Yeah boi. Woke up with a hard on to find north korea starting some new shit

Yeah boi. Woke up with a hard on to find north korea starting some new shit.
Getting reports that it can reach all of the USA.

Send all the fucking degenerates to war.

“Depending on how heavy a warhead it carries, this latest North Korean missile would easily reach the West Coast of the United States with a range of 9,000 to 10,000 kilometers,” or 5,600 to 6,200 miles, said Kim Dong-yub, a defense analyst at the Institute for Far Eastern Studies at Kyungnam University in Seoul. “With this missile, North Korea leaves no doubt that its missile has a range that covers most of the United States.”

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/28/world/asia/north-korea-ballistic-missile.html?referer=https://www.google.com.au/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XXKtp
bbc.com/news/world-asia-40757780
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Archived that for you
archive.is/XXKtp

It can only reach california you twat.

Don't care. I'm fucking hyped
We might get to burn north korea down and kill off some sjw, trannies and genderbenders at the same time.

They will kill Commifornia for us!

>boi
Stopped reading there.

Good for you cuck.

Fuck thoes backwards commies

oh no don't kill bill gates

oh no Mr bill

Kill them all Jonny/Jon

I think the US has some aggression issues. Europe is being a bitch, Mexico is being a filthy rotten sack of shit country that we can't do anything about, Canada is cucked, In Africa they are eating the farming machinery, India is a dirty diaper with 90 billion "IT" workers in it, China is a landfill.. and after all those more important but insignificant countries comes North Korea. The literal "Who" country that 90% of people in America can't point to on a globe.

NK starts spouting shit, being ME SO CRAZY, and launching missles into a defenseless sea. Fuck em. We can't nuke anyone besides them, so let's fucking do it. Let's wipe one shit stain off the map and DO SOMETHING because everyone else on the planet is fucking insane. We should just join them, go a little fucking crazy.

Topkek. Lets do it

Fortunately, there's people fighting for the rights of the poor people of the earth, like for instance Kim Jong Un.

kill them Jong kill them all

That actually might be crazy enough to do this Friday from hell

hows the fishing off the coast of Japan

I hear they are getting ready to catch a big one

You see. North Koreans have fully legal weed, they are isolated from the world but still can be super power

probably have more freedom then the US wouldn't know though one of the dumb downed brain washed propagandized masses

Trump should just bomb the launch site and say "your move"

bbc.com/news/world-asia-40757780
wow nytimes really blew this out of proportion. the bbc said the missile only made it 1000km, north korea would have better luck just buying an icbm from iran at this point.

>N. K. can hit left coast.

BULLSHIT! They can't hit shit!
Fearful leader certainly can't hit the bay area of California. He doesn't have the balls.
He's a little pussy communist who wouldn't DARE smoke San Francisco with a 20MT bomb
CHICKENSHIT FAGGOT, ***clucking sounds***

Can't wait to fucking flex our military muscle like we did in desert storm

Last time America was over there I think the news agencies said we lost all no that was Vietnam

Come again?

I genuinely don't comprehend what you wrote.

>bbc said the missile only made it 1000km
It also went UP 3700km

Giving it an approximate total range of 10,000km if desired

Didn't you guys just pull out because it was worth it anymore?

yea to much resistance

Eh fuck nam anyway, nothing there.
But they could have at least taken it over to have more of a foothold in asia.

>Fuck em. We can't nuke anyone besides them, so let's fucking do it. Let's wipe one shit stain off the map and DO SOMETHING because everyone else on the planet is fucking insane. We should just join them, go a little fucking crazy.

my dick is diamonds. straight up surgical nukes all over, total dick waving FUCK YOU,

Senator Blumenthal is that you?

to bad Trump is all talk

No you fucking retard

>to bad Trump is all talk