Awan murdered Seth Rich

Awan is responsible for the murder of Seth Rich.

The night of Seth Rich's murder, Seth Rich was at a bar with IT staff. Here is a picture of Seth Rich with IT staff at a bar. Awan is present.

Police suggest that Seth Rich was killed by somebody he knew due to a lack of a struggle.

Awan has been given money by the DNC multiple times and was kept on the payroll.

Awan was homeless according to the Marine.

Awan was trying to get out of the country but was caught.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.redditmedia.com/yIqMepIYLnX2zj5T2_NP5--gWqaNcyn4HRWCCNS0CPs.jpg?w=1024&s=71ecbc6fedff74f362e73f176449e17e
i.redditmedia.com/sGDgKCF-zVTMJMf7Qu1G2fVVt7YOv7eJR7V2kwXoA0Y.jpg?w=1024&s=d0a514c62da5dfb13a3fbac5dc1e9603
youtube.com/watch?v=6YpUEcf_v1I
scribd.com/document/354833989/United-States-of-America-v-Imran-Awan-affidavit
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

holy fugg

Hmmmm... Nahh, just a coincidence

Sysanon here.
Wow, how the fuck did we miss this?
Or, did we not miss this?

Seth Rich never existed. This is a Republican funded lie to smear the Hillary campaign.

: O

wow

That white dude is Awan?

Fugg

Interesting theory but its all very circumstancial. Have anything more definitive? Like bank records showing a large deposit from DNC sources in close-time frame to the Seth Rich death?

If he was loaded with DNC monies, why was he homeless?

Also the bar cams should show if he left alone or was with someone (Awan)

all talk show the links faggot

>all brown skins look the same

Awans killed Seth Rich, but that's not him in the picture.

See

I don't think that's Awan.

I'm glad you made this thread though. I was just about to make the same thread except I was gonna ask how they are related.

It's possible Awan was at that party, but that's definitely a mexican.

Need proof that the person in that pic is Awan. Need proof that pic was taken the night he was killed.

FUGG

Not shooting this down but the pictures I've seen of Imran had him with much less facial hair. When was this picture taken? And does anybody have photos of Imran with a full beard for comparison?

bump

holy shit the theory about homeless hitmen was right

No thats a muslim and keep in mind the awans weren't thee only muslim spies in dc at the time.

It has only just become available.

Posting in epic thread.

I want to believe, but we need more info than just this.

KEEP DIGGING

There is more than one awan and even more muslim operatives.

He killed himself, he wasn't murdered you tard

Hahahahahahahaha GTFO unless you have sources or proof you lefty shill fag

uh yeah that definitely makes a lot of sense

Plenty of records of payments going to him.

He was homeless because he was on the run, which is why he was asking the Marine why he opened up a sealed letter from congress (or something along those lines). He kept wanting to get in to the house to destroy the evidence that he blackmailed the DNC with those emails, hence why DWS kept him on her payroll and why folks like Joyce Beatty, and other Dems, gave him payments of around $100,000.

Seth Rich was murdered because he became privy to the voting station manipulation through drunken Awan conversations. He was able to corroborate this information by looking at the email server himself.

Do it, Sup Forums.
Make us all feel good, man.

Picture of Imran for reference.

I don't see it. Looks nothing alike.

>why was he homeless?
If you are loaded with money you can just float from hotel to hotel and not worry about a permanent address outside of a PO box. If you have to fly 7 times a week it really does not make sense to own property.

More than one awan. And even more muslim operatives.

It's not what you make, but what you keep.
interesting....give us more

What took you so long, user?

Bumping in a potentially ebin bread, prep up your autism and start digging, boys!

Bump for Seth, a good dem

That's a lot of specualtion... Maybe you are right. As I asked before: Can you provide some bank records demonstrating this?

You'd have to get dc police or the bar owner to cooperate and that is a tall tall tall order in a shitlib town like Washington bro.

i.redditmedia.com/yIqMepIYLnX2zj5T2_NP5--gWqaNcyn4HRWCCNS0CPs.jpg?w=1024&s=71ecbc6fedff74f362e73f176449e17e

i.redditmedia.com/sGDgKCF-zVTMJMf7Qu1G2fVVt7YOv7eJR7V2kwXoA0Y.jpg?w=1024&s=d0a514c62da5dfb13a3fbac5dc1e9603

Etc.

lefties are so stupid it's not so easy to tell between the bait and shilling

There was a thread/story about Seth Rich's sister or girlfriend or some friend of his that posted about how Seth Rich had uncovered the fake polling sites for the Dem primaries. They were places where all the votes were switched to Hillary from Bernie. Does anyone have a link to that?

youtube.com/watch?v=6YpUEcf_v1I

This guy on Fox said last night Awans helped DWS with rigging the primary. Did they set up fake websites directing voter to the Hillary polling stations? Did Seth discover this?

i thought that *this* was imran awan. that might be a different awan in OP's pic, dunno.

IT would be a good hitman cover because "i work with computers and stuff" is the same as speaking another language.

>homeless
Not having a permanent residence is not always homeless. Why did his wife transfer $160k out of the country late last year....She must really hate her husband to take all of his money and leave him alone and homeless.

His dad is a jerk also. His dad changed HIS name and then disowned him. That is also why he was homeless.

But seriously anons. This guy knew he was getting caught eventually. He was in hiding not homeless.

Sysanon here.

I love how IT has been the great factor amidst all of the happening

I have a screen cap that includes where she talks about it.

Don't think it's the same guy.

That's not to say that Imran could not have done the deed. He was dirty, in the pocket of the Dems, and willing to even blackmail his own family. Still, seems more plausible that they just hired some SEIU thug to do it.

