**White Ethno-State?**

Where should we bunker up for the ultimate happening to save the white race?

Criteria used:

>Low population density
>Relative amount of agriculture possible
>Low priority target during nuclear exchange
>Whites within traveling distance
>Coastline

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/HillOfTheRavens-haroldCovington
archive.org/details/ADistantThunder
archive.org/details/AMightyFortress
archive.org/details/TheBrigade
thechristianidentityforum.net/downloads/Freedoms-Sons.pdf
northwestfront.org/2014/02/a-short-introduction-to-the-northwest-front/
northwestfront.org/audio/intro-to-the-NF.mp3
northwestfront.org/2010/09/radio-free-northwest-september-23rd-2010/
northwestfront.org/audio/why-racism-is-right.mp3
northwestfront.org/2013/06/conservatives-and-the-northwest-front/
northwestfront.org/2013/07/why-i-say-nigger/
northwestfront.org/2014/04/the-northwest-front-and-class/
northwestfront.org/2013/06/grow-stronger/
northwestfront.org/2013/06/shortstopping-and-standing-and-fighting/
northwestfront.org/audio/fireside-stack021810.mp3
northwestfront.org/2015/06/radio-free-northwest-june-25th-2015/
northwestfront.org/2013/08/hac-contra-mundum/
northwestfront.org/2012/03/american-immigration-for-white-nationalists/
northwestfront.org/2013/02/radio-free-northwest-february-21st-2013/
northwestfront.org/2013/08/the-revolution-starts-now/
northwestfront.org/2013/08/lets-talk-a-little-treason-2/
northwestfront.org/2010/10/dreaming-the-iron-dream/
northwestfront.org/2013/05/hac-reads-freedoms-sons-prologue/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/countries/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kalahari isn't too bad.

Kalahari would be the best place to be.

Getting fried by the sun sounds pretty fucking bad to me

lets do the kalahari

I live nearby and I'm pale asf. Just get a normalass tan and you'll never have to use sunscreen ever (I have a cousin like that). There's already a large white German community living there.

How will it look when we start having to cull niggers?

They will be drawn to civilization for some gibs like flys to shit.

Africa is not an option without ethnic cleansing.

>like niggers would walk across the desert to get to our white oasis when they can just hop on a bus to europe

What makes the Kalahari so special as opposed to the others?

we can make the Kalahari, governments wont try stop us, jews wont try stop us, secession is a joke, land is cheap as fuck, currency is weak as fuck for optimal exchange rate, we can rebuild society from the ground up

After a nuclear exchange they will all die from starvation and war. You have no idea how remote the kalahari is. It's like hundreds of kilometres from any high density population of niggers. There's a reason the Bantu never expanded there and still don't want to live there. Niggers don't like having to think ahead, they like living in the jungle where food can be picked and cattle can just graze everywhere without much planning.

Too close to niggers to be good.

Too many commies in the Pacific Northwest.

What is project /namibia?

Nah, actually that's a very good thing.

We could put some Americans, Anglos, Spaniards Portuguese very close to black villages.
They -- you -- are the best at dealing with blacks.

UN statistics says the estimated population of Namibia in 2100 will not be higher than 4 million, they cant grow anything there

I like it. It's a fun statue and piece of history. Whiney conservatives are the only ones who take it seriously.

So Patagonia won't work?

South of Chile. They have the biggest German colony in the world after Germany itself.

Argentina has a huge military. Compare that to this

I'd like to see how many people are willing to learn Spanish on this board. Plus that place isn't as unpopulated as you'd think. Set up in Namibia/Kalahari is easier since the lingua franca is English.

>too cold for viable agriculture
Not with our big white brains it isn't. Besides, it's also too cold for niggers and degenerates up there. Cold deters the weak and keeps clothes on women.

>the Skeleton Coast

Something tells me you shouldn't go there unless you are over lvl 20 or have a paladin in your party.

Ya hablo espanol perfectamente. Prefiero vivir en Patagonia desu.

>Argentina has a huge military. Compare that to this

Namibia is one of the better run countries in Africa. They invited the White farmers to move there when they were fleeing Zimbabwe. Their military is probably moderately competent.

