/CG/: Christian General - Muscular Christianity Edition

Discord: /RgvY6v
Christian General
This is a thread for the discussion of Christianity, the future of Christian Peoples, Culture, Heresy, Pagan Question and brother faiths.

Muscular Christianity was a philosophical movement that originated in England in the mid-19th century, characterised by a belief in patriotic duty, manliness, the moral and physical beauty of athleticism, teamwork, discipline, self-sacrifice, and "the expulsion of all that is effeminate, unEnglish and excessively intellectual

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/07/27/catholic-mens-conference-in-crosshairs-left-wing-activists.html
askmen.com/top_10/celebrity/top-10-foods-that-boost-your-sperm-count.html
breitbart.com/london/2017/07/28/philly-archbishop-europes-future-has-the-face-of-young-muslim-immigrants/
catholicphilly.com/2017/07/think-tank/homilies-speeches/whats-next-catholics-america-and-a-world-made-new/
lms.org.uk/mass-listings)
youtube.com/watch?v=fCnQQLUJHb8&list=PLQ0PXV3djGQunsLCUoI1fKXM9g8hLVS1C&index=1
vulgate.org/ot/genesis_1.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=DPhNCdSwqzM
youtube.com/watch?v=UlvaU40wb3A
youtube.com/watch?v=GvmZdvX0UkE
cristivlad.com/total-starvation-382-days-without-food-study/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Daily reminder that:
-Jesus nowhere said "I am God" in ALL of the Bible
-Nowhere the word "trinity" is found on the Bible
-Jesus prostrated to pray to God
-The Holy Trinity is a man made concept using mumbo jumbos debunked by the Bible
-Christianity is cucked to its core : see Europe & pope France
-The Holy trinity contradict itself
-Jesus isn't God

Ty.

john 10:32 We are not stoning You for any good work,” said the Jews, “but for blasphemy, because You, who are a man, declare Yourself to be God.”
1 john 5:7
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

islam btfo

"1 John 5:7 belongs in the King James Bible and was preserved by faithful Christians. But the passage was removed from many Greek manuscripts, because of the problems it seemed to cause.

It is true that there is a small number of Scriptures that are not the same between the King James Bible and the so-called "Majority" Greek text."

More like Cucktianity general.

>arian heresy
You are soo 300AD and late

Shouldn't you be doing one of your mandatory prayers or beating your cousin wives?

lads i'm a catholic but I was a fedorafag until now. I want to go to church every sunday and hope it will give me more faith in god but I have no idea what time it is. Help a retard out

Someone explain to me how and why Catholics believe Mary was a second human that never sinned despite the bible saying this is impossible over and over again.

It's not sunday yet.

No but I want to know in advance

Solely depends on where you're at fellow Catholad.

>second human that never sinned despite the bible saying this is impossible over and over again.
It doesn't say that it says that this is impossible without God.

discord link expired, may I have it?

>Why?
God would not entrust his son & the saviour of the world to a woman who had shown herself incapable of avoiding sin

Browse these threads every day and when it's Sunday we'll tell you.

foxnews.com/us/2017/07/27/catholic-mens-conference-in-crosshairs-left-wing-activists.html

Show some support for the traditional Catholics

How do I join a local Catholic parish / get baptised?

Should I just go to mass one Sunday? Should I contact the priest via e-mail (the parish has a web page)?

Fuck off with your sand nigger religion!

I love this thread.
We should all have a discussion about Christian literature next time. Like, actual literature, Summa Theologica, that kind of thing.
For now: askmen.com/top_10/celebrity/top-10-foods-that-boost-your-sperm-count.html

I want to be baptized but I can't decide which denomination should I follow... I only attended Catholic mass and I want to attend Orthodox and any Protestant mass before choosing.
Can you help me ?
Thanks in advance, and Amen brothers.

Both could work, going to mass then speaking to a leader of the church afterward is the most direct approach.

Have you not been baptised at all? If not, you need to contact the priest. But you can go to mass regardless, but you can't receive communion until you've been baptised & had your first holy communion

There's a Knights of Columbus chapter down the road from where I live, does anyone here have experience with them?

Why is the Catholic Church the only denomination speaking up for Europe lates?

>“Islam has a future because Islam believes in children,” Chaput said. “Without a transcendent faith that makes life worth living, there’s no reason to bear children. And where there are no children, there’s no imagination, no reason to sacrifice, and no future.”