> Awan, being a muslim, can't handle alcohol
> So in one of their drunken bar crawls he mouthed off about how they are fucking with the voting stations.
> Seth Rich heard the story and how Awan was holding DNC ransom
> Seth Rich did some digging of his own to corroborate drunken story and found it to be true.
> Also found that Awan had them blackmailed
> Awan, being drunk one night, being a muslim, killed Seth Rich
> This is why he went homeless, why DNC kept him on the payroll, etc
> Awan feels the heat this week, tries to bounce with his hush money
> FBI nabs
The avalanche is coming, anons.

>reddit

Maybe link the sources posted on reddit? And if there is no sources listed there then why the hell are you telling me a random post on reddit is porof?

Thanks user

So he's a dnc hitman? Does he have an alibi for the time of the murder?

>hired some SEIU thug to do it.
Thats george webs theory.

Have a bump, user. But we need more proofs

Nice boogey man you got there. How convenient. You've got a perfect place holder for any scary person you want to place.

BTW, the guy is a beaner.

>this is what americans call white in 2017

Well, it's their usual go-to option. Even Scott Foval admits to that in the Veritas tapes - "They'll do whatever you want".

Who is 'the marine'?

*YAWWWWN*
Wow, anyone else sleepy?
There really is nothing like a visit from Mr. Sandman

I miss the toolman. Funnny show, little SJWish, but funny.

Nice but it's not him

John Cena

Potentially. It does sound like Awan is directly implicated with creating the ActBlues fake donation websites. It's certainly possible they set up the fake polling websites as well. Seth Rich was in charge of DNC Voter data, and was personally motivated by voter out reach. I can see this being extremely plausible now that I think about it.

Still, I don't think that Awan had anything to do personally with Seth's death. It seems likely now though, that Seth discovered what the Awans we're doing. The leaks people say are Seth's happen the day after Comey's Hillary announcement. I wonder if anything in Awan's timeline matches up with that.

He killed him. This information will be posted by Fox, CNN, and NBC by Wednesday of next week.

ELI5

>t.IQ less than my car's horsepower.

This. The Muslim Brotherhood connection is the biggest thing. That's what brings Huma, Hillary and Obama into all this. The were selling our secrets to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Who are you, user?
What do you know?

Awan (Urdu: اعوان), is a tribe living predominantly in northern, central, and western parts of Pakistani Punjab, with significant numbers also residing in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Azad Kashmir and to a lesser extent in Sindh and Balochistan. They claim Arab ancestry and speak western Punjabi. They often carry titles typical to Punjabis who own tracts of ancestral land such as Malik, Chaudhry and Khan, depending on the area they live in as they are now widely dispersed. The Awans claim distinction of being the only Punjabi tribe which has no adherents of Hinduism or Sikhism and is a totally Muslim tribe which adds weight to their claim of Arabian ancestry

People of the Awan community have a strong presence in the Pakistani Army and have a strong martial tradition.

Historians describe them as valiant warriors and farmers who imposed their supremacy on their close kin the Janjuas

Their objective was to spread Islam.

That photo was uploaded by Seth in 2015. Not the night he was murdered
See pic related

This is all sounding like an episode of House of Cards at this point. I don't think this is the case, but holy shit imagine if somehow this was all true.

Cool story, meant in context of SR cunt

It's okay, not everyone can see him

THIS CANNOT BE TRUE AS THIS INFORMATION DID NOT COME THROUGH CNN CHANNELS DELETE THIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY

still no proof for all of it
he'll walk
they won

BUMP

He was drinking with work folks the night he died, iirc. We need to dig on that/whether they hung out outside of work.

Good find dude.

more please

honestly im all for this
but this reeks of manipulation.

someone is trying to get the focus on this Awan guy.

he's gonna end up being the fall guy for the murder and then found "suicided" or (((murdered in jail)))

it is apparent that seth rich knew a lot, or else why would he be assassinated.
now the breaks are off and out of nowhere we got this Awan guy as a person of interest?

just looking at the situation arbitrarily, i strongly feel Awan is a patsy that is getting the very short end of the stick for being a participant to the corruption.

i doubt he is the murderer, leaker, mastermind or even triggerman,

just a dumb patsy ignorant to the true corruption and games of D.C

So was the speculation that Capone (bar owner) had anything to do with it a dead end now?

Why would he be homeless if the DNC paid him $4 million?

This from the left, next to Seth is in that pic I posted so is the next dude and the Somali on the far right too is in several pics with Seth

A female witness claims two suspects ran away from the area of flagler market

His name was Seth Rich, bump for justice!!!!!!!!

Third from left next to Seth
Inb4 faggot phone poster

that guy looks out of place.

Another

Assuming there are any.

He had plenty of houses (parking/laundering hush money along with CIA Auto Sales??)...but he was on the run, laying low...he wasn't homeless per se, he was living homeless to evade law enforcement.

Godfuckindammit I am so fuckin sleepy

george web thinks two seiu guys did it.

scribd.com/document/354833989/United-States-of-America-v-Imran-Awan-affidavit

archive.is/LNlv6

That was difficult. Normally what I do when asking for a source is check to see if a source is already on the image (which in this case it is). Maybe you should try that in future. It's a very bizarre method that kikes try to use and I've never understood it.

>Post image with source on it
>"Lol yeah, but where's the source?"

Very very retarded.

the police have claimed there is no bar cam footage that shows him leaving, and conveniently have never found security cam footage from the dozens of businesses, ATMs, and capital city police-state facial recognition capable surveillance cams at every intersection of every street

Bump

Has anyone investigated connections with Awan and SEIU?

>Irish nigger
>Thinks he gets to say who is white
A few generations ago you were considered lower than the trashiest dindus.

Most likely.

You'd definitely want someone at least semi professional with experience. Unless Imran's done more extreme shit with Pakistani ISI than I realize.