Patagonia is already entirely white so it's the perfect place.

I wouldnt rule out the highlands of borneo too fast. Low population density, the climate is managable due to elevation. Agriculture possible with terraces. Easy defendable.

what about just a slavic country like croatia?
half of people there already have light eyes, and its 99%european people so no need to deport people

They use fucking WWII tanks

Nigger that's gonna get nuked and is in the middle of densely populated Europe.

My nation matches said requirements.

space

too many sheep

this is slavic land, not for white people, we're full, sorry you have to go

Give it a few years of of immigration. Plus NZ is surprisingly relevant.

Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand sounds pretty good.

Australia is full

They will get destroyed in a nuclear exchange.

HOLY SHIT WHAT ARE YOU

The last source of pure, radiation free water and unlimited energy and mineral resources is Antarctica and the South Pacific so that's where I'm going. Have yacht will travel.

>The Swede thinks he stands a chance of surviving

comfy island at the end of the east indies

Yea let's keep it a sl*v shithole

do you have niggers?
or running drinkable water?

yes it's a shithole
please don't come
bydlos everywhere
not habitable

Has to be somewhere between 40-60 north or south.
White people should be this close to the equator. humidity is bullshit.

I would say around the pacific north-west area but thats just meh.
around the siberian steppe is a nice area, but closer to the coast always looks like a muddy shit hole in every picture I see.
Go to any russian google street cam and it always looks like it just got done raining so that rules out areas like vladivostock

Actually Russian bros.. why the fuck is your country always wet? does it really rain that much or is google just selectively picking wet and dreary pictures for muh propaganda?

Southern Chile seems a good option. It`s almost empty and has good weather for agriculture. The only problem is earthquakes and volcanoes.

>east indies
kys son

There's a reason that it's shitty, no superior aryan genes.

>England
>Too cold for viable agriculture

>Where should we bunker up for the ultimate happening to save the white race?
There is already a place, a group and a plan to save the White race.

All that is needed is for White people to come home.

half french and German half nigs

but there is almost no nigging and no race mixing at all, its the best pocible for a mixed society in my opinion, utilities are good but theirs only one internet cable off the island so its slow at peek hours, dish tv only but i dont watch ((them))

beaches are nice especially on the off season, 2 hurricanes a year on average but every building here is double reinforced sinderblock so we dont even notice

come visit its nice

i agree
utter shit
no come
stay in burgerland

Tasmania

Plan

>Purge of all non Anglos, Aryans, and Celts

>Maybe Franks, North Slavics, and North Italians can stay..... maybe

>Mass immigration of mentioned people above

>Free Markets and Free Trade (important rather you acknowledge it or not)

>Make perfect constitution

>NAP Policy (until Order 52)

>Order 52 - Purge Australia and New Zealand of degenerate races and large spiders.

White Race Saved

can you call some neighboring islander friends to post itt
need the rare Caribbean flags desu

See? Even the trips agree with me.

Website Links to the Northwest Homeland Series

1 - The Hill of the Ravens - H.A. Covington
archive.org/details/HillOfTheRavens-haroldCovington

2 - A Distant Thunder - H.A. Covington
archive.org/details/ADistantThunder

3 - A Mighty Fortress - H.A. Covington
archive.org/details/AMightyFortress

4 - The Brigade - H.A. Covington
archive.org/details/TheBrigade

5 - Freedom's Sons - H.A. Covington
thechristianidentityforum.net/downloads/Freedoms-Sons.pdf

Because South Africa worked soooo well....

The obvious choice is Switzerland

Y Los Malvinas son Inglaterra's.

