youtube.com/watch?v=hz4X5msXBoU
youtube.com/watch?v=tZ-DNbz3wmA
youtube.com/watch?v=_rfeiAKuNsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WTF? I hate Latvia now!

>tfw you will never be a dirt poor Eastern/Baltic shithole

2005-07-13

Based, kill all the nonwhites plz!!!

You mean US warns dark skinned travelers to Latvia. I'm fine if I go. To tell you the truth I'd be safer there than in the UK, France, Germany, and Sweden.

Yes we are post comunist shithole, what is your point exacly?

>Look Finnish as fuck
>Go to Estonia
>People say "Terve!" when I sit down at the bar.

Why would anyone decide to ever go there?

Just wanted to express my feels.

Wtf I hate Latvia now

I'll take my shekels somewhere else

Also do you know memball latvian user?

Yeah i gues so.

>I'll take my shekels somewhere else
If you aren't white you may end up being beaten up, i know a lot of non whites have been beaten up in Riga, one indian students got beaten up so much they where sent to hosspital With head cracks.

Cool!

I'm white never been to Latvia before though. The only Baltic country i've been to is Estonia and that's because I was traveling to Finland.

wtf we love america here.

Thy gypsies of the baltic sea.

Only white americans

You don't fuck with the Latvian gangsters, Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=hz4X5msXBoU

It's 2017. Literally nothing will happen even if you're so black that black and white filter has no effect on you. Things have changed for the better. Autistic sperglords who just wanted to beat the living shit out of everyone who doesn't look like them have moved to the UK or, even if they came back, they got culturally enriched(and possibly a felony), so they lay low.

90% of people won't give a shit if you're a foreigner. Riga is already full of foreigners and I want to see more. 5% will want to be friends with you, because having foreign friends is cool and implies high social status. The rest 5% will be passively aggressive towards you, but lack the courage outside Sup Forums. Most they'll do, is talk shit behind your back in Latvian, knowing you can't understand shit.

Latvia is a chill place if you follow the money and hipsters. Stay the fuck away from any place that implies USSR, communism or Russian wannabe oligarch lifestyle.

We need more western people here. For things to change again. For more diversity. For culture, as it's dying out.

>2005
It seems that you have never been to Riga, it is full of Indian students and Central Asians.

Aiztaisi muti nolādētais debīliķi, izdzēs šo postu, un man vienalga vai tu esi ironisks vai nē, šis posts ir slikts.

>implying you have to be limpwristed LV in the first place
You might give your pants to the rapefugees, not slavs though. So speak for yourself, rape-enabler

>666
Ptfu

Jā un tāpēc mums ir jārada iespaids ka latvija ir rasistu valsts.

Go to huj.

>For more diversity. For culture, as it's dying out.

Diversity kills culture, friend. Degeneracy is the globalist's only culture.

no one cares about your country

>be fat manlet 51% white american
>told in school and on tv that i'm the greatest country on earth
>think everywhere outside my country is a shithole like mexico
>think smartest in the whole world
> go to Latvia because cute old european buildings in the center of Riga
>think it's my heritage
>ask a Latvian what time is it
>get called a fucking nigger jew mexican
>run back to hotel to cry for days and complain on facebook about muh ebil nazis

mfw spend 4k + 17% credit card interest on a two week tour to europe

I do. I love the Baltic countries.

true, just ignore when someone asks you suka blyat daay koorit and you will be fine, mostly slavs already been tamed here, just some wild slav rednecks left, we love aamericans

Ja godīgi kazahi ir vēl ok, ar viņiem var labi sadzert, tikai tie pārāk bieži no šņabja saindējas.

More elaboration and clarification. Poor Latvians are aggressive and therefore stupid. Being afraid of the unknown triggers a fight or flight reflex.

Hang around rich neighborhoods, meet educated people, good earners, have a great time.

It's worth visiting at least once. Rent a car, it's more expensive than in the US, but it gives you freedom to roam around. Explore untouched nature, see the country side, enjoy the landscape, but stay away from the people. Here poor equals stupid, keep that in mind.

If you want to stay longer, rent a place. Stay away from commie blocks. Stay away from apartment block neighborhoods. Rent an apartment in a new development. One that has a fence around it, 24/7 security and underground parking. Stupid and close minded people don't live there. Rent a penthouse by the sea.

Welcome to Latvia.

>For culture, as it's dying out.
Lmao, if you cared about preserving your culture why do you want more multiculturalism and more diversity, when this will just further dilute your culture?

>follow the hipsters
I can't wait to gas you

Good, show no love or you could end up like france,england,sweden,belgium etc.

Proxy jew detected

See how that man cares about his wife, he even stole tampons for her while vandalizing the city.

Streip tas tu?

what the fuck kind of website is that?
typos on top of typos in most articles

Kāds proxy? Es nedzivoju panelenē, nesapņoju par šņabjošanu ar čurkām un nedračīju uz Gors vēstniecību. Angļu valoda otra dzimtā. Līdz bilinguālam līmenim tālu, bet kaut ko pateikt protu. Latviski arī. Bučas

Why are Mexican and Nigger slime travelling to Latvia? I fucking hate you brown scum so much

No, you'll be a Turkic Muslim shithole.

No kurienes tu esi pediņ?

I wonder how many girls from future rapes these "racists" saved

You guys should open hate crime tourism.

Come to Latvia and beat up a nigger without consequence!

kek

Not proxy. Just nu-cuck that is enlightened by his virtue signaling and "superior" intellect.

Fags like him are the ones preaching about diversity most, especially from their enclosed suburbs.