>“Christian” Europe, on the other hand, languishes under a loss of hope in the future, illustrated by a birthrate well below replacement levels, which is offset only by its uncontrolled mass immigration.

>"The future belongs to those who have children, not things"

breitbart.com/london/2017/07/28/philly-archbishop-europes-future-has-the-face-of-young-muslim-immigrants/

FULL SPEECH: catholicphilly.com/2017/07/think-tank/homilies-speeches/whats-next-catholics-america-and-a-world-made-new/

I'm actually not even Catholic, I'm Baptist, there are no Knights of Columbus in my area so I can't really speak for them.

Discord link doesn't work?

Wow, it's time for another shitposting general already?
How fucked up isit that they changed the Coppertone girl? I say very.

Yeah I'm thinking of doing that this week.

>Have you not been baptised at all?
Nah, my parents are hardcore Trotskyites.

Well, I'm a bit of a trad so I go to the latin mass (they can all be found here lms.org.uk/mass-listings)

But what you do is contact your priest, he'll have a talk with you, and then you enrol on an RCIA course (where you learn about the faith), then you receive the sacraments & are officially a member of the Church

Wrong again, Ahmed.

You don't know the scriptures.

Enjoy your hellfire.

Who here

/SedeVacantism/

?

What do Traditionalists do when their local parish doesn't do Latin mass? Do you just attend mass elsewhere? Do they attend their local mass but go to Latin mass elsewhere sometimes? I understand in larger cities that's not much of an issue, but in smaller communities it could be problematic.

In any case by their website the parish I intend to join does Latin mass every Sunday ("12:00 noon Sung Latin Mass in the Extraordinary Form").

It's pretty common on the discord server, which I'll shameless shill again /fGBGY2
I'd focus on Theology personally rather than the general feel of the server, but ultimately its up to you.
So people I know from a masonic youth group I was involved with were going to join that instead of Masons because they're were Catholics.
Orthodox and more conservative Protestants do too.

God bless you anons!

Well you can travel a bit further or simply attend mass in the vernacular. They're both still the mass, just I prefer the latin mass. I think it's more reverent.

But I'm very happy to know your parish will say the Latin mass. Even if you decide you prefer t in English, you're very, very unlikely to get a less than very orthodox priest who says the Latin mass. As is well known, there are some liberal priests, but they tend not to like the Latin mass

Repent

HELL FIRE: The Most Powerful Sermon Ever
youtube.com/watch?v=fCnQQLUJHb8&list=PLQ0PXV3djGQunsLCUoI1fKXM9g8hLVS1C&index=1

John 1:1 says that the Word (Jesus) was with God and was God.
In John 10:30 Jesus said that He and the Father are one.
In John 14:9 He said that anyone who has seen Him has seen the Father.
In Colossians 1:15 Paul wrote that Jesus is the (visible) image of the invisible God.
In Hebrews 1:3 Jesus is called the exact representation of God’s glory
In Hebrews 1:8 God Himself called Jesus God.
God’s Spirit is presumed to be one and the same with God just as your spirit is presumed to be one and the same with you. So if God and Jesus are one and the same, and God and His Spirit are one and the Same, then the three are one.

There is one God (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 45:5-6). Yet there are three persons presented as deity in Scripture: the Father (John 6:27; Colossians 1:3), the Son (John 1:1-3, 14; 8:24; 20:28-29; Romans 9:5; Titus 2:13; 2 Peter 1:1; Hebrews 1:10-12) and the Holy Spirit (John 14:16-17; Acts 5:3-4; 2 Samuel 23:2-3; 2 Corinthians 3:18). Lastly, these three are presented as distinct persons (John 8:16-18; Luke 11:1; 3:21-22; Galatians 4:6). Thus from Scripture we learn that although there is one God, there are three distinct persons who are deity. So the Trinity is the biblical position to hold to once one examines what Scripture teaches.

They deified Mary in the mid-19th century, and now exclusively worship her.

For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23

Your bible: For all except Mary have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Pagan 3:23.

Be baptized with the Holy Spirit; be born again.

Once that happens, then you can be baptized in water as a public confession of what has already happened to you inside.