Radio Free Northwest: Recommended Listening List

A Short Introduction to the Northwest Front
This is a short audio introduction to the Northwest Front meant to be sent out to people who contact us as part of their introductory packet. Essentially a brief intro to the Northwest Front along with content from Harold Covington speaks to Conservatives and Why I Say Nigger.
northwestfront.org/2014/02/a-short-introduction-to-the-northwest-front/

A Short Five Minute Intro to the Northwest Front
A distilled version of the into. Five minutes and to the point. Useful for spreading the message to the uninitiated and those who are attention-span challenged.
northwestfront.org/audio/intro-to-the-NF.mp3

The FAQ Episode
This special two hour Radio Free Northwest is a FAQ broadcast, wherein Mr. Covington answers a number of standard questions that come up all the time such as does the Northwest Front advocate violence? Does the Northwest Front preach "hate"? What about small White enclaves instead of a whole new country? Why can't we take back all of America? Are today's White youth really completely useless? and many others...
northwestfront.org/2010/09/radio-free-northwest-september-23rd-2010/

Why Racism is Right
A no-brainer for anyone racially conscious, but never hurts to reinforce our ideals. Can also be used to help convert muggles that have conflicting feelings about their own racism.
northwestfront.org/audio/why-racism-is-right.mp3

Conservatives and the Northwest Front
Mr. Covington on what makes us different from Conservatives.
northwestfront.org/2013/06/conservatives-and-the-northwest-front/

Why I Say "Nigger"
Mr. Covington on his use of forbidden language.
northwestfront.org/2013/07/why-i-say-nigger/

The Northwest Front and Class
A shortcast by Mr. Covington on the subject of class divisions within the White Nationalist movement.
northwestfront.org/2014/04/the-northwest-front-and-class/

noone down here knows shit about the world desu, i only pay attention because im an ex burger

It would have worked fine if they actually partitioned the country instead of trying to have both a white nation and cheap black labour at the same time.

Just don't make that retarded mistake again and you're good to go.

yeah but i need the rare flags

Grow Stronger!
Mr. Covington speaks frankly and to the point, to the existing racially conscious community, on the subject of White Character.
northwestfront.org/2013/06/grow-stronger/

Shortstopping and "Standing and Fighting"
Another shortcast from Mr. Covington on people who won't migrate and people who won't migrate all the way.
northwestfront.org/2013/06/shortstopping-and-standing-and-fighting/

The Propaganda of the Deed
Mr. Covington on throwing your life away, and why it's a bad idea.
northwestfront.org/audio/fireside-stack021810.mp3

Charleston Vespers
Mr. Covington speaks about the events in Charleston, and why you DO NOT DO THESE KIND OF THINGS.
northwestfront.org/2015/06/radio-free-northwest-june-25th-2015/

Contra Mundum
Who are the authors of the liberal-left agenda, and what is their purpose?
northwestfront.org/2013/08/hac-contra-mundum/

American Immigration for White Nationalists
Mr. Covington talks to White Nationalists outside of the U.S. about the difficulty of immigration.
northwestfront.org/2012/03/american-immigration-for-white-nationalists/

White Character
Mr. Covington's canned answer on goat dancers, space madness, and GUBU (Grotesque, Unbelievable, Bizarre and Unprecedented). Basically the bad parts of White Character.
northwestfront.org/2013/02/radio-free-northwest-february-21st-2013/

The Revolution Starts Now
The Old Man's Speech from A Distant Thunder.
northwestfront.org/2013/08/the-revolution-starts-now/

Let's Talk a Little Treason
Mr. Covington reads one of his "famous" short articles.
northwestfront.org/2013/08/lets-talk-a-little-treason-2/

Dreaming the Iron Dream
Mr. Covington reads one of his most well known articles, Dreaming The Iron Dream.
northwestfront.org/2010/10/dreaming-the-iron-dream/

>The burger thinks he won't get nuked

i have you nigger
thank you though

>Whiney conservatives

meanwhile you faggots are having confederate statues removed in the south. give me a break

HAC Reads Freedom's Sons Prologue
Mr. Covington reads the Prologue to Freedom's Sons, demonstrating his talent as a voice actor, and makes us all wish he would personally make the Northwest Quintet into audiobooks.
northwestfront.org/2013/05/hac-reads-freedoms-sons-prologue/

Unlike everything else in this thread, the NWF isn't just baseless speculation. There already is an area, a group and a plan.

But to address your concern, the USA would never nuke an area on the same continent. The resulting devastation would play havoc with the rest of the USA and Canada.

And why would the USA nuke a place that they would want to "take back" from "the evil racist nazis?"

ill mobile post form anguilla prob tomorrow
alos see

Would survive nukes and win. Vaporizing Seattle and Portland would be like removing cancerous tumors. It is better to be nuked than have niggers.

