CNN HAS SYMPATHETIC INTERVIEW WITH MS-13 MEMBERS

dailycaller.com/2017/07/28/cnn-gives-sympathetic-interview-to-ms-13-gang-members-video/

“We sat down with two MS-13 gang members,” Dan Lieberman, who led the report, said. “And all of them sort of described a situation where the level of fear among immigrants is so high that its actually emboldening the gang.”

This is one of the worst things I've ever seen. These people are chopping up Americans with Machetes. Holy shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/07/28/us/ms-13-gang-long-island-trump/index.html
archive.is/MAsQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The CNN report ventured into sympathetic territory when they allowed the MS-13 gang members to complain that if they murder someone and get caught, they will be taken away from their families.

“Murders from MS-13 don’t only hurt one family, but hurt both,” one gang member said. “If you get caught, your family’s never gonna see you again.”

>murdering people is awesome, but I risk never seeing mommy and daddy again
Holy shit, what a whiny fucking faggot

"They're violent because we don't let them in."

Same argument as, "They're terrorists because we don't let them in."

>“And all of them sort of described a situation where the level of fear among immigrants is so high that its actually emboldening the gang.”
>Don't talk bad about immigrants, because if you do they will join MS-13 and kill you.

Not surprised honestly.

This shit isn't funny anymore.

We need to flat-out burn their headquarters to the ground.

>I want to live in America land of the Free!
>What you won't let me in then I'll fucking murder you all gringo jajaja
I think it's good they aren't in

Criminal News Network

>MS-13 members: Trump makes the gang stronger
cnn.com/2017/07/28/us/ms-13-gang-long-island-trump/index.html

>"It's not like before, where ... they (the gang) were more hidden," said Margarita, adding that a decade after fleeing violence in El Salvador she has never felt more afraid. "People can get deported, so they don't call the police. So they (MS-13) feel more free."
"I think it's emboldening them, because this gives them the opportunity to tell immigrants, 'What are you gonna do? Are you going to report us?
>They're deporting other innocent people ... (so) they're going to associate you with us by you coming forward,'" said Walter Barrientos, Long Island coordinator with Make the Road, an immigrant advocacy group.

Shit, that kind of makes sense. Are we going about this the wrong way?

And here's the archive
archive.is/MAsQM

>(((Liberman)))
This is not the Sup Forums I grew up with

I watched this CNN is actually arguing against The gang being trump enemy number 1

these CNN Jews

I burned down one of their stash houses in milwaukee 15 years ago

Considering most of the violence is shitskins killing other shitskins, and selling drugs to shitskins, I think calling them public enemy number one is pretty foolish. He's making a mountain out of a molehill, pretty pathetic stuff.

Many of them we're members before they got into the US anyway.

Hey, I have a solution!.............

SEND ALL THOSE GREASY ILLEGALS BACK TO THEIR OWN COUNTRIES!
Then they don't have to worry about shit in the U.S.

illegals should live in fear. im glad they're being terrorized by their own kinsman terrorists.

WTF? I LOVE CHOPPING PEOPLES HEADS OF NOW!

>a situation where the level of fear among immigrants is so high that its actually emboldening the gang.

"If you deport your enemies, they win." Fucking HOW?!

Well I would say a couple of police shooting in a country of over 300 million is making a mountain out of a molehill.

CNN deserves to get pulled off the air by now.

Why haven't they gotten attacked yet?

>don't be mean to the muslims or they will blow themselves up

Trump doesn't like MS13 therefore they must be good.

ms-13 is the dnc's murderers-for-hire

I'm sure some CNN execs make use of their services too.

Don't think about how.
that's what they do, as far as they're concerned, it's working

>“And all of them sort of described a situation where the level of fear among immigrants is so high that its actually emboldening the gang.”

Same fucking argument that these retards use with muslims and ISIS.

what the fuck? No way

You burgers do realize ms13 is the isis of the americas in the buildup ?

jew freemasonry invented and spread Christianity and Islam. don't you get it goyim this has been going on since nimrod at the tower of babel. keep goyim animals busy fighting and we recruit a few locals into the mason blue lodge. the dupes in the local lodge will get handshake jobs and get out of speeding tickets and dui's while we fukk the rest of goyims. we send in jew judges clergy cops to take over and run the town and the locals have no idea why they are being screwed.

Honestly CNN should worry less about Salvadorian gangs and more about when people decide to start shooting reporters.

What is an anonymous tip

Thanks

Where are they from? El Salvador or something? Weren't they leftist rebels initially

Patience, brother. The law must work through its course, and at no point is it swift.

We've learned a lot since you were last here. Lurk more. I'm not even fucking kidding, faggot.

The right is the home to the reasonable people, the home for those who adhere to the rule of law, the foundation of civilization.