LET'S BE 100% HONEST ITT

You don't give a shit about healthcare. Just admit it. Deep down you really don't give a fuck what happens one way or another. Hell, 95% of you don't fucking understand any of it.

All it is used for on Sup Forums is for either people who don't like Trump to say "BLUMPH BTFO" or Trump Supporters to say "OBONGA BTFO." That's it. Nothing more.

You know it. I know it. We all know it, so save me the intellectual bullshit that 95% of you basement dwelling faggots can't even comprehend.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/F9HNh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

projecting brainlet is sage'd

I care cuz money.

Remember the four magic letters to make threads die!

When you get off your moms coverage at 26, then you can have a say. Until then, shut the fuck up.

"obama care" aka "the affordable health care act" aka "health care reform" was nothing more than health insurance reform which had created 4 tiers of government approved health insurance plans which force every one who pays for health insurance to pay for things they may never use that previously you could opt out of like birth control or birth (its counted as surgery but was a separate option)

this drives up the cost for companies who had been given a ultimatum. pay for health insurance of all full time employees or get a fine. the supreme court would later say that was legal and it would be a tax for noncompliance

small business owners had no way of paying for it as soon as the government subsidies ran out. premiums went through the roof because contrary to what the general public was told health insurance companies are allowed to raise rates as they see fit because of the fact they were no longer able to legally refuse some one a health insurance policy. its actually in the bill itself that they could raise rates to compensate for profit margin loses.

in fact it allows them to do something they couldnt before. change rates of policies in effect currently. you previously needed to sign up for a new policy for changes to affect you. so what you paid for last year wont be what you pay this year potentially or even last month they can change the rates at any second just because and the government cant afford to pay for it to be subsidized unless you like negative gdp growth and the subsequent devaluation of the currency

but what do i know i just have all the time in the world being in my parents basement

Who said I was 26 or under? I get insurance through work and my deductible doubled and i have type 1 diabetes, i die without insulin. So my quality of life went DOWN because my insulin maxes out my deductible at 5k instead of around 2.5k like it was.

I have no coverage whatsoever.

Unfortunately, I do live with my grandmother who had to pay the tax penalty because I have no coverage.

Its still cheaper than having insurance though. ACA's plan quoted me at around $4,500 which is nothing compared to the $1,800 penalty.

I care. I don't want to pay more to subsidize somebody else's healthcare. They're an adult, they can work themselves.

> I'm OP, the (((intellectual))). I'm in charge of the new discourse on Sup Forums.

Projection objection

I care because I just want a catastrophic plan. Currently spend way too much for shit I don't use because I'm still youngish and relatively healthy.

The good news is we get to watch both Obamacare and McCain die a painful death.

Obamacare is still on course for failure and there is no chance any minor fixes can even come close to righting the ship.

John McCain has brain cancer.

The universe is just and righteous.

Bump. Because fuck Sup Forums. There has been no good political discussion here since the meme president. muh jooz gets old.

>flag
ok

>There has been no good political discussion
>Only bumps and does not add to the discussion

No we are all middle aged affluent white males who post from work while the 25 year old peons do all the work.

Id prefer dems keep the millstone around their neck known as the aca

archive.is/F9HNh

BLUMPH BTFOOOOO

Healthcare is insanely important, if you don't realize that you must be a fucking retard.

The fact that Donald actually managed to solidify obamacare by letting any changes to it fail even though the GOP controls both houses is absolutely critical.

We will probably remember this as the first real step towards a single payer system in the US.

Love it when everyone rolls in with the PROJECTION post. So much easier to do that than argue the topic at hand. I get it guys. I really do.

>You don't give a shit about healthcare. Just admit it.
I don't like 800$ being taken away from me because King Nigger bended the knee to big Pharma.
Don't know why Liberals think it's so awesome to take it from the ass from those guys.
>"Hahahahahaha Drumpfies don't want to pay for healthcare?! My premium just went up 5% every single week! What are you poor?!"

I give a fuck about my bank account and tax bill. Fuck off. Go eat an aspirin and rub some dirt on your cancer.

I could not care less about health care, except that repealing Obama care will help the economy.

I want him to get on to taxes already.

I don't care if (You) have insurance or not. I have myself and my family taken care of through work. It's not my responsibility to take care of shitheads who don't want to provide for themselves. What I do care about is that I'm paying more money for shittier insurance now. Fuck off with your shit thread.

I got great insurance, health dental and vision. I pay about $20 a month, my employer pays the rest.

Get a fucking job that doesnt suck faggots!

You have no right to healthcare subsidized by others than yourself, simple

saged

I care that the government mandates I make a purchase.

nigger tastes like shit

Obamacare is devastating small businesses. Small business is incredibly important to the employment of middle and lower class America. The health care problem needs to be addressed, however Obamacare as was passed is causing another massive problem. It's wrecking the foundation of our countries economy.

>diabetes

Just die already, untermensch, unfit to live without medication

there will be a cure for type 1 diabetes in our lifetime

This. And honestly the GOP has been awful about messaging these things to the general public.

>You don't give a shit about healthcare.
Healthcare or health insurance. Don't confuse the 2, because they are totally different.

>"You know what I mean"
No. I don't. Healthcare takes place at a hospital by doctors and nurses. Healthcare in America and other 1st world nations has never been better. I don't give a shit about healthcare because I am not a doctor AND because I am certain that we have the best healthcare in the USA.