Read, say, do and believe what the bible says to do to be born again, to be saved, in Romans 10:9-13.

where do I start chrisrianity? I might get shamed for this but I've never been in a relationship and I want to accept and come to terms with it. Whenever I see couples kissing and hugging I realise I'll never have the same life as them. It makes me depressed but not in an Elliot Rodger way. Especially these cute 16 year old girls dressing like complete degenerates often accompanied by an adult boyfriend. Sometimes I wish I was asexual to stop this pain. I hooe christianity can guide me.

Gave me chills brother. God fearing American Presbyterian

I actually agree. There is only one God, The Father, and Christ Jesus is His Lamb. Soccianian Christianity is the most Bionically accurate theology.

discord invite is dead, can I get another?

The Book of Genesis — Liber Genesis
The Vulgate
vulgate.org/ot/genesis_1.htm

You would start by reading the bible, the first four books of the New Testament, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, to learn about Jesus.

I used to believe this (about blacks). I'm struggling to overcome my negativity and any false beliefs that I may have.

I'm planning to fast for 40 days and seek God's face, and ask Him to show me all the truth about this.

I can't share my views in mainstream Christianity, they'd literally think I was Hitler. 99% of Christians are completely shocked to any idea like this. They preach salvation to all people on the Earth.

Either 99% is wrong, or 1% is. I'm willing to learn and admit if I'm wrong, but I have a very strong feeling about it.

The more I think about it and search for "beasts", the more it appears that it applies to wild animals that could harm people, untamed creatures, and not what you are saying.

I'm a white man, and I really like Asians, and I have no problem with hispanics. But the more brown and hairy a person is, the more I attribute their existence to the adversary. Unfortunately it's quite a stumbling block for me, I feel like such a cruel and cold person. Why are non-Christians so much nicer? Aren't we supposed to be really great people who gentiles are envious of? Why am I struggling with this?

What's more frustrating is that I keep getting urges to marry one of the top 0.01% of black women. Those really fit ones that the ShariahBlue shills keep posting to derail threads.

Any of you have suggestions or similar experiences? I'm hoping that by fasting I will see God and hear Him and understand the things that are a problem in my life.

It's quite funny that I can only type this on Sup Forums and not Christian websites.

Start reading the Bible a bit each day.
Do some googling about Saints and see whose stories interest you. Then get a biography of them. I always recommend trying to get books about the saints of your country.
Start attending mass. You don't need to do anything at first. Just go & sit at the back if you want
But also, for you, there seems to be a confidence issue so dspite it not being Christianity-related, I'd recommend you start lifting weights. You'll feel much more confident even if only after 4-5 weeks

There is so much misunderstanding about this.

Jesus was teaching people who were following the devil's gospel, eat the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, and be like God, that there was more to being like God than just that.

There was more to God than just following the Law perfectly, which only Jesus did.

There is more to being like God than following the Law perfectly, and all of these other things like turning the other cheek, going the extra mile, giving the thief more than he steals, etc.

If you want to be like God, on your own, Jesus was loading up your plate on what you had to do.

Jesus did not give Christians a "this is how you live" treatise because the New Covenant, like any Last Will and Testament, only kicks in when the Testator, Jesus in this case, is dead. And then, because He rose from the dead, we too can be assured that a) His sacrifice was accepted by the Father; and b) we too can rise from the dead, in Him.

If you have not fasted for 40 days, fast for 7. If you have not fasted for 7 days, fast for 3. If you have not fasted for 3 days, fast for 1.

youtube.com/watch?v=DPhNCdSwqzM

>Start reading the Bible a bit each day.

Really, really, really, really, really should have stopped right there.

I once went 14 days. It was such a difficult challenge. I wasn't prepared for it.

I want to do 40, it's a biblically significant number.

It's like anything else. Would you run to the end of the block, and then the next week run a marathon?

That doesn't mean anything to me. If Moses and non-Christians can do it, so can I.

>religion threads
not politics,

Moses, one of the greatest men of all time whose strength at 120 years of age was that of a man in his 20's, is not to be mocked.

Neither is Jesus, Who is God.

When you fail in your 40 day fast, and blame God, you will be further away from Him than when you started.

Because you are trying to please God in the flesh, and not in the Spirit. God can only be worshiped in the Spirit. You're setting yourself up for, best case, failure, and worst case, religious pride and self-righteousness.

Why are you implying that I'm trying to mock God or Moses?