On top of which...

Who'd actually support a government that would nuke a portion that broke off from it? Even IF it was White "racists."

i'm missing those utter shitholes no one knows even exist st lucia, grenada and sanit kits and levis
also is it easy to move from island to island there?
is it like a short boat ride or something

My brother and I always joke with my dad about making a white ethnostate in Greenland. My family is composed of normies but my dad hates niggers for ruining the Pittsburgh suburb he grew up in

West Antarctica

archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/countries/

I agree with the Saffer

It gets nuked during WW3 you burger.

Nuking the PNW would never be an option for (((them))).

i've always found these metrics weird as shit
i've literally seen american samoa a dozen times but lots of the "uncommon" ones
might be cause i don't browse sp or int at all

>I agree with the Saffer
There really is no logical reason to not support the Northwest Front if one wants to create a White Ethnostate before the program of White genocide is too advanced to reverse.

but haven't seen lots of the uncommon***

>Nuking the PNW would never be an option for (((them))).
And when the choice is either let the PNW break off or lose Israel, we all know what (((they))) will choose.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/countries/

I'm not alone anymore...

>Thinking the American government will allow something like the North West to happen.

Your best bet are 3rd world countries where the governments are too inept too care.

(((They))) would fight any possible independent white ethnostate to the death because the next logical step is revenge. Imagine the Northwest Front Space Command dropping nukes from orbit on Tel Aviv...

>It gets nuked during WW3 you burger.
Which do you think will be easier?

Forming a White Ethnostate with the people and the infrastructure still standing or forming a White Ethnostate with a devastated populace and devastated infrastructure?

At least if the NAR exists before the bombs drop, there'll still be a White Ethnostate after the dust settles.

Just come here like some of the WWII germans did before.

What makes you think the northwest won't be hit by nukes during WW3? The entire USA will be carpet bombed to Oblivion. Any infrastructure you build now will be destroyed.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>Your best bet are 3rd world countries where the governments are too inept too care.
Incorrect. Those third world countries are even darker than White countries are becoming.
On top of the fact that they're not set up for Whites to live and thrive there.

Besides, in the NWF there is already an area, a plan and people.

Unlike with your baseless speculation.

>(((They))) would fight any possible independent white ethnostate to the death because the next logical step is revenge
Well you fight them until the bureaucrats tell them its too expensive to continue. When their war against the White race threatens the survival of the rest of the USA and Israel, they'll be more willing to give up the PNW.

>Imagine the Northwest Front Space Command dropping nukes from orbit on Tel Aviv...
Doing that would be like the norks or Iranians dropping bombs on the USA or Israel. It would lead to their destruction.

This is about survival of the White race, not committing a "second" "holocaust" after all.

>What makes you think the northwest won't be hit by nukes during WW3?
What makes you think there will be a WW3 and that it will be nuclear?

And what makes you think a pro-White, White-only country couldn't/wouldn't come up with the means to blow those nuclear missiles out of the sky?

>The entire USA will be carpet bombed to Oblivion. Any infrastructure you build now will be destroyed.
By whom?
Why?
When?

Yes but since WW2 you guys have gotten fucked with shitskin migration too

No insurgency has ever succeeded without a safe area of retreat which the Northwest Front lacks which is the primary tactical error in the plan. Also a holocaust of Jews globally is mandatory if the white race is to continue to exist. As long as one single Jewish female of breeding age remains we are not safe. Like Hitler the NWF underestimates the cancer that is the Jews.

>forming a white ethno state on US territory
Burgers really are retarded.

Yep, the biggest obstacle to a white ethnostate is Jewish people doing everythig they can to stop it.
Muslims wouldn't give a shit about a white ethnostate, if we allied with them.

This is a honey-pot.

Avoid.

Makes no sense and is being shilled waaaaay too hard by an unironic "white supremicst" flag fag. Way too typical of an FBI agent who doesn't hang here often enough.

honestly this
You have to stay under the radar at the very least, or you will get waco'd

It's lazy burger syndrome, they don't want to have to leave home to get what they want. It's why deliver services are the most growing businesses

This.