Red Pill me on Atlantis

What are the best arguments that it existed?

What kind of technology did they posses?

How long was their reign?

What caused its end?

Where did it exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
youtube.com/watch?v=aDejwCGdUV8
youtube.com/watch?v=oWaWcURBZPQ
nytimes.com/1982/10/10/world/rio-artifacts-may-indicate-roman-visit.html
nytimes.com/1985/06/25/science/underwater-exploring-is-banned-in-brazil.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tecaxic-Calixtlahuaca_head
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henut_Taui
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Çatalhöyük
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akrotiri_(Santorini)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Find that our here, discord /ySnQdtn

small italian island that was built on clay
as sea levels rose the whole thing got fucked over and slid into the sea

Interesting theory I've never heard before.

I made it up right then
it's probably the actual story too

Why Italian though?

Let's go Sup Forums, Red Pill me on Atlantis god dammit.

Check out Hancock's books, Fingerprints of the Gods and Magicians of the Gods

There's common myths all over the world about apocalyptic floods and men bringing civilization from the sea, likely taking place during the end of the last ice age around 10kBC
Atlantis was likely based out of Antarctica and whatever remains is under sheets of ice

The myth of the drowned land is common in different religions, also plato named it in his works.

Who knows maybe it was antarctica, last year there was a news of a submerged piece of land near new zealand, zealandia. Maybe its still underwater since long time.

it was a greek island
the most plausible explanatation is the isle of santorini, which was a volcanic island that erupted, splitting it in half and leaving a giant caldera
the island may have been inhabited during the eruption, and the legend grew from there

the real red pill is that the nazis found Atlantis, maybe even were Atlantians, and have gone back into hiding until the world is ready

Well theyve found many weird ruins deep in the ocean
There are roman ships buried in the sea at Brazil
there is some roman pottery in Mexico
and one of the major Egyptian mummies had cocaine in his nose

Operation Highjump was purely research oriented goy, I wouldn't worry about it at all. We were just exploring

I'm tired, we should all go to sleep this is just a waste of time. This is just a stupid conspiracy theory.

It's fucking bullshit.
A guy from Sardinia claims it was Sardinia.
Every country has a nutjob who claims Atlantis was/is their clay.
Atlantis was literaly where Plato said it is.
The book to read is Atlantis by Ignatius Donnelly.

Didnt plato say that it was purely fictional?

Its the rothchilds and Vaticans base of operations they have 500 trillion in gold stockpiled there the island is cloaked behind a shield that can bend the fabric of time to conceal it from our vision or touch also when they snip off babies foreskin they take it there to craft robes from it and lamp shades my father and grandfather were freemasons and had a blood magic book that told me about it

doggerland possibly. don't know much about sunken regions.

I kinda wish the library of Alexandria wasnt destroyed by Caesar and the romans

so much we couldve known

Babby's first redpilling? Happy to oblige.

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

lots of cities have collapsed into the sea over time.... example: most of alexandria.

There was also a calamity of the bronze age that wiped out a few more civilizations that most people who study this shit included volcanic activity.

so there are plenty of examples of atlantis, i dont know why people alway search for "one" as if they were more advanced than we are now....
interesting but hardly unique or massively important

its like finding "the" missing link.... there are many many missing links.

It was in the midst of the Atlantic Ocean, on the atlantic ridge, collapsed due to big seismic and volcanic events.
They were the most advanced civilization of their time, big on maritime commerce and mining metals. They founded colonies in the Americas (Atlan, Atzlan = Mexico), Europe, North. Africa .
Fun fact: their religious rites comprised bull-fighting which we know existed in ancient Crete and survive as corridas in modern Spain.

Not really. IIRC, he just mentions that it was said to have existed "9,000 years before the time of Solon." It's just an old, old story even at the time of Plato.

Graham Hancock & Randall Carlson lay out a pretty good argument for Atlantis.
youtube.com/watch?v=aDejwCGdUV8

Absolutely not.
Plato told the tale as totally factual. He even said he inherited the charts and documents from his grandfather. I don't remember the name of the dialogue, maybe Timaeus?, anyway it's all very detailed in Donnelly's book.

If it was 9000 years before plato that puts it right in the history of humanity that has been forgotten in the echos of time

Modern humans have existed for 40,000 years and we only know shit thats pretty recent

Who knows what came before

It's a metaphor for the Minoan civilization which was destroyed by a volcanic eruption.The fleeing minoans disrupted the whole Med and ended the Bronze age.
Atlantis is Crete.

Was that what ended the bronze age?
I always thought it was considered a massive mystery

You need to research things before you discard what the great Plato narrated or you get to be a shill LOL
Also
> Atlantis ---> Atlantic Ocean called like that since time immemorial
> no, let's put Atlantis literally everywhere else

youtube.com/watch?v=oWaWcURBZPQ

So the official narrative of Antarctica being covered in ice for millions of years in false?

because it probably wasnt any one thing

source?

*ding* *ding* *ding*

nytimes.com/1982/10/10/world/rio-artifacts-may-indicate-roman-visit.html
nytimes.com/1985/06/25/science/underwater-exploring-is-banned-in-brazil.html
I know NY times is a shit source
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tecaxic-Calixtlahuaca_head
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henut_Taui

Atlantis, we're talking about a few thousand years before present which is not even that long ago.
We don 't know if the coastline of Antactica was exactly the same at that time, but surely mainland Atlantis was not there.

*WE WUZ MEXICANZZZZ*

>Ok pablo

You need to put on glasses, burger

i think Italy's flag would be greatly improved with the addition of a Roman eagle

I have never been interested in legends of Atlantis or anything but the civilizations veiled by history that we know little about are fascinating as fuck. I can't get enough to read about Çatalhöyük:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Çatalhöyük

It was weird as hell.

> "streets" were the roofs of houses
> the "front door" was the ceiling
> settlement "split" in half to avoid inbreeding

This place was semi-discovered in the 20th century and then just abandoned until 1993, which is why it isn't in most history books yet. There could be places like this all over the world, strange proto-civilizations.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akrotiri_(Santorini)

I've been to the place. Makes for a very convincing argument. Sadly, the Greeks are too poor for a larger scale excavation.

I always found it fascinating looking into stuff that has been long forgotten and much before our records

theres so much that couldve happened, heros long gone, tales forgotten and cities buried under the tides of history

>What are the best arguments that it existed?
None
>What kind of technology did they posses?
Nothing
>How long was their reign?
0 years, 0 months, 0 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds, 0 milliseconds, 0 nano-seconds, 0 femto seconds, 0 yapto-seconds...
>What caused its end?
Nothing
>Where did it exist?
Nowhere

We would get to be called WUZZERS to no end
And, it would make it even more similar to the mexican one, at least on /pol

Well right now your flag looks like the ingredients to a pizza
Y'all should try and return to more roman culture

There are pyramids and shoggoths there. Probably Nazis as well.

> existed?

it still exists.

but thats all I am allowed to say for security reasons.

Some shit Plato made up to make a point

This is it's remains

Only the Jews would burn Alexandria.

I agree that is likely.

Awesome info.