What a fucking liar

What a fucking liar.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oe-bhbHeGKI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_Arizona,_2016#Results)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just when i think i hated mccain as much as I could, he ups the anty and now I hate him at increasing greater rates

He got brain cancer and became a democrat
In that order.

>Hey guys, make me your state's Senator and I will repeal Obamacare for you.
>Whoops, I voted to keep Obamacare... too bad!
Not illegal, and there's nothing his state or his voters can do about it.

Isn't it hilarious that the democrats applaud the most war-mongering, vile and despicable republican alive today?

Simply because he is a complete shill for the big insurance corporations. That is after all what Obama care is: a legal avenue for private entities to extort money through quasi-taxation called health insurance.

If he becomes a feminist the memes will become real life.

Anyone who didn't see this coming is a rube. This is who McCain has been for 30 years.

>and there's nothing his state or his voters can do about it.
Before the passage of the 17th Amendment, State legislatures could and did recall Senators who went against the interests of the State when necessary.

Wants war with Russia, but his daughter has a job at fox news and isn't going of to war.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Oe-bhbHeGKI

>tfw foreigners on an american shinto appreciation forum understand obamacare better than the average citizen

Rand Paul just gave gave a huge fuck you to McCain and stopped movement on a bill till he has to go back for cancer treatment.

BASED

a reminder his best friend was Jew Lieberman

This.

His existence is a huge middle finger to Middle America.

Seriously, fuck everyone in AZ for continually re-electing this shitbag.

FUCK ARIZONA AND EVERYONE IN IT.

>Throwing millions of people off insurance

Maverick McCain wouldn't do that to the American people. It's replace AND FUCKING REPLACE. Trump failed.

actual care > insurance

Thanks for the insurance I can't use. Sure glad these people are here to help me.

>Implying you'd get actual care of you're poor As fuck

McCain is a Globalist wearing a red coat of paint. They never intended to unjew healthcare, they just want to help Big Pharm extract as many shekels as jewishly possible before it all collapses under the unendurable strains on hte system. He'll do whatever a bunch of billionaire jews pay him to do and tell you I'M A WAR HERO YOU CAN'T SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT ME while he does it. No, John, meeting with top al-qaeda and islamic state leaders in Syria isn't something a hero does. it's something a shitlicking piece of treasonous garbage like yourself does.

Obama care isn't health insurance.
People had to but their name on that list or get taxed.

In America we decide important issues the only rational way:

By asking an 80-year old traitor with brain damage.

Arizonians had an opportunity to replace him with someone who would've voted for repeal in 2016 (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_Arizona,_2016#Results) and failed.

The sad truth is that even if Kelli Ward had won the seat over McCain in 2016, McConnell and his insurance buddies would've just sent a different Republican out to be the 51st vote against repeal. Rob Portman (Ohio), Lamar Alexander (Tennessee), and Dean Heller (Nevada) being the most likely candidates.

If you're from any of the mentioned States, PLEASE work to have these Senators primaried by a better Republican in their next election.

He docent need to keep his voters where he is going he wont need them

user, this makes the most sense. Butlicker Mccain was just doing what he was told.

McStain has been a Democrat forever, and Arizonians have had many chances to primary him and failed each time because MUH WART HERO

Fucking state full of trailer trash welfare queens.

McCain will be dead or dying in a hospice soon.

The 2018 United States Senate election in West Virginia will take place on November 6, 2018, to elect a member of the United States Senate to represent the State of West Virginia, concurrently with other elections to the United States Senate, elections to the United States House of Representatives, and various state and local elections.

Incumbent Democratic Senator Joe Manchin is running for reelection to a second full term.

Vote Joe the hell out