Be Brit

>be Brit
>get jailed for 1 year for throwing a bacon at mosque
>get killed in prison

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4075328/Man-jailed-leaving-bacon-sandwiched-outside-mosque-dead-prison-half-way-12-month-sentence.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vBrFx
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/25/boy-16-killed-polish-man-supermanpunch-laughing-english/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/17/teenage-girl-found-hanged-school-toilets-suffered-racist-bullying/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The tiny amount of respect I had left for brits has been rapidly decaying of late.

do the crime, pay the time

It is like the EU is trying to do as much damage as it could before Brexit actually happens

And a bet a bunch of lefty brits were so shocked that Otto Warmbier was given 15 years hard labor, and suffered a mortal injury during that sentence, over stealing a poster off of a wall in North Korea.

Yet they cheer a man being given a one year sentence for a non violent crime and they are probably beside themselves with glee that he died (murder?) during that sentence.

And they still don't understand why North Korea would give out such harsh sentences for such petty offenses.

That's some grade A double think right there.

Can you just hate the ones responsible for this TBQFH, when I see US cuckoldry I remember there are still people there worth saving, a lot of them.
That being said if you could some how nuke London, most of them wouldn't even be Brits so perhaps it's a price we should be willing to pay.

>Oy Barry where's our lunch? You said you'd bring it?
>Oh sorry Jerry I dropped it, I was running away from the culturally enriching Asians we have in our nice city
>Well isn't that bigoted Barry? You are supposed to allow them to enrich you.
At this point Barry realizes he dropped a non halal bacon sandwhich at the local mosque to avoid cultural enrichment, as he realizes this he bolts out of his work to stop a hate crime he made with non licensed bacon sandwhich.
>OY CUNT ARE YOU THE WHITE MALE WHO TERRORIZED THIS MOSQUE? yells a Police Officer.
>Fuck me thinks Barry I didn't have a meat license, I even cut the sandwhiches with my illegal Knife, and left in in front of a mosque.
The police officers tackle Barry down to the ground and charge him for hate crimes, and not having licenses.
>20 years in Jail
>die by muslims in 2 weeks.

Meanwhile, these niggers get a slap on the wrist.

>Muslim gang rampaged through Liverpool attacking strangers because they were white “non-Muslims”
archive.is/vBrFx

Britain is truly hell on earth

Nice cherrypicking. Sage.

People don't seem to understand.
Insulting Islam carries the penalty of death.

This is why Islam is not compatible with civilization.

This is literally only newsworthy to strike fear into the dumb goys who wants to publicly shame islam.

Now they won't do dumb shit like that, not out of fear of going to prison, but out of fear of getting killed there, because everyone is muslim in the UK jails, it's effectively anti-muslim killingfloors

> Nice cherrypicking
Literally today two "Asians" raped 15 y.o. Anglo girl in the middle of the night (why she wasn't at home in the first place?). Your capital's mayor is a fucking muslim and your PM is a fucking leftist cunt, that doesn't oppose sharia. You destroyed the greatest empire in the world's history in just 50 years. Well done.

Doubt very much it's true
It serves to terrify and warn anyone thinking of opposing the ((((government's))) plan to protect minority invaders
I say, chuck as many bacon sandwiches as you can
and vote out all majority parties every chance you get
join the armies of people sick of being cucked
and ignore the (((media))), boycott it and any other group you consider to be responsible

Everything coming from the UK makes me depressed, how do the few decent Brits cope with all of that is beyond my comprehension.

Whatever

>literal retard

t. 'Asian' brit from Rotherham

>I-it's not true, t-they're not really this far gone

>12 months
reminder that if you're a muslim and you rampage around manchester in a gang beating the fuck out of people for being white and non-muslim then you only get 10 months

Canada, England, New Zealand, and Australia BTFO down with the crown

Next time they fought, was ww2.
That is a ww1 pic.

How about we retaliate by burning a mosque

t. Dark skinned Moor rape spawn from Sicily who thinks he's Roman

should've purchased his islamophobia permit, it's a shame but the law is serious business

>They were all banned from going within 330ft of a mosque anywhere in England or Wales for the next 10 years.

is that even possible?

Why do people go to court again in Britain? How does the police even make people go to prison?

That was Liverpool but whatever.

> theresa may
> competent politican
> conservative

Pick one

Brits will literally defend this.
Short of state-sponsored RWDS, I think it's safe to say the sun has finally set over Britain.

british people need to get up and start hanging their government officials and politicians before its too late

london is a shithole i dont know why my sister wants to work there

Good riddance. Evil Empire left its own citizenry to starve whilst they plundered overseas to fill Jewish coffers. It cost my ancestors their lives, fighting for a diseased Empire. I'd have sided with the Germans any day of the week.

