Disunity of Whites

The state of the alt right and the infighting that's happened between them in the last three months is a joke. White nationalism have never come that close to mainstream acceptance or even mainstream political discussion. The influence that the alt right had as a group was growing so fast it actually scared kikes. A feat which hasn't been done since well before world war 2 ended.

And just when you start to hope for the future what happens?

Not kikes

Not Zulus

Not leftists

Ourselves. Bullshitting each other on discord servers and fighting among ourselves on Sup Forums boards about when Jesus is coming back or if Alexander the Great was a fag.

How embarrassing that at a time when whites need to be the most united, they're pulled apart by some loser LARPers.

We need to get our shit together before its too late. And that day will come.

>White nationalism have never come that close to mainstream

That's because it's retarded.

You are not one people, you're a bunch of mongrels with a similar skin tone.

You don't even have a shared experience, and in the past you constantly oppressed one another.

Sorry faggot, I only want white opinions here.

Whitey, here. White Nationalism has always been a joke.

Would take an act of god for whites to unite. We are deeply, deeply individualistic.

You need to remember that natsoc germany didn't happen on its own, it was aided with jewish propaganda and jewish money in accordance with the Rothschild national zionist aspirations. It was only later that Hitler gave the kikes that put him in charge the finger, and tried to make germany independant of the kike control grid. He was right when he said 'das allmächtige Judentum...' 'almighty world jewry'. They were almighty before natsoc germany, just imagine how mighty they are now.

I don't think there's any hope, unless the USA somehow manage to break the kike mind control.

White nationalism is destined to fail because of the infighting between different kinds of white people. Muh only germanics are white rhetoric will kill the movement sooner or later

>White nationalism

I don't want white nationalism, it's retarded, the same as black lives matter

>slavs
>white

>mediterraneans
>white

>americans
>white

>western Europeans
>white

Do you have any sources for that? That would make no sense, since hitter started out originally with anti Jewish propaganda and anti Jewish messages from the beginning. Why would they fund him?

White nationalism is nothing like black lives matter, they're radically different. BLM doesn't want any kind of accountability for their race and is actively working to make this country a worse place to live. White nationalism by design helps us uplift our fellow whites. That's entirely the purpose of WN, false equivalency.

It's that simple. No one who is white ever asks if they're white. Unless you're a half breed.

Anyone who says white nationalism is the same as black lives matter is for sure a shill or either completely devoid of all reality.

>White nationalism by design helps us uplift our fellow whites

Whites don't need to be uplifted, they uplift themselves individually just fine.

I certainly don't need some trailer park moron advocating for me, thanks. We are not the same just because we share a skin tone. You are not my kin just because you're pastie.

Leave me the fuck out of it.

t. middle class self respecting white individual

You don't seem to understand that even if you don't classify yourself as one group with other whites, everyone else does.

To them, you are exactly the same as other whites.

I don't care what a nigger thinks, and I don't care what white trash think either.

Individually I'm stronger than both together with members of my class, of all races.

you don't know this? the national zionist nazi party was a rothschild project. it's pretty well documented, read irving, study dommergue, etc. the warburgs funded him and explicitly told him to express and promote antisemitism so that jews who were opposed to zionist aspirations (torah forbids jewish state yada yada) realise 'the goyim are after us again, i guess we will only be safe when we have our jewish state'. that guy that yells 'juden!' during a hitler speech didn't do so out of his own will, he was an agent planted with that expressed task. you're still very surface level if you don't know this stuff. jews have been persecuting themselves and promoting their own persecution for centuries, that's how they propagandise their own ranks into being the paranoid, neurotic, mercyless psychpaths that they are. the israeli iron dome which does nothing but shoot fireworks into the sky while sirens scare the fuck out of israelis is the same thing. 'hurrdurr look how much the goyim of the world and these filthy arabs hate us only for being jews'.

This is coming from a person who still believes that race is a social construct like gender. No surprise at your stupidity.
You might unwelcome any use of identity politics, but the end direction of this country will bring the downfall of your precision white invented liberties.