No Mārupes. Ir tāds ciemats Sēļi, lūk tur es dzīvoju. Piedod, bet esmu heteroseksuāli orientēts. Es saprotu, ka bada laikā velns mušas ēd, bet mēģināt sev atrast draudziņu Sup Forums jau ir pavisam traki. Diemžēl būšu spiests tev atteikt.

I'm 100% serious. It could be like a tour group and you could probably even find some dumb nigger willing to get legally beaten up for eurobucks.

my face is white and i have nordish looks, but my skin is tan can i come

Es nerunāju par to, es tev prasu no kuras valsts tu esi, tu atstāji iespaidu ka esi imigrējis uz šejieni.

Esmu dzimis Latvijā, 1989. gadā.

your skin color will not make any difference at all. if anything, it will lower your chances with local women, as they see colored people as dirty

Colonization of every place deemed "too white."

The leftists are engineering the downfall and takeover of all white nations out of hatred of whites, and if whites complain then they call whties racist.

Freibergas kundze, jūs gribat atgriezties?

It would be dangerous for you, we live in northern europe we have pail skin, if you don't look like everyone else you will be beaten up.I know a shit ton of cases where people have been beaten up becouse they are not Latvians (White) and police dosen't give a shit about it either, they don't arrest one who do it.

>Esmu dzimis Latvijā, 1989. gadā.
Kas tu esi etniski?

Fucking Latvia sounds awesome. Dark haired white american here. Wonder if I can fit in

Yes, just make sure you dress and act like a Russian. They absolutely love Russians in the Baltic states.

Pasē rakstīts Latvietis. Saknes nāk no Kurzemes, Latgales un Polijas. Patēvs bija ASV pilsonis, amerikānis - poļu, zviedru un anglosakšu sajaukums. Bioloģiskie vecāki latvieši, sevi uzskatu par latvieti, ar to lepojos.

He's just having a banter. Nothing like that will ever happen. Police are indifferent. If you chimp out and decide to urinate on our national monument, you will spend the night in jail, which will be an extremely unpleasant experience. Act civilized and you'll enjoy your stay.

Funy thing is every year we have nazzi marches in center of our capital, and no one can do shit about it.EU and russians are crying about it but we don't care.
youtube.com/watch?v=tZ-DNbz3wmA

Confirmed.
But some frogs are working on that.
Identitarian here.
Wish us luck.
Deus vult ! Hail victory kameraden !

That's cool I am from Sacramento. I have had the Russian experience so to speak.

Tu esi nolādēts Liberāls mudaks.

Why wouldn't you fit in? Our blonde population is not the highest in Europe, yet alone world. As an American you'll find some things quirky, but fitting in will not be an issue. Most people will ignore you, retards will call you a burger and a fatass, english speaking youth will want to hang out with you and try out their fake american accents.

Oh shit. He got me. Ruskies a big no-no?

>Nothing like that will ever happen
youtube.com/watch?v=_rfeiAKuNsE
Sure thing

Russkies are a huge no-no. In fact russkies hate burgers. It's a cultural thing that's part of the post-USSR heritage. Taught to hate on capitalism and America.

Avoid Russians and avoid Latvians who act like Russians.

I googled latvian people , you fuckers are beautiful. I see alot of blondes

>try out their fake american accents.

I can picture it now; "Hello, I am Yankee Blue Jean! I purchase all thing! Put on Credit Card! Yippy-skippy mutha fucka!"

Reminder that Riga does not represent Latvia as a whole. Everything you say must be taken with a damn tub of salt.
You really are living in some suburban dreamland then, huh?

I played this song to my Latvian colleagu...he asked me if I knew what it meant, I said yes :3
I like Latvian people

It warms my heart. Keep up with the good work. Do not let shitskins think they are welcome or safe.

Terve means hello also in Estonian dumbass

>Latvians who act like Russians
Latvians who act like Russians are Russians.

That's Tere, fuck nugget.

you wouldnt understand..just look at our history , war after war with russians

latvaria is off limits if you want tourists stop electing dr doom

Nu-Sup Forums is killing this board.

I'm living in the heaven capital of close minded, self absorbed and full of ourselves people called Mārupe. It's a little American dream right by the city. 15 minutes by taxi and you can enjoy the night life, followed by a good, quiet night's sleep when you get tired. There's literally nothing to do for foreigners here. Suburbs are same in every country.

>tfw no racist qt Latvian gf
wtf I'm going to vacation in Latvia now

Yes, because what Latvia needs is more stupid American tourists.

I just want to go to a place without any niggers or spics, is that so much to ask?

Just leave us alone.

Go to maine

don't go spain if you want to avoid spics

Fuck off. They don't need our 56% blood fouling their perfect genes.

you might be a mongrel but i'm not

I met a group of Americans in Riga a few months ago. They claimed to be army guys. They were extremely rude and cheap, in a bar, they shouted at the local women. So they were thrown out. Then one bouncer beat the shit out of all three of them. They totally deserved it.

I'm 100% Finnish and dare not infect them.

Latvian women, no matter what kind, will treat you like a child. You will lose all control of your life to the point where you will have to go to sleep when she decides.

I remember it was Latvia or Lithuania that liked us for some reason, unfortunately I get them mixed up

>Finnish
like i said, mongrel.

There are more spics in America than in Spain, you can thank your beloved vets for this, they worked so hard killing Europeans for their jewish masters.

niBBa where's baltpol

Sounds like Marines, not Army.

>burgers actually know what is Latvia
wew

There will be no more of them.