Muslims can't into architect

Muslims can't into architect.

umm try again sweetie

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=game of thrones sept of baelor&rlz=1CATAAB_enUS703US707&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwju1aaT8azVAhVJgj4KHRYsCrAQ_AUICygC&biw=1920&bih=919
youtu.be/-DWzwwi_MBY
huffingtonpost.com/david-harris/three-middle-east-myths-e_b_821537.html
archive.is/rXJFm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Btw the oldest university in the world is in Morocco & was build by a Muslim woman living under the Caliphate's ruling

They just inherited that from their pre-Islam infested past. Arabs in general have contributed a lot to the world actually, before their entire region was ruined by Islam.

Rural and suburban retards in Yurop could never build something liek that.

>before their entire region was ruined by Islam.
Oh look it's le "muh islam stopped their progression meme" while it's just wrong as hell

>sweetie
i see /leftypol/ is here again.

wrong, oldest university was in Athens, retard.

t. Achmed

t.Weeb

>Game of thrones.
Are you fucking retarded?

Muslims actually (used to) have awesome architecture. Mir-i-Arab Madrasa, Taj Maha, etc.

No one has ever said that.

Despite it's faults, the Islamic world has produced some decent architecture. There's nothing wrong with saying that.

is that the sept of baelor?

Nuh-uh. look at the file name. It's clearly a mosque

DELETE THIS

Do explain this shithole then sandniggers.

gr8 b8 8/8

That's Dubrovnik, Croatia. The castle is cgi.

>GoT cucks
kys yourselves

bitch isn't american...

aren't their laws against foreign interference into the election?

Such a shithole desu. Dead lifeless hills, smog/dirt haze in the air, shit architecture.

thx m8, Sup Forums is really retarded.

Islamic arches are superior over Christian arches. Many old Christian churches are falling apart because it's half circle design arches can't handle the weight above it. Islamic arches are still standing strong because of it's superior design.

Probably the only positive thing the has ever come from the Muslim world tho.

No shit Sherlock, don't you see my flag?

That clock tower in Mecca is so fucking ugly.

Literally looks like either hell or Mordor or Chimpcago in another 12 years.

Well duh, it's where judgement will happen

Imagine the Vatican building a big ass skyscraper right next to the Saint Peter's square.

High end mosque.
Average cathedral.

It's Mordor.

To be fair, Islamic architecture can be pretty nice. Budapest's central mosque is a fine example of it.

>video game CGI

kys

Didn't the muslims just convert already built Catholic cathedrals into mosques?

Another view. That dome is magnificent.

Get a load of this retarded burger.

>Islam is degener-

>Budapest

That's from Lord of the rings you fucking mongoloid.

It doesn't really matter when you fuck it all up because
>muh prophet you fucking niggers

I would like to interject for a second, because you are clearly retarded when it comes to middle eastern history.
Islam actually made arabs more chill.
Arabs used to kill first born daughters upon birth by stabbing their skulls, "mauuda" practice. They usedto slaughter entire clans due to simple reasons like "disrespect in public", they also were desert dwellers, there were no civilizations in Arabia before islam, and the most notable ones came after islam.
Also, islamic architecture and andalousian architecture is the most impressive in the middle east, and it's fracture system is hard to implement even today.
t.Architect

everytime

That's a synagogue, you can see the star of Davif

No, that's 70s Kabul.

wow thanks user

The irony of this post.

Fucking rural and suburban retard.

The interior is very nice as well. A place of wisdom and piety, truly.

>Random non american celebrity makes a tweet

>Foreign interferance

Did you notice that the OP is from game of thrones?

google.com/search?q=game of thrones sept of baelor&rlz=1CATAAB_enUS703US707&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwju1aaT8azVAhVJgj4KHRYsCrAQ_AUICygC&biw=1920&bih=919

tg ahmed

Muslim architecture is copying Byzantine eastern Christian architecture after they conquered Turkey by means of murdering millions of Christians.

>umm try again sweetie

quick reminder:

youtu.be/-DWzwwi_MBY

"""University""" in the Arab world is learning by heart the Coran.

>The total number of books translated into Arabic in the last 1,000 years is fewer than those translated into Spanish in one year.