The Overton window is changing, no matter what drama erupts in the Alt right. The movement can only go forward unless (((they))) get involved like the Alt Light.

>individually I'm stronger than both together with members of my class, of all races.

Holy shit the shilling in this thread is out of control

You guys aren't even trying any more are you?

I'll for sure believe you.

But I need sources.

And answer me this. What was the mans name who yelled that out? How do you know he was an agent?

you can't expect me to believe you without some kind of sources to back you up.

No see, what you don't understand is by being such a selfish prat and not caring for white causes your potential children may not have the same opportunities as you, the discrimination in college admittance practices is enough to prove that on its own.

It's unbelievable really. But all you have to do is just call them faggots. Their points and their ideas don't hold up

i want to add: just to give an idea of how long they've been doing this. think of jewish persecution during roman times. 'muh poor oppressed jews', right? well how come they had the influence to kill jesus christ then? reason is because exactly as it is today, it was back then. you had an elite cast of haredim jews who were untouchable and extremely powerful. they used the roman soldiers to terrorise their own, and enforce adherence to jewish rituals and law (sabbath, etc). the normie jews felt persecuted, and oppressed by romans, the elite jews were false flagging all the time. it's no different today.

Where did you read this from? Can you give me some sources?

mainly eustace mullins, irving and roger dommergue. i can't tell you the name of that man, i don't think it's recorded. i can't conclusively demonstrate to you that he was an agent either, but i'm fairly convinced of it.

i'm german, i've studied this shit obsessively for a long time and i'm in touch with russian native dissidents who have sent me translations of nonkosher soviet history that you can't find on the net (atleast translated).

germany was not antisemitic at all (Hitler himself says he wasn't and thought very poorly of people who openly displayed antisemitism), despite all the suffering jews had inflicted on germany and its people. the germans thought it was incredibly distasteful to express antisemitic sentiments. there's countless testimony and documents proving this. they knew that 'big evil plutocrats' were conspiring, but they all knew a jew selling whatever at the corner store, who was super awesome and nice and friendly. the idea that this man could have yelled 'JUDEN' in such a tasteless manner during a speech like that is laughable.

anyway, i can't prove this conclusively like i said. but get digging, much to learn there is.

bump

Double bump

I'll look into it. But to say hitler wasn't anti semetic is retarded.

The loser LARPers are all far leftists or kike shills (basically, just more far leftists).

Those of us who aren't retarded know to either ignore them, or, fuck with them a bit, but they're meaningless SO LONG AS everyone stops assuming they're actually part of "our side".

It's over for America, dumbass. Unless you start mass deportations, as in 200000 per month and not this 800 per month trickle, or straight out mass genocide, AMERICA WILL NEVER BE WHITE EVER AGAIN.

Get over it.

But people do think they're on our side. That's the problem

You should just realize that.....

I'm not American assclown

And you should GTFO out of this thread its whites only.

uhhh jestem polakiem. I am literally more white than you.

that was very early days. read mein kampf. he became antisemitic very quickly obviously. but a lot of the overt antisemitism expressed in his speeches was part of the zionist agenda. while in private and in letters between him and officers he would express concern for the treatment of normal everyday jews and wanted the concentration camps to be as comfy and nice as possible. thats why they spent so much on fumigation chambers, medical staff, a swimming pool (for fucks sake), and got prisoners involved in horsebreeding, rabbit breeding all that shit. he wanted germans to show the world how awesome they are by treating prisoners more humanly than anyone else in history. thats why the red cross was invited to inspect and reported 'holy fuck these camps are incredible'. germans were BIG into morals and ethics, world leaders in fact. Hitler abolished vivisection promoted ethical animal treatment etc etc.

sure, bolsheviks and partisans got killed. as they should. for being bolsheviks and partisans, not for being jews. after all there were 150k jews in the wehrmacht for gods sake...

then the kike propaganda machine had its way with history...

I'm not gonna have an argument that we could never actually win

The Red Cross started in Switzerland not Germany.

And I know that they weren't that bad on half Jews and they had them in the Wehrmacht. Butvill have to look into it more closely.