

sopa de macaco uma delicia

Idiots bullying a mother and a child, my fucking god how low can you go

>That's a bold statement to make without any evidence.
I'm guessing you don't know very many people who had a coal burner mother?
>Brazil was always a shit hole
Not true at all, in a comparative sense. At one point in time that "world power of the future" meme wasn't just a meme, and they had a good deal of potential. Pic related was Rio in the 60's, before the social trends really started to turn to shit demographically.
>IQ always regresses towards the mean
Absolutely, there was a negative trend in Brazil over the course of the 20th century, because of the dysgenic patterns. America will likely be even fucking worse, because the shit genes are subsidized by tax payers and the debt economy, while some of the best genes are thrown away, or fail to reproduce above replacement rate. The mean continues to decline, just like the white birth rate.
>even an extreme result of racemixing would end up with most people being 50-70% white.
Top kek. Not how it works m8.
>In 1964 20% of blacks didn't have fathers. Now it's over 70%. It's not just demographics, it's cultural and political influence that are causing that transformation.
Absolutely. Plenty of (((influences))) and weak, compliant, stupid white men are the architects of our collective descent into a futureless void.

Hol up

Monaco bringin the heat

But it's okay when YOU do it, right, Cletus? Kill yourself, inbred retard.

Not having a nigger or jewish nose, a strong jaw, no nigger ears, no nigger lips and no fucking nigger hair.

Ever notice mud sharks are either ugly AF fat trashy bitches or upper middle class bleach blonde hotties that are insane?

The same way it was solved in Europe for thousands of years: Drive out the invaders using fighters/military. Descendants of former black slaves didn't really invade us, but now they do. Our warriors have to defeat their warriors. Multi-racial societies dont work.

>incels bullying a child
all of you kys

I'm a quarter black, and all I can say is thank God that I just look like a pale, blue-eyed white dude with wavy hair.

fake anti-racism is a kike divide.

>Using the UN flag
Show us your real flag, shlomo.

Day of the rope, poland. I know your women love the bbc so day of the rope is the only solution.

>I'm guessing you don't know very many people who had a coal burner mother?
lol, I don't know anyone half-black that isn't good looking, but I can also count the number of half-blacks I know on one hand. So either way it's more or less cherrypicked.

Thanks for the info on brazil, I didn't know that. Guess that's why Planned Parenthood is so important for keeping the impoverished/low IQ birthrates in check. The only minorities that are increasing are hispanics and asians, and I think the bulk of hispanic migration is behind us. Have a good day user.

I have been working on this idea for awhile now.

Women are approval seeking and herd mentality. They are driven by following what is perceived as high status and normal.

Here is what we do.

Create a coalburner Facebook akin to Lulu which shames coal burners. You create profiles for each coalburner--e.g., a girl you talked to, found out they burned coal, and dumped.

Each profile can have a comment section--e.g., "Sarah was really attractive until she told me she dated a black man. Only trash date dof that."

Anyone can create a profile for a coalburner. Guys who date her or know her can chime in in the comment section to further shame her.

This will build a social stigma against coalburning that approval seeking women (all women) will dare not pursue for fear of losing status.