>how do the few decent Brits cope with all of that is beyond my comprehension.
Everywhere outside of England is comfy af desu. Let London be an example to the rest of the country.

BACON ATTACKS!!
anyone been keeping a tally of this heinous crime?

Haha what a bunch of cunts. I swear this World is fucking retarded.

Tell her to avoid eastern London
No matter what happens, don't let her work / live / visit eastern London unless you want to visit your own sister in a morgue

>I'd have sided with the Germans any day of the week.
The British empire was Hitler's wet dream. He wanted the East for Germany, for the same reasons that Britain and france had territories in africa/middle east

k thx polbro

Polish immigrant's only experience of the UK is the Immigration centre. Brexit when?

WHAT THE FUCK. Not even we are THIS cucked.

British Empire was great for Jews, terrible for the Briton. Fuck it.

> low0energy0comeback.jpg

Not denying that. The decision to focus on domestic affairs post WW2 would have been great if they hadn't decided to let everyone come here.

You should also think about "Londout"

The 'related article' on CNN is pretty funny to be honest.

This land has been shit since 1066. Let it rot.

I wonder if you poored the remains of an aborted fetus on a priest would you get a years prison?

Really, we need a fucking war. A war against muslims, arabs, niggers and first of all jews. We need to bring Hitler's ideas back to life. I am wondering what will be the flashpoint - and where

(((Crime)))

This happened like a year ago faggot. What you should be whingeing about is the fact they STILL haven't released the cause of death fucking seven months later, despite announcing the same fucking day it happened that they weren't treating it as suspicious.
And fuck off with your respect. We don't need it.
We voted to have personal sovereignty AGAINST the will of your fucking faggot country you fucking ponce.
If it wasn't for us having the balls to stand up to globalisation, you'd still have Hillary you fucking cock.
Remember the outrage at brexit in america and the shock? We told your president to go fuck himself. ALL of that would have been on Trump if we hadn't absorbed all the criticism for you first, and allowed Trump to run on a nationalist message.
AND THEN YOU FINALLY WOKE UP AND VOTED FOR TRUMP, the only fucking american who supported us publicly.
So fuck off with your condescension you pretentious fuckwit. Acting like we followed you! Fucking behave you typical yank trying to rewrite history to make yourself the hero.
Faggot

>Leave a sandwich
>attack

There are no words

>Burgers and their gun deaths amirite?
>lol we used to rule you colony rejects.

Brits became cucks, sadly

>Happened
enough said.

Heartbreaking, a-at least this won't happen in spain... right??

Prison for giving bacon?! WTF?

>rule more than half the world 140 years ago
>literal supplicating pathetic cuckolds in 2017

I just want you to realize, that this is common sentence in the UK - prison for bacon

'enjoy fuckheads?'

Hahahaha poles rock. Never stop hating Muslims guys.

Man you euros just cannot take the bantz at all lmao this reads like an ex girlfriends text

a common sentence*
but seriously, what the fuck

fuckers

As if we ever had respect for you

lol

Don't worry, brits will be good without polshits after brexit.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/25/boy-16-killed-polish-man-supermanpunch-laughing-english/

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/17/teenage-girl-found-hanged-school-toilets-suffered-racist-bullying/

>t. angery

To me they can slaughter each one of their migrants, I couldn't care less.

Yes, user. I'm a califag so I understand. I'm in a similar position here. But the prevailing mainstream globalist culture in England does seem to be exceedingly bad in a way that's different from how it is here in the US.

I'd rather be dealing with an obesity epidemic than a police state that would rather arrest people shitposting on the internet than actually protect their people.

>Be disrespectful, xenophobic piece of shit
>get whats coming to you

ohhhh noooo that sucks:(

>Leave bacon sandwhich outside mosque
>hung from the neck till death.

how the fuck is that racism?

You do have a police state retard. Police do nothing while leftists kick the shit out of you

>not understanding what a police state is

just muslims would change the world in a much better place. Jews are atleast peacefull.

muslims are still destroying your country every day a bit more. I hope you hate pakis as much as i do.

I fucking hate England. You faggots allowed this. You all deserve lose your country and die out.

Fuck all of you. Rot in Hell.

>50%

At the rate you're going, you'll be gone long before we are.

>not having a police state means the police are your mommy and daddy

How did the nation that produced the magna carta so completely lose their grasp on the concept of liberty?

>Jews are atleast peacefull.