I understand the south and its struggles with "vibrancy," but what is Missouri's excuse? The state is over 80% white

I understand the south and its struggles with "vibrancy," but what is Missouri's excuse? The state is over 80% white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DPhNCdSwqzM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Guns.

culture.

look at the difference between texas and mexico too, even though demographically they are similar.

Poverty and ignorance. I'm from East Tennessee and the white trash here kill each other all the time. They even have multi-generational feuds like a bunch of Afghan tribesmen.

If you'd prefer something that fits more with what seems to be your personal narrative, there are plenty of black people in St. Louis and Kansas City.

The two largest cities are St. Louis and Kansas City, and you're underestimating just how violent those cities are.

Also meth

scots-irish founding population. they are dumb and violent. the blacks aren't helping.

St Louis and Kansas City

Saint Louis drags the rest of the state down with it

Yeah, nothing like a typical nazi trying to rob people from their guns.

diverse areas actually have low violence, funny enough. look at how low murder rates are in hawaii, massachusetts, new york, arizona, and new mexico

i don't know why people fear america being non-white unless you are afraid of democrats being elected. if so, then do a better job promoting conservatism/libertarianism in minority communities.

St. Louis (the city) only has 318,000 people, though, compared to over 6 million in Missouri. It would take an INSANE amount of murder for such a small place to drag down the murder rate of the entire state.

Mississippi reporting in.

I'm the first to say there are some white trash fuckers who I wouldn't associate with on my best day. Otherwise, our demographics skew our macro-statistics on every topic except obesity. There are some fat fucks down here. No link but there was a study a few years ago that showed if MS's black population was reduced to the national average then MS would be middle ranked in most ways.

I also don't understand MO or WV or KY.

Democrats have been flooding the south with blacks, Mexicans, and "refugees" for decades now, and they've made the cities to have high crime rates.

And it's all done to steal those states at the voting booth.

Ad the past two democrat Presidents (Clinton and Hussein) both turned HUD into race weapons where white neighborhoods were targetd for "diversity" in which time the left ran to the court to demand voting districts be re-drawn around new racial demographics.

It's all voter fraud.

>diverse areas actually have low violence, funny enough. look at how low murder rates are in hawaii, massachusetts, new york, arizona, and new mexico

because "diversity" is itself a euphemism for blackness. does one really expect a ton of violence in a state with a white population and an Asian minority? No, but Asians aren't diverse. Same goes for Indians. NYC also cracked down rather harshly on the blacks. the fear is about America becoming more black and hispanic, because the best predictor of violence in a city is percent black (not a Democratic mayor, Democratic legislature, or any of this shit - it's blacks.) Percent Hispanic is probably the next best predictor, lel

just blacks being blacks

Never underestimate an Indian Reservation

Small towns of less than 2000 people with a murder rate comparable to inner city Chicago.

Came here to post this

Just take a look at an election map by county for Missouri

t. lived in KCMO

arizona and new mexico have a lot of latinos, far more than asians

asians as a whole are only 4% of the US population, and are mostly concentrated in CA, WA, and HI

kansas city

There's no reservations in MO. Yeah they have incredible crime though. Oftentimes they have just a couple officers to patrol areas the size of New England states, and federal law can make it difficult for them to prosecute some offenders. Throw in the poverty and there you go.

You're probably right. In the nature vs nurture argument nature seems to be winning these days but it isn't a shutout win.

St. Louis (the city) has an insane murder rate.

i believe in america and the constitution, i'm not going to let some determinists ruin the american dream for that.

whether white, brown, or whatever color, if you work hard, you should be given credit and celebrated. diversity is only bad when it becomes anti-white, but if it celebrates all i have no issue with it. much like what they do in texas, vs california or new york.

St. Louis, New Orleans, Jackson MS...the list goes on. They all have one thing in common.

53 per 100,000 isn't insane?

That makes it the most violent city in the USA, 15th most violent in the world.

Right up there with the worst of south American, south african and Mexican murder holes

Two. Niggers and Democrats.

lets kill all niggers and see if crime drops significantly, trust us it will.

In fact, there aren't many white Democrats left in MS and they're not that liberal or "hippy-ish" but rather fairly moderate and mellow.

mexican people only murder due to a culture of corruption, when they come to america they commit about the same level of crime as whites

texas crime rate has actually gone down as it has become more diverse

or perhaps teach black people a better culture. whites could do this but we've gotten lazy about it. we should spend more time in black communities teaching them to be proud americans and drop the african and hyphen.

we've done this in texas and it has lead to great results. even first gen immigrants feel texan, that's what other states need to do.

Missouri suffers from being a crossroads of the country. It's also a huge benefit to the state, but the meth, drug, and nigger problems need to be dealt with.

The consitution was written by slave owners who saw slaves as sub-human. If you truly believed in the constitution as how it was intended to be niggers would be excluded from the rights it granted.

youtube.com/watch?v=DPhNCdSwqzM

>low murder rates
>new mexico

imma let you finish

but u a fuckin tarded

might want to take a look at the map above, new mexico's murder rate is 5.6 compared to mexico's 17.1

demographics are similar, yet the culture proves to be the difference

Flooded with blacks? You brought them over on boats. They fled north looking for work and gave us your problem. Blame your great great great grandpappy for the problem of niggers.

the constitution changed with the various amendments. i agree with those as well as the original intent.

jefferson himself said it should be updated when necessary. slavery and the mistreatment of minorities was evil period, and should have never happened.

This is some impressive "white man's burden"-tier cuckery. Yes; I'm sure that black people are just begging for whites to "spend more time in their communities" and "teach" them how to be Americans. Try it out and tell us how it goes...

That's actually beyond insane. And it looks like STL's murder rate in 2016 was almost 60 per 100,000. I don't understand how that's even possible in a modern first-world city located in a nation with such a gigantic "surveillance state." How are people literally running around committing multiple murders without being arrested or even identified? That's what we'd expect from Haiti or something.

I mean, really, what the fuck are St. Louis/Missouri state police and detectives even doing with their time? Shooting heroin?

>that dc murder rate
gee gun control works guys.

i believe every american should be properly instructed in civics and the foundation of our country. i believe our failure to do this has led to the democratic stronghold over the minority communities. we need to reach out, not run away.

identity politics and all that flows from it is cancer, and is simply unamerican. i should not view people as "black, white, latino" or other, but as fellow americans. until we accomplish this and destroy the democratic party i fear we will have issues. but we can win this battle, and take back control of the culture, as trump has started to do.

Literally nothing. Partly because they don't want another Ferguson, partly because of corruption, partly and partly because voters let them.