>teach school teachers like shit
>not respected
>shit pay

>wonder why education is ranked so low

hmmmm

>shit pay
in Poland teachers earn $1100-$1200 before taxes
How about this?

Good thing school will be completely online by time my children get into schooling.

That's because you're a 3rd world shitskin country.

I dont see the problem with the pic you posted, thats how I do it when I subtract in my head

whatever you say, Tyrone

>teachers can't discipline or remove disruptive students from the classroom
>male teachers can be accused of rape or racism by little shits and have their lives terminated by the accusation even if they didn't do shit (female teachers can fuck the football team and everybody just says NICE tho)
>teachers have to test to standardized multiple-choice answer tests so instead of teaching they just try to teach to the questions on those tests

you'd have to be a masochist to go into teaching these days. Or enjoy hearing all the kids parrot back your politics for easy A's.

>It's an "american OP gets the first word of his post wrong" episode

I'm going into teaching
Elementary school

>go to college for four years for a degree and teaching credential
>can't figure out how to teach five year olds how to add

The only people that are happy as teachers are the ones that love the craft and aimed to be a teacher from the get-go.
99% of all working teachers are garbage people who failed in their field of study and take it out on the children because those who can't do, teach.

>glorified day care for working moms
>kids are poorly educated
who could have foreseen this outcome

Theres an article somewhere out there about how NYC was dropping math and english requirements for teachers.. yes teachers... so that they could hire more minority teachers...

Think about that. They literally are more concerned that the person at the chalkboard is of the same color as the kids in the classroom than they are if that person is qualified to teach.....

What?

while I'm happy for this ape getting out of a harrowing situation, even his compatriots in the jungle are better at picking mates then he was.

Nah, its probably because Teachers here no longer need to be literate to become one.

MUH DIVERSITY.

>schools are shit
>throw money at them
>schools are still shit
>throw more money at them
>schools are still shit
>throw even more money at them
>schools are still shit

What pay do these teachers need before they unlock the super magic teaching strategies they've been holding back?

It all went down hill when they stopped corporal punishment

There's nothing my teachers hated more than me correcting their grammar and spelling. They thought I was some smartass while I was just trying to help them. The teachers were white too.

Its hard because if you pay teachers too high than people go into teaching for the money and not because they want too, leading to bad teachers

though if you pay too little, those who want to teach are deincentivized and lose morale, leading to bad teachers

You could just say, pay the teachers based on how their students score, but then you just lead to having teachers teach to the test. And what about Special Ed teachers?

>can't fire retarded teachers
yay, unions!

Nothing will happen until we line the ditches with all the commies infesting it.

Heres why:
Everything taught in US schools is lies and propaganda
Anti-male bias including male teachers as they are more likely to realize bullshit than women
Niggers wont/cant learn

Teachers in the US are glorified babysitters and arent worthy of respect or their pay