What psyops technique keeps you all sitting at home?

You're all so opinionated and outraged about politics and society, so why do you sit on the Internet? Why aren't you protesting, marching, doing something about it? Why do "haktivism", that just makes you feel like you're doing something while you sit at home on the sidelines.

I have tests all week and I need to study,
Activism won't bring food to my table a degree will

>You're all so opinionated and outraged about politics and society, so why do you sit on the Internet?
It is a info war in the battlefield of the mind.

>Why aren't you protesting, marching, doing something about it?
Getting arrested is for leftist.

>Why do "haktivism", that just makes you feel like you're doing something while you sit at home on the sidelines.
This is why the brain dead leftist attract AIDS infected faggots like you and get arrested while we are at home crafting modern day spells in the form of memes to twist you fucks into knots.

>flag
Don't worry Kim will nuke you gooks soon enough.

>It is a info war in the battlefield of the mind.
So, you're LARPing while making money for people who own websites, like a happy little slave. Nice.

>Getting arrested is for leftist.
So, you're cucked.

>AIDS infected faggots like you
Why are you mad at me fatty? Crack open another Mountain Dew and play more vidya, you diabetic fuck.

> Kim will nuke you gooks
Shit, I guess I struck a nerve with the fat brainlet LARPers around here.

So your suggesting that rather than continue to expose and break apart the kikes and the puppets in the media and establishment we should go to events and get arrested when a bunch of AIDS needle carrying ANTIFA start a fight?

Nah. Memes seem to be doing a great and nothing hurts the kikes like exposure.

Also, no one is stopping you from walking your gook ass across the DMZ and save the Americans their time and effort from having to protect your lazy asses from Best Korea. Those missiles are not going to always land in the water.

Pen is mightier than the sword

Proof? All the shekel posters who never stop trying to form and shape opinion in here, 24/7

>protesting, marching

You mean like what Demotards do?

There's a reason they lost and we won.

Protesting doesn't do anything. Literally. When is the last time a protest accomplished a single thing? All they are is propaganda for whatever puppet is trying to pass some unpopular law. Fund protest, look... overwhelming support. Magic. Protests are just propaganda attempts to fool congress into passing bullshit that will get them voted out of office.

Life in prison will look a lot better when I'm 60.

memes are the new musket.

BECAUSE IF WE POST ENOUGH MEMES THE FUCKING JEWS WILL FINALLY SURRENDER AND RETURN TO ISRAEL AND THERE WILL BE A 1000 YEARS OF PEACE

>So your suggesting...
...that you're an obese cowardly faggot NEET who lives a LARP and would cut a bitch before he let someone pull him away from his computer desk. You'll never fight for anything -- being an "info-warrior" is a psyop designed to keep you passive and safely tucked in mommy's basement, not causing trouble for anyone while they datamine and track you based in online behavior. You're a fuck and a sheeple useful idiot puppet of controlled OPs. Enjoy your cancer.

>Enjoy your cancer.
Best Korea will get a few nukes off before America has to come and protect you.

lol oh no im so fucking scared fuck you really wounded me faggot

Protests and marches don't do anything. Their only use is to turn into riots, and rioting won't help our cause. Marching is basically just a big implicit thread on society saying "we could gather and totally fuck shit up if we wanted to, so you'd better do what we want." That shit doesn't fly in today's age. Not in our position.

I redpill the next generation, make a good living, and am having as many white babies as I can.

Culture is the real gamechanger, though. Meme warfare, as much as that is a meme, is still true. Creating a new overton window, making jews a topic of questioning, making people seriously consider if race is real after all, etc. These are all the most important things. Culture makes everything else happen.

>Protests and marches don't do anything
Bullshit excuse by you lot. If one million men marched for any cause, it would scare politicians and make an impression on the public, that's obvious. Marches matter if they reach a certain size and happen often enough, whether they end in riots or not. Marching isn't the only, but its actually something -- something none of you with social anxiety and loss of breath when you walk to the fridge will make any excuse not to do. Truth is, you've mostly invented your sense of effectiveness, you can't measure it. In fact, you would be "armchair activisting" regardless, just because that's all you CAN do. Admit it.

>Pen is mightier than the sword
The endless excuses NEETs come up with is entertaining. You'll never achieve anything permanent or serious. You work in a digital sweatshop for Gookmoot, generating data for him to sell.

literally this
it isn't hard and pol tells you every day but fags keep asking why things are the way they are
(((money)))
(((debt)))

Total bait, but here goes.

The fact that "we" are on the internet is a good indication that we are not fighters in any conventional sense of the word.

It is a phenomenon known as selection bias. You didn't go down to the recreational sports club or the gym with all the fit bros. You came to the banter and chat board.

You acted surprised when you found a bunch of people who like to banter and chat but don't really do shit in the real world.

Native Americans and their mixed counter parts showed the Spanish some muscle for independence northern native Americans are filth.

>Bullshit excuse by you lot. If one million men marched for any cause, it would scare politicians and make an impression on the public, that's obvious.
If 10 mildly redpilled guys gathered for pizza at a restaurant, CNN would be running headlines about Trumps new Reich, one of them would be stabbed in their way back to their car by some antifa, and the headlines would read that fascist Nazis rusting an innocent persons knife with their blood.

Marches only matter when the media is already on your side. It gives them an excuse to boost your message. If you gather when they are against you, it gives them an excuse to paint whatever narrative they want. That's why the internet is working so well for us. No jew gatekeepers and narrative drivers.

Hmmmm, shitter-shattered.

you have obviously have not lurked enough to realize the full power of this shithole

I'm trying, I just have no idea where the fuck to begin.

I live in Chicago and honestly feel entirely alone here. I wish I could meet with like minded individuals to discuss, learn, and grow together, but I have no idea where to go.

Crying Indian

Native Sicilian

Iron Eyes Cody (born Espera Oscar de Corti April 3, 1904 – January 4, 1999) was an Italian-American actor. He portrayed Native Americans in Hollywood films.

He also played a Native American shedding a tear about litter in one of the country's most well-known television PSAs, "Keep America Beautiful".

>protesting gets shit done
Yeah, really works well here, and totally worked for Ukraine.
Are there a lot more commie Japs like you?