>Greece — with a population of fewer than 11 million — translates five times as many books from abroad into Greek annually as the 22 Arab countries combined, with a total population of more than 300 million, translate into Arabic.

huffingtonpost.com/david-harris/three-middle-east-myths-e_b_821537.html

muslims are basically like the Vorta from DS9
>completely subservient to their "god(s)"
>deep-seated hedonism that they have trouble controlling
>incapable of speaking two words of truth
>solve all their problems with violence
and the icing on the cake
>lack a sense of aesthetics

Please archive it
archive.is/rXJFm

That's actually horrendous.

That is so depressing. No one is supposed to live in that landscape.

Why would you say something like that? It is gorgeous. It even has a nice garden and a menagerie.

Was actually the sacking of Baghdad by the Mongols that's turned Islam ass backwards. Before that they were dope.

>pollution
>religious fanaticism
>pilgrims
>decadent, hedonistic nobles
>soulless architecture
>sprawling slums
>the city expanding outwards and upwards

Mecca is a Hive City from Warhammer 40.000.

It looks like a cheap apartment complex with overly done Persian/Islamic architecture in the touristic Spanish levant, you only need a big swimming pool near it and it's like you are in Benidorm.

a single story

As a matter of fact, there ARE swimming pools next to it...

I'm seeing right. Are those animal head sculptures part of the mosque?

I can't believe that all of sudden ugly buildings are progressive and strong. Yeah fuck off turkroach and your child rape strongholds
I can believe another leaf wrote something so stupid.
The Mongols stabilized islam

jesus...

I'm not going to give away why you're wrong. I'll just let you figure it out on your own.

Hint: it's in the screenshot you provided

Btw, isn't OP pic from Game of Thrones?

Everyone is confusing it with Hagia Sophia

>The oldest existing and continually operating.
Wow, kill your self.

Eh

They are. Little, tasteful decorations.

Based Norwegian

Yeah, they can build nice things, but they keep destroying them because of petty internal struggles.

I remember reading somewhere about then turning crazy anti academic and Shit after Baghdad.

Even mudshits make better shit than paganfags

>hurr Christians destroyed yuropian identity

>literally lived in holes

You idiots know that muslims coppied it from byzantine architecture right?

soon

>The b8 Sup Forums falls for these days

> Deus Vult
>89 IQ

1- 0/10 bait, not even real pics of islamic architecture
2-that picture's architecture goes more in line with typical Mediterranean architecture

>pagans and their shitty architecture
right?

Archivist user please respond.
Me and other people always appreciate you, but sometimes 5, 6 posts will be simply thanking you for glorious work. It seems like a waste, given that you archive the fuck out of clickbaits. Would you keep doing the same, if nobody replied? Or is this earned appreciation sustains you?

What kind of nonsensical question is this? Especially on an anonymous board

>we wuz romanz an sheeeeit

Yeah the Romans loved paganism so much they all became christian lol

I think I tripped over a bit of your cultural heritage on the way to work today

I'm christian but I honestly wouldn't mind living in there desu. Looks comfy af.

It could get me banned, it's annoying everyone. Eceleb shit and saying "based" makes you look like a kekistani, by the way.

>It could get me banned, it's annoying everyone.
I guessed much, I might suggest adding "please, don't reply." to your posts, in order to not distort the thread progression.
You are doing amazing work by the way, godspeed.

Tried that, it only increased the number and cringe of the replies. But I think they'll probably tire of it soon.

>muh e-celeb boogeyman
Appreciate the work you do but fuck off with this "e-celeb" nonsense. You should know it's a silencing tactic shills use for anyone remotely influential that espouses our views.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>Tried that, it only increased the number and cringe of the replies.
I didn't know that. That sucks.
At least our hearts at the right place.
>But I think they'll probably tire of it soon.
That one got a chuckle out of me.

Muslims built kings landing, how can the free folk even compete?

As awe inspiring as the tiles in my bathroom.

nope the oldest university is in Bologna

This makes me sad. Byzantine architecture with later shit slapped onto it so the Turks could say "it's ours now xd"

These are pictures from games.
Fake and ghey.
>Muslims can't into architecture
You're right. When they do, other Muslims come and blow up amazing architecture because it's a violent and hate filled religion that's mile ours own people since inception.
2/8 for this.

In the land of Saud where the shadows lie.

I don't know if you have to be gay or just a hypocrite to really look at this fucking mosques and talk about nice architecture and what not.
this ahit can't compete againat gothic cathedrales or the whole roman stuff and is most of the time stolen and renovated or the newer ones just look fucking cheap..the whole colorsets and everything is just cheap.