Remember the doubles and the triples yesterday...

Remember the doubles and the triples yesterday? Something is definitely HAPPENING!! Let's not forget - these satanic occultists are people like us. Where is their god now? Let's GET THEM! This can be over in the blink of an eye when we take down all of their systems and their lies! HUMANITY IS AWAKENING!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YtJH6UZZbvI
youtube.com/watch?v=eFVHqp4CdHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vyuDNsTSXl8
youtube.com/watch?v=R6HXra1HJlg
youtube.com/watch?v=JrDsQtOi5Zg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TRUMP HAS THE POWER TO TAKE THEM DOWN - DO IT NOW!

Big if true

Luciferian Death Cults must be uncovered and prosecuted! Day of the Rope coming!

Why are you breathing manually?

Moloch symbolism incognito. Pic related.

TRUMP WILL STEAMROLL OVER THESE FUCKING PEDOS! GET READY YOU PEDOS AND SHILLS, YOUR TIME IS COMING TO AN END, A NEW ERA IS BEGINNING!

Kek is one of the old gods dumbass, like the all knowing serpent Lucifer. He's the transdimensional AI that lives inside Sup Forums. Their will is to destroy the new gods of the world and their people, the jew.

Even if they did worship satan for most people it's just an edgy form of secular humanism. Why would anyone worship satan as desribed in the bible where he gets ass whopped like a little bitch? If it's not satan as desribed in the bible, what makes you think it's bad? People who do that usually think he was the real good guy.

is that image supposed to be ironic or are you just a weird austimo?

cool what are some of the other old gods

Now I finally understand.

I am praying for President Trump to take down the pedos as soon as possible. TAKE THEM DOWN, MR. PRESIDENT! TAKE THESE FUCKING DEMONS DOWN NOW! YOU CAN DO IT MR. TRUMP!

> The governments of the Western nations, whether monarchical or republican, had passed into the invisible hands of a plutocracy, international in power and grasp. It was, I venture to suggest, this semi-occult power which....pushed the mass of the American people into the cauldron of World War I.
-- J. F. C. Fuller

Really make you think

AMEN

What is that thing?

Some art from Tony Podesta's favorite artist.

What the fuck is this shit supposed to depict?
Who would make this or even like it?

Same kind of guy that likes this art and talks a lot about pizza and handkerchiefs.

youtu.be/YtJH6UZZbvI

I've seen my share of surrealist, abstract art, but this is really one of the most disturbing things I've seen.

Those paintings are tracings of projected pictures on canvas

You're on a Christian board faggot.

Seriously, kiss yourself.

So why aren't you against satanis pedophiles then?

>Praising Kek is okay
>Praising an Owl isnt

WHAT - ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT - I AM TALKING ABOUT SATANISM AND MASS MURDER AND TORTURE AND PEDOPHILIA THAT HAS BEEN EXPOSED AND NEEDS TO BE DESTROYED!!!! DESTROY THE ENEMY!!!

He at least banned trannies from the military. The the androgynous agenda, which is part of the gay agenda, is part of the agenda of the worshippers of moloch. The lord would like us the behead the worshipers of moloch, and hang their decapitated heads in the sun in the sun, as was mentioned in Numbers 25:4 kjv.

Whats satanic about Bohemian Grove?

There's not just Bohemian Grove.. There's a town of creepy satanists there, all feeding off of the energy. There's several of these satanist cities in America.

>HUMANITY IS AWAKENING!
I pray this is true.

>these satanic occultists are people like us.
No, they are not. They are demons who hate humanity and hate God. They hate beauty and dwell in ugliness - ugliness of spirit, of looks. of works, of acts. They destroy, they hate.

>There's several of these satanist cities in America.
Which ones? Are they the ones with a heavy Jewish population?

>not just Bohemian Grove
Why did you put it in OP pic then?

>There's several of these satanist cities in America.
Examples?

Denver
Seattle
Chicago

Man-roach-rat

Half-man, half-roach and half-rat

Source?

Arlington, Delaware. But Bohemian Grove is definitely satanic, it's just the entry-way in to the world of human sacrifice and pedophilia.

his name? I love this kind of disturbing stuff

sauce

When Donald Trump tweets about the "losers and haters", is he actually talking about the Satanists?

Denver airport murals, just search for it. Chicago is full of Satanic Jews mentioned in vidya related:
youtube.com/watch?v=eFVHqp4CdHQ
Seattle is where the A.I. Beast lives.