>the expulsion of all that is effeminate, unEnglish and excessively intellectual
FUCK YOU

Bump.

>If Moses and non-Christians can do it, so can I.

Please pray for me brothers.

youtube.com/watch?v=UlvaU40wb3A

pseudo-masculinity.

All of Trump's actions so far address imaginary problems and don't actually benefit anyone.

The point is overly-aggressive white men belong in caves... with all other types of overly-aggressive people.

they aren't being ambitious, they're being obnoxious and are in the way of other people's success who are better equipped to contribute to humanity as a whole civilization including european, asian, middle eastern, latin america, and africa.

aggressive men cannot expect to accomplish anything without pleasing the rest of humanity.

Right. And?

It sounds like you're projecting.

Those are not real Christians. The Trinity loves all entities.

And you are not worthy to lace either Moses' or Jesus' sandals.

Your fast is useless as you do not have a relationship with the living God.

Oh look it's one of those "you're not saved and I don't know you but I know you don't know God and have never met Him and you are going to the lake of fire and allow me to list all of your sins for you" Christians.

Boring. You're projecting on to me.

No, I'm judging you by your own words, and you are so clearly not a Christian that it's laughable.

>they'd literally think I was Hitler.
>they'd literally think I was Hitler.

You know nothing of the lord.

Christians are based.
Don't succumb to the feminist meme please

So this thread is a christian echo chamber where insecure bible-humpers can circle jerk and collectively get lost in their own self-assuring delusions?

/CG/ Christian General LIVESTREAM

youtube.com/watch?v=GvmZdvX0UkE

Now THAT'S projecting!

No, it's never that, and if you had ever bothered to pay attention, you'd find that there is very little agreement and absolutely no safe space when we're discussing things that have eternal ramifications.

I'm not a Christian because I believe that a Christian should be able to fast for 40 days because only Moses is able to?

That sounds kind of stupid. You're projecting and misinformed.

You can belong to any religion (except Satanism, Witchcraft, and if you are involved with Black Magic) you want as long as you worship the Trinity as well. You will still get into heaven.

You're not a Christian because you're not a Christian.

One of the dead giveaways was you equating your ability to Moses' and Jesus'.

Then you said that if your real feelings were told to Christians, they would think that you were Hitler.

Here, I'll find a verse for you.

1 John 4:20
If someone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?

>equating your ability to Moses' and Jesus'.
Even gentiles can do what they did. Some fat guy fasted for a whole year. Is he "supergod"? Please think rationally.

That's a good one.

>implying the monotheists will taste hellfire
kek

Is this an actual Christianity discord server that allows debate? or a catholic circle jerk that bans people for questioning traditions??

Some Indian fakir says he fasted a year, and you believe him.

You said you were fasting to seek God's face.

In the same paragraph where you said black people were beasts, animals, not made in the image of God.

The hatred and murder that drench your posts makes it very easy to tell you that unless you repent, and are saved, you will never see the Kingdom of God.

How will you see the kingdom of God if you don't even use your brain?

cristivlad.com/total-starvation-382-days-without-food-study/

All Islamic monotheists will be in hell, yes. As will all Jewish monotheists who neither comprehend nor apprehend the Trinity, and Jesus' divine role therein.

You'll experience Hellfire for 3 days if you are a Witch, as the only way to purify witchcraft is through burning. Everyone will be redeemed and get to Heaven in the End. Happy days. :)

>cristivlad.com/total-starvation-382-days-without-food-study/

Throughout the entire period of 382 days, patient A.B. consumed water and had taken vitamin supplements, yeast for the first 10 months, potassium supplements (Day 93 to Day 162), and sodium supplements (Day 345 to Day 355)

This is not a fast. This is a fat man desperate to lose almost 300 lbs.

There is no way out of hell and into heaven.

There is no way out of heaven and into hell.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

>10 months of 13 months didn't count
>this is not a 3 month fast!
muh excuses.

Normal non-Christians can fast for 40 days. You don't have to be God or a someone in the O.T. to do it. Until you learn that, there's no point even talking to you. And then consider not projecting and typing pointless irrelevant shit which you don't know about.

>want to seek God's face and find answers
>hurr you are not saved you are going to hell trust me you are prideful and arrogant and should worship Moses hurr rdudrr

That's what talking to you is like. Stop replying to me.