Seriously, the bullying against American members of Sup Forums is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against American members of Sup Forums is getting way out of hand, especially since the Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only American man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure Yuropoors here. Why not bully Mexicans or Canadians? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our country? Sand niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest German diaspora in all of western civilization.
Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !

Would you call an American man an "Americuck"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth American man that they are a "Morbidly obese shart in the mart"? Like it's a thing. Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
You're destroying white pride, you're dividing Westerners against each other, you're doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Faggot

AMERIGA GIB GIBS OR STFU

LOL

Get off the internet if you can't take a joke faggot.

What are you some kind of faggot? Go suck a bag of dicks nigger.

oh grow some fucking balls you fag, fucking A, shit like this makes me wanna see more of that shit.

If it makes you feel better, I unironically love your country and your people. I tend to consider time spent in USA best time of my life. God was having a good day when He made Alaska (C).

>t. shill
Enjoy your bantz at the obvious sliding.

>Seriously, the bullying against American members of Sup Forums
You cannot take this seriously, most of it are just stupid jokes, weak troll attempts and probably 20% - 30% of the board are just random people.

>not recognizing pasta
Niggers

relevant?!

>Seriously, the bullying against American members of Sup Forums is getting way out of hand, especially since the Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
>Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only American man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure Yuropoors here. Why not bully Mexicans or Canadians? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our country? Sand niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest German diaspora in all of western civilization.
>Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
>Would you call an American man an "Americuck"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth American man that they are a "Morbidly obese shart in the mart"? Like it's a thing. Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
>You're destroying white pride, you're dividing Westerners against each other, you're doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

>b-but Sup Forums is s-s-satire
Hahaha man the fuck up germanigger just because your asshole was stretched beyond repair doesn't mean you get special treatment

Seriously, the bullying against American members of Sup Forums is getting way out of hand, especially since the Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only American man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure Yuropoors here. Why not bully Mexicans or Canadians? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our country? Sand niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest German diaspora in all of western civilization.
Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !

Would you call an American man an "Americuck"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth American man that they are a "Morbidly obese shart in the mart"? Like it's a thing. Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
You're destroying white pride, you're dividing Westerners against each other, you're doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

The rest of the world is jealous because their forced to deal with our politics and no one gives 2 fucks about theirs.

>feelsgood

>not understanding the (you) lust
>have a (you)

We deserve it
We have too many nigs spics and libs ruining our flag
India deserves it
Turkey deserves it
Canada deserves it
American btw, but fuck civic nationalism. Its an obvious failure

Everyone gets shit on by Sup Forums. You fucking limp wrist faggot.

That's mean

>said the burgertard who believes every spanish speaking country is black
You deserve it.

You don't even know how it feels like to be bullied even more than Jews who literally brought the whole west to their knees

It's just banter m8. A cheeky haze with the lads.

Queer.

It's a copypasta

And just so you know you fucking burger if Krishna comes right through the clouds and gives me two option.

>KYS and reborn in America.
>Continue and this conversation never happened.

I would gladly kms.

Fuck you faggot kys you're not worthy of this flag

Some of it is just blatant bullshit.

Go back to your safe space cuck!

It's quite comfy if you think of it. There is nice wind on your butt, you can talk with your neighbor, look at the stars.

no bully

Wha wha "sand niggers" wha wha "why are people mean to me" wha wha...

I wouldn't call the developmentally disabled this, but you're a retard.

It's not fair to hate on people because they were born somewhere.

>Implying real Americans give a shit about what anyone else thinks about them
Stop being such a pussy, you're making the rest of us look bad

Shut the fuck up.

Sage

No

Youre retarded. Everyone gets bullied here burger, if you cant handle the bantz fuck off shart

nothing to be proud of in this dystopian jew simulation, i'm getting the fuck out as soon as possible, this place can burn for all i care

TL;DR

Quit crying bitch nigga.

I'd have your back if you fat fucks weren't so quick to get the rake every time

what are you talking about? its all banter. dont take any of these ex girlfriend worshipping hentai watching cucks seriously. You need to be atleast 18 to be on this board. leave.

Sup Forums membership revoked.

I'd like to apologize to the rest of world for this child creating another slide thread