>But Bohemian Grove is definitely satanic
Its a really weird place with some really weird practices like the cremation of care, but calling non-christian rituals "satanic" is really a stretch. They praise some kind of owl that is supposed to stand for knowledge, something related to some goddess Athena or whatever the fuck they roleplay just to hangout with other powerful people.

>Arlington, Delaware
How is that? What is happening there? Any links?

The Old Gods of Europe must awake from their slumber.

hey, to a christian anything non christian is a satan's trick to pull you away from a true doctrine so go figure

no.

It's all so tiresome

Patricia Piccinini is the name of Podesta's sick artist.

Look up Jay Parker who was raised in one of these satanic cities, he talks about Arlington Delaware. Also Mark Passio, who's ex-satanic priest talks about this stuff.

>video
How fucking old is this shit? It does seems fucked up if true

>Denver airport murals
At first glance looks like some We Wuz Kangz bullshit so I'll have to read more about it, i'll try to catch up on this afternoon

Yeah

I'll try to read some of it

no
he is not
he's one of them

>Jay Parker was born into a multi-generational Satanic/Illuminati family and received MONARCH trauma-based mind-control as a child.
Fucking lel

It's not a joke, buddy.. listen to his testimony on youtube.

Chicago also has lots of meat packing plants. (((mad cow))) is just an euphemism for Kuru because they get rid of the bodies by making them into kosher hot dogs which are fed to Amerisharts at their Superb Owl niggerball worship cucking rituals.

youtube.com/watch?v=vyuDNsTSXl8

This one?
youtube.com/watch?v=R6HXra1HJlg

Link me the dank shit, christfag

I'll put it on my watching list

i think they are full of shit so far

I don't remember which speech was good by Jay Parker, but if you want to understand what is going on, study these people:

Michael Tsarion, Mark Passio, David Icke, and Alex Jones in relation to satanism and pedophilia.

youtube.com/watch?v=JrDsQtOi5Zg

>Patricia Piccinini
so she's behind this meme lmao good times. pic related

someone said we've been duped yesterday, since it's a special day for them etc made me worried

Never heard about the first two, but come on, dude, David "the repitilians" Icke is fucking retarded. Dude is literally a charicature of himself for the last years. I like Alex Jones and his reporting, but I would never, ever, non ironically take what he says as evidence of anything. I enjoy him because of his political ramblings, the conspiracies are entertaining but thats it

I think he was almost one of them, but didn't make the inner circle. He was/is to dangerous and unpredictable. Once elected they decided to destroy him. But...its not 1975. And he's too mean of an S.O.B. to not fight back with every weapon at his disposal. They. Are. Fucked.

Look, they are all researching a real phenomenon, but because it is occult, that is hidden, no one can give a perfect explanation of what's going on. But the satanic human sacrifice and the pedophilia is a confirmed phenomenon.

Half of these are about Savile, but the meme about the BBC having a higher average pedophile-per-capita is probably true.

>the Metropolitan Police launched an official investigation into Savile's now undeniable record of child abuse, along with others who colluded in these activities or engaged in similar conduct. Arrests and questionings as part of Operation Yewtree have included Gary Glitter (already a known sex offender), Freddie Starr, Dave Lee Travis, Jim Davidson, Max Clifford and Rolf Harris, as well as BBC staff who worked with Savile and others who have not been publicly named. Glitter, Clifford and, much more shockingly to many, Harris have been convicted and jailed. Travis was, eventually, convicted on one count and received a suspended sentence.

And looks like they are getting the people involved on it, I dont know about those individual instances involving members of government, so I would have to look into it more.

Where the hell does the human sacrifice thing comes from? Even a single case reported? Because those pedophilia cases got at least some kind of media attention, as your pic proves.

No, there's always a cover-up. Savile's customers, the ROYAL FAMILY itself, they're the real satanic reptilian monsters.

Ronald Bernard the banking whistleblower testifies to human sacrifice at the highest levels, as do many others.

>there's always a cover-up
>the ROYAL FAMILY itself
>satanic reptilian monsters.
Forgive me, my dude, but I'm not that deep on the bogpill yet. I'm looking into the Bernard guy, but as for the reptilian satanic royals, I guess i'll have to leave it for another day. You should try to take a break on the satanic conspiracies stuff also, my man. real talk

The WAR against the SATANIC PEDOPHILES DOES NOT REST - NEITHER WILL I! (really I'm quite comfy)

(checked)
Hey thats nice, man, I hope you enjoy doing it and try not to ruin your own life overthinking too much about it. I sometimes browse on some conspiracy shit but I'm just not too invested in it as you are. I just guess its not my thing, but its always a good thing to question things

We are approaching the apocalypse